planets in 12th house synastry

Lion o ness

Yes I have felt both are my one true love.. Even though I new deep down it wasnt so... Funny though no matter what I cant get either out of my life for one reason or another....

Whats really funny is the one with the moon in my 12th I havent talked to him in over a month or so... EXACTLY 1 hour to the minute after I posted about him.. He out of the blue called me.. I should never talk about him.. It seems to summons him... LOL We have a very "cancerous" composite... Cant let it go... Dont believe me?? (figure of speech) he's my ex from 1998...

Last edited:

Pan

Yes I have felt both are my one true love.. Even though I new deep down it wasnt so... Funny though no matter what I cant get either out of my life for one reason or another....

Whats really funny is the one with the moon in my 12th I havent talked to him in over a month or so... Right after I posted about him.. He out of the blue called me.. I should never talk about him.. It seems to summons him... LOL We have a very "cancerous" composite... Cant let it go... Dont believe me?? (figure of speech) he's my ex from 1998...
What do you men "cancerous"? Stellium?

Pan

Not necessarily a stellium. We just have a watery Composite...
Asc in Pisc
Sun/Venus in Cancer...

We act like cancer people, with each other.. We both have fire mars, yet I never see it... We act very cancerous with each other... Its annoying...

Here read this.. this will prob explain it better..

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34105

Thank you Lion o ness,

In my composite chart, it's late Aires rising (29.41 degree), stelluim Neptune, Sun, Murcury in Sagettirius - Fire sign.

We both are aquarius rising in natul chart, both Mar are water sign (he is Piece/Mar, I'm Cancer/ Mar)

So I don't know if we would be Fire or Waterey.

Do you think what is the indicaters of " the karmic bond" in composite chart?

Pan

I should be stop all of my feeling since we broke up but I still felt I couldn't finnished the business which I don't know what make me feel like this, I think you could understand what I mean. Could you guide me how to find out in the composite or synastry?

Lion o ness

I think 12th house and SN/NN contacts are karmic... Also look at vertex.

I have also read anytime an outer planet conjuncts someones personal planets its Karmic.. Also H5 is hidden Karma..

In my case everything is karmic... lol :whistling:

You can feel if your chart is watery or fiery... Ie.. water is going with your feelings instincts more emotional .. Fire doesnt think, it just acts, goes into action..
Its too watery for me to handle... (see all my fire) I'm not comfortable with all the feeling.. I would rather just do something about it... But Im not gonna bc I dont feel I should (hint watery composite) So then I do what I do best, and I take off and disappear.. :whistling: But im starting to figure NOW.. thats not going to work anyways... Since we boh have pisces/ and strong uranus.. it just doesnt bother the other person.. IDK we care/ but know we will talk again... So we just keep going back and fourth.. yuck!
I also know he will always be apart of my life... Its just the way it is...

Lion o ness

I should be stop all of my feeling since we broke up but I still felt I couldn't finnished the business which I don't know what make me feel like this, I think you could understand what I mean. Could you guide me how to find out in the composite or synastry?

Post it in a new thread (i think we took over this thread) ... I will try Im still a novice... But either way if I cant someone else can...

Pan

O.K. I will , Thank you for the conversations and the owner thread, wowreally, I wish we would help you to undersatnd more for the 12nd effect..!!!!

wowreally

this is on of the most important things in synatry for me. everytime i start looking at the chart, this is the frist thing i look at.
and if one of the individuals 12th house is activated or if the person has a planet in their partners 12th house i have found that they describe those themes as most relevent in describing their relationship.

just thought i'd add that to the topic ..lol

petal

Karmic or not, I think 12th house connections end up in heartbreak and utter dissilusionment.

And not just for the house person. In my case, I have sun, mercury and saturn in his 12th house and he has saturn in mine. He has caused me more pain than anyone I have ever known and yet I can't seem to ever be able to get away. Most upsets are largely due to deception and confused/unrealistic expectations...but circumstances (our child) have made it so that we are stuck in a perpetual state of suffering where neither of us can cut loose completely.

I don't trust him and he doesn't trust me, and even if ratonally, I know that he is not a bad person, i will always feel uneasy around him. Yet i love him. I know him very well, yet as someone else has said, i don't know him at all. It's the ost bisarre situation that I can't even explain.

However, his mars also conjuncts my moon and squares my sun and mercury, so perhaps I am blaming too much on the 12th house connections...:unsure:

virgo18

I stop seeing my ex three weeks ago, the one who my Venus and Pluto fall in he's 12th. I think about dumping him a lot of time, and when we fought we return again at two days later.

It was curious, because when I was not with him, I wanted to see him and becoming completely obsessed.... and when I was with him I wanted him to leave me alone because he is annoying.
(Like if I were in love with a product of my own mind) But it was really intense... until I realized that I was only deceiving my own self.
I was truthfully never in love with the real person. I was in love with someone I created in my mind who has the same face, and name as him. That's why I was so unhappy with, because I was really drowned in my dream, and then I had to deal with the real opposite of who I was loving. I felt empty, and i become obsessed for loving someone at the same time I believed I was in love with him. it was confusing.

