Purchase of new asset

sethi

Hello.

I now have the financial means to buy a car.

What I would like to know "WILL I BUY A CAR NEXT MONTH"

Thanks in advance

Regards

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_sethi_hp.19800.31846.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_sethi_hp.19800.31846.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 35

Anachiel

Sethi,

This chart doesn't show you are asking what is really concerning you. Saturn on the Ascendant shows the question is flawed and the Moon is squaring Mercury (who rules cards) with no reception.
Also, if you have the money why are you asking if you will buy a car? Perhaps its is the upkeep and all the extras that is cocerning you? If that is your real concern behind this question then you should perhaps save some extra before the purchase and formulate a budget.

Blessings,

Anachiel

sethi

Hello Anachiel

The thing is that I am currently looking for a 2008 or 2007 model corolla. I am not willing to buy a new model corolla because of its flimsy body.

I have enough to buy a new model corolla, and my brother has already brought one and is stressing on me to buy a new one.

But because of sensors, flimsy body and other things I don't want to buy a new corolla.

As I am having trouble trying to find a good condition old car, hence I asked this question.

Please advice

And thanks for your time.

I haven't noticed your name around very much?

Are you only in the horary board area?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

-you = 1st house = Libra = Venus
-your pruchases (of personal or moveable assets, like a car) = 2nd house = Scorpio = Mars
-Venus makes not aspect to Mars = - testimony
-your co-significator, Moon, makes applying sextile to Mars = + testimony
-Moon flows toward Venus and Mars (+) but Venus flows away from Mars (-) = net neutral testimony
-Mars is with the Dragon's Tail = strong - testimony
-Venus is in a pitted degree of Cancer = - testimony
-the Moon is in a pitted degree of Taurus = - testimony
Results:
Positive = +1 testimony
Negative = -4 testimonies
Net = -3 testimonies

Indiaction: no you will not by a car within the next approximately 30 days because, although you have the material ability to do so (shown by a benefic, exalted Saturn in your first house) you will not find what you are looking for (shown especially by the planets in pitted degrees, indicating your will be temporarily blocked from finding exactly what you want) Chart does indicate you should stick with what you want and NOT settle for less (settling for less = 2nd house ruler Mars which is posited in a mutable sign, showing mixed/changing feelings, and connected with the South Node, which indicates troubles and disappointments)

sethi

Thank you sir . Could you tell me whether I will be able to buy a car then after 30 days?
That is in around and after 26 August?

dhundhun

In fact chart shows good finances (Moon, Venus) in terms of getting it financed, but I don't see car being bought (Jupiter, Venus).

Also Saturn/Uranus on 1st, 7th is sort of denial.

dr. farr

Thank you sir . Could you tell me whether I will be able to buy a car then after 30 days?
That is in around and after 26 August?

That is quite possible-I am sure you will buy the car you WANT, in the near future-this chart is, to me, more of a statement that you should stick to buying what you want, rather than settling for something less than your idea: the time factor is, to me, only secondary to this emphasis on buying exactly what you want.

sethi

That is quite possible-I am sure you will buy the car you WANT, in the near future-this chart is, to me, more of a statement that you should stick to buying what you want, rather than settling for something less than your idea: the time factor is, to me, only secondary to this emphasis on buying exactly what you want.

Yes sir, this is so, because I am being offered other cars various models like honda city 2007 model and 2009 model and this has really made me doubt what my actual wishes are regarding car.

But I still want an old model corolla car in good condition and so now I hope to buy at end of august / middle of September.

sethi

Hello everyone

I am attaching a new chart as nearly about 2 months have passed, and I have still been unable to buy a car.
Replies would be appreciated in this long standing matter, as now I am really disappointed in this matter.

And thanks to everyone in advance.

Regards

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_sethi_hp.37864.gif.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_sethi_hp.37864.gif.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 31

dr. farr

Would you tell us, is it because
a) you have not been able to buy a car due to lack of money
or
b) you have not yet bought a car because you have not yet found the type of car you want to buy

Thanks!

sethi

Would you tell us, is it because
a) you have not been able to buy a car due to lack of money
or
b) you have not yet bought a car because you have not yet found the type of car you want to buy

Thanks!

Thank you Dr. Farr.

I have been unable to buy the car because I have yet to find the type of car which I want (even though a lot of them are available in the market). I am looking for a car with low mileage and good condition and white or other light colours (and not dark colour or black because I am living in a hot country dark colours actually become akin to blast furnaces during the month of may especially. )

I have had the money since the first week of july of this year, and it is laying empty eggs in my current account.

dhundhun

Hello everyone

I am attaching a new chart as nearly about 2 months have passed, and I have still been unable to buy a car.
Replies would be appreciated in this long standing matter, as now I am really disappointed in this matter.

And thanks to everyone in advance.

Regards

First Horary anyway gave negative answer. I'd suggest avoiding purchase of vehicle till Uranus is retrograde (Dec 10, 2011), it is at a sensitive point not good for you (Natal). And if you wait that much let Jupiter also become direct. Buy at the end of year.

Good luck.

tikana

Thank you Dr. Farr.

I have been unable to buy the car because I have yet to find the type of car which I want (even though a lot of them are available in the market). I am looking for a car with low mileage and good condition and white or other light colours (and not dark colour or black because I am living in a hot country dark colours actually become akin