Overeating

ivrin

I attached my natal chart below.

I cannot find what exactly causes overeating. I'm about to lose my mind, I've been overeating for 3 months and that's why each day I go to the gym to somehow inhibit the effects of overeating.

Could you give a reason what exactly causes this situation, please :sad: Any help will be appreciated.

Last edited:

I cannot find what exactly causes overeating. I'm about to lose my mind, I've been overeating for 3 months and that's why each day I go to the gym to somehow inhibit the effects of overeating.

Could you give a reason what exactly causes this situation, please :sad: Any help will be appreciated.

Right now, you have neptune coming up to conjunct the ruler of your 12th house, also coming to conjunct your m.c. You might be dealing with a lot of deep-seated fears and strange compulsions. Try some meditation and/or counseling...or perhaps yoga. Anything that will help you stay grounded and reassured. The over-eating may have it's roots here.

Fragoso

Hello!
When i fist saw the tittle 'OVER-reaction' my guest was jupiter... But it transist over your 11th house (that could bring joy and expansion in social groups, meeting new friends) and doens't make any hard aspect with your natal planets.

My opinion is transit uranus in 10th house SQUARING moon. That yeah, brings restless, a storm of emotions, affects nerves. Astrotheme describes those periods as a sudden wakening and awakening up

Since uranus energy will act oppon your moon (emotions) it will allow you feel things that you migh not experimented before.

I would advice you to use that uranian energy in positive ways, like trying to be creative or perceive what you never saw before.

Fragoso
ps: just noticed moon is your 2nd house ruler.. hope you aren't having sudden problems with money

ivrin

I see, but for the both cases similar, even same, configuration was in case in the summer; however, I didn't have any problems with eating in those times.

Blackempress

I agree with u buddy. I have eating disorders too. Mine was linked to Neptune & said I wd struggle with it lifelong. I tend towards overeating & getting obsessed bout working out. Don't know how to deal with my own issues either. But see ur emotional situations & try tackling them.

ivrin

I agree with u buddy. I have eating disorders too. Mine was linked to Neptune & said I wd struggle with it lifelong. I tend towards overeating & getting obsessed bout working out. Don't know how to deal with my own issues either. But see ur emotional situations & try tackling them.

Well, maybe saturn aspects help us out with losing weight :p

retinoid

Your overeating is something to do with emotions. Pluto in the sixth can give extremes in dieting. The moon and Neptune are aspecting it, which says your emotions and dreams/imagination influence your health deeply.

ivrin

Hello!
When i fist saw the tittle 'OVER-reaction' my guest was jupiter... But it transist over your 11th house (that could bring joy and expansion in social groups, meeting new friends) and doens't make any hard aspect with your natal planets.

My opinion is transit uranus in 10th house SQUARING moon. That yeah, brings restless, a storm of emotions, affects nerves. Astrotheme describes those periods as a sudden wakening and awakening up

Since uranus energy will act oppon your moon (emotions) it will allow you feel things that you migh not experimented before.

I would advice you to use that uranian energy in positive ways, like trying to be creative or perceive what you never saw before.

Fragoso
ps: just noticed moon is your 2nd house ruler.. hope you aren't having sudden problems with money

Yesterday, I found time to analyse the transiting uranus square natal moon and now I tottaly understand what you mean :))

Jupiter trining moon while uranus squaring it. Well, that exactly explains my attacks especially on carbs. All of a sudden I found myself had eaten 2 big slices of cake then a package of biscuits, and this continues all day long!

I signed up for a yoga class but that didn't stop my eating attacks, then I found the solution by exercising more. However, that only keeps my weight stable :(

Now I'm waiting for this trasnsit to pass by. Luckily, it will end up in february :)

PS: Indeed, I won a scholarship, but lost small amount of money in gambling games :)

Last edited:

ivrin

Your overeating is something to do with emotions. Pluto in the sixth can give extremes in dieting. The moon and Neptune are aspecting it, which says your emotions and dreams/imagination influence your health deeply.

Does sextile affect that much, wow!