Believe me.... I felt that if I let him out from my life I will suffer very much the loss, I felt it was the person who I loved more in whole my life. I was afraid of becoming dependent, because I am not dependent in relationships. But I realized that the love never existed to that person. God bless!

I swear I am not suffering at all. It is very curious...I am very happy and I feel free, I feel I can rest and enjoy lots of things... But I am not impressed that I was in love with an imaginary boyfriend... who I also dumped from my mind because I felt stupid loving someone who not exists.

It hurts me more to say goodbye to a the product of my imagination than to say goodbye to the real person. I didn't drop a single tear for him.

I relate this to my planets that fall in he's 12th.

Last edited:

wowreally

@virgo18
you have no idea how much i can relate to you wanting him when he's not there, and wanting him to go away when he is. i was the planet person as well. i haven't actually consiously acknowledged this until you mentioned it now, and it's very liberating, thx :)

wowreally

you know how they say there are some really bad aspects that if at all possible should be avoided
ie. venus square saturn.
do any of you think this is one of those?

Lion o ness

@virgo18
you have no idea how much i can relate to you wanting him when he's not there, and wanting him to go away when he is. i was the planet person as well. i haven't actually consiously acknowledged this until you mentioned it now, and it's very liberating, thx :)

HEY!! I was the house person.. (well also the planet person) I also at times didnt want anything at all to do with him... I couldnt stand it!

Now I feel like I want to teach him a lesson.. ( I know it sounds bad) Im not going to do anything.. But I have these wild thoughts of getting back at him... Honestly he didnt really do anything to me personally.. I just want to get back at him for what ever he's done to anyone.:andy:.. I feel horrible about having these thoughts.. :unsure:

He said Hi to me today I said yeah hi, w/o looking at him... blahhhhhh... But If only I could go and run and give him a big hug:andy::andy::andy::andy::andy::andy: ... LOL
Its messed up!

wowreally

HEY!! I was the house person.. (well also the planet person) I also at times didnt want anything at all to do with him... I couldnt stand it!

Now I feel like I want to teach him a lesson.. ( I know it sounds bad) Im not going to do anything.. But I have these wild thoughts of getting back at him... Honestly he didnt really do anything to me personally.. I just want to get back at him for what ever he's done to anyone.:andy:.. I feel horrible about having these thoughts.. :unsure:

He said Hi to me today I said yeah hi, w/o looking at him... blahhhhhh... But If only I could go and run and give him a big hug:andy::andy::andy::andy::andy::andy: ... LOL
Its messed up!

ahahhahahhahah, i understand

scorpittarian

I'm the house person- my guys sun, uranus & neptune fall in my 12th.
It's not unusual for me to meet people with their outer planets in my 12th.

Before i met this particular fellow, i was an open book & a loud mouth. hmmm....but now, i don't let a negative comment about our relationship slip out. People usually think he's Mr. innocent & perfect. :innocent: I feel so secretive about everything...in the beginning, i would have to tell(detailed description) atleast one person which he never liked......sheesh.....:annoyed:

It's our 4th month going on but i don't really trust him. I don't think it's his planets in my 12th. It's just my 8H virgo moon & people around. It's really difficult to find people, mostly guys, who are genuinely interested in love. most of them want only money and sex. Moreover, I caught him cheating on me once so..............:annoyed:

you know how they say there are some really bad aspects that if at all possible should be avoided
ie. venus square saturn.
do any of you think this is one of those?

Not really. My saturn conjuncts his venus and it isn't bad.

Most interpretations show the saturn person as cold & harsh & i don't think i treat him bad. A lot depends on individual charts as well.

A person who has venus/saturn natally may fit the above description. My venus is in saggie conjunct sun & mercury. So i'm no where near cold & harsh. I express my feelings verbally, through gifts, messages, notes & i like being creative & original. :love:

I had MANY saturn aspects with my ex including my venus sextile his saturn. Saturn is supposed to exhibit stability & maturity with this aspect neither of which he did. He has moon opp venus & both square uranus.

Munch

My sun and Mercury are in my boyfriend's 12th house. He loves me fiercely and I love the heck out of him. It has been an incredibly slow moving relationship that took well over a year to even begin to materialize.

For us, I feel like we just really 'get' each other. I AM all of his hidden issues, BUT he chooses to not run from them. Instead he seeks to learn how to work with his issues instead of avoiding them.

Pan

My sun and Mercury are in my boyfriend's 12th house. He loves me fiercely and I love the heck out of him. It has been an incredibly slow moving relationship that took well over a year to even begin to materialize.

For us, I feel like we just really 'get' each other. I AM all of his hidden issues, BUT he chooses to not run from them. Instead he seeks to learn how to work with his issues instead of avoiding them.

Yes, Munch, it's exactly. I'm a 12th house person and his Sun and Mercury are in my 12nd house, yet my Moon conjunct his Sun here. He is my all hidden issues as you mention, I love him a lot and I'm trying to work with, but I guess with my Moon in the 12nd house, made him can't deal with me, too swing emotional and deepest wound in this relationship.

Munch

I asked him last night if he ever felt distrust or unsettled around me and he said no, so there it is. :)

I think maybe if I had malefics in his 12th, it might be different.