Multiple Roles

kalinka

Okay, thank you for taking the time to explain it more. I assumed because the moon has to aspect Venus next then the Sun/Moon aspect would be void because it doesn't perfect. Actually, let me go check now if the moon and Venus actually perfect because it's retro.

I don't think Venus interferes here. Even Venus is peregrine, she is a natural benefic and ruler of the 3rd house, aspect is a positive trine. Moon to Venus=interview, Moon to Sun=6th house ruler=job.
Edit: Saw now that Venus is L2.Placidus House system. But would be 3rd in Whole Sign hs. What she would be in Regio? Nevertheless not a prohibition in my opinion.

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

Thank you all, if any communication comes back from either than I will give you a shout and let you know for learning. Even if it's just a rejection email. I know dates are helpful.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

I'm using ascendent as Wisdom, Jupiter and Neptune.
The 6th as the SM job.
Ruler of the 6th, sun, is on the cusp of the IC, endings, and squares mars on the ascendent.
Not promising.
The 8th is AVP. Rulers are mars and Pluto.
Mars on the ascendent is receiving sun by square, not very positive, in addition mars is almost conjunct Neptune. Although this is co-ruler of the ascendent, it has lots of mysterious energy, something not clear.
However Pluto receives Jupiter by conjunction, co-significator of the ascendent. The conjunction takes place without any interference.
The klinker here is moon, approaching a square with Uranus, of unexpected events. Uranus is co-ruler of the 12th of what is going on behind the back of the ascendent .
There are better chances with AVP, but the Uranus square is something we can't foresee.