Alexander McQueen dead today

Tora

Alexander McQueen died

Born on 16th March 1969 in Hackney, London

Last edited:

beatnikgirl

Actually your time of birth was incorrect it is actually 10.45PM place of Birth Lewisham London UK, his ascendent is actually Scorpio with Neptune in the first house, which I would guess is why the media and others may not really have seen the true core personality. Those with Neptune in the 1st house often seem to have a transformative element to them, and with also been in a water sign a certain fluidity of personality is probably what help make him able to adapt and be a darling of the fashion world and celebrities, however it is also probably what hid how distressed he was about his mothers death, so family and friends didn't see the suicide coming.
Also Neptune on the 1st obviously made him a person who was very deeply affected by his emotions, he also had his Moon and Sun in Pisces.
The Transit occuring during his death, show no activity directly in the 8th house there is just a Saturn Sq to his Natal lilith in the 8th House, and transiting Pluto in opposition Natal Lilith in the 8th. Transiting Saturn is conjunct Natal Uranus as well at the time of his death, which I guess is unexpected death, or a block to his normal eccentric lively personality which was obviously causing him frustration.
I found source for his Birth data from Astrotheme, and ran my own chart with transit at time of death, see attached, I used placidus system, but would be intrested to see others take on his chart using other house sytems.
A_Mcqueen.jpg

gemini59

Saturn restricting his Uranus (4th house=endings) and Jupiter
Moon and sun transited by Uranus (for some time) making moodes and ego erratic.
Moon just passed as trigger.

Venus and jupiter passing his mercury (ruler of 8th) in the 4th (house of endings)

Mars is an interesting transit since mars and mercury are in natal square. Mars retrograded passed a trine to natal mars and an inconjunction to mercury...this may be where thoughts of violence began. At 3 degrees retrograde it trined Chiron and approached north node. It sextiled the 8th house cusp.Pluto also formed inconjunction to 8th house cusp.

Last edited: