Why did the doctor attacked me ?

Scherzy

Hello ,
Since I moved, I applied for a family doctor change and went to the hospital and submitted a petition.
I walked into the doctor's room and said I wanted to have some tests done.
In a way I could not understand, he suddenly started yelling at me and said that not every test is done here, when I said which ones are done,
"Get out of my room, I do not accept your petitioner," he shouted and walked over me.
He said I will call security.
I left the room in surprise.
I really can't understand. I complained to the authorities about the situation, but I don't understand why it happened.
Question: Why did he treat me like this?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_event.61397.46854 (3).jpg
    astro_2gw_event.61397.46854 (3).jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 29

ElenaJ

That's quite a crazy story.
You are moon exactly on the ascendent and in the degree of the nodes.
The doctor is descendent, Saturn.
Each of you is in its own sign.
Moon approaches an opposition to pluto, which is an explosive reaction, sitting on the cusp of the 7th.

Scherzy

That's quite a crazy story.
You are moon exactly on the ascendent and in the degree of the nodes.
The doctor is descendent, Saturn.
Each of you is in its own sign.
Moon approaches an opposition to pluto, which is an explosive reaction, sitting on the cusp of the 7th.

Hello ElenaJ,

Thank you for the comment.
Yes it's a really crazy story.
This is actually downright violence.
Still questioning and blaming myself

Opal

Premium Member
I decided to look at mercury, it has distant aspects, not tight, except to Chiron. Quintile. Usually not a bad thing.

Doctors and the medical community, are stressed right now.

Years ago, I had an emergency doctor, at 3 in the morning, yell at me for being in anaphylactic shock, and he had to come in to the small town hospital.

I am sorry this happened to you.

It is not your fault.

Can you see another doctor?

Scherzy

I decided to look at mercury, it has distant aspects, not tight, except to Chiron. Quintile. Usually not a bad thing.

Doctors and the medical community, are stressed right now.

Years ago, I had an emergency doctor, at 3 in the morning, yell at me for being in anaphylactic shock, and he had to come in to the small town hospital.

I am sorry this happened to you.

It is not your fault.

Can you see another doctor?

Thank you for your sincere comment ,Opal :)
Yes I found the other doctor,
I also reported this incident to the authorities, but I can say that they were not very interested. I feel a bit guilty at the moment that I stopped and could not react.
In fact, I noticed that I occasionally attract narcissists with such violent tendencies into my life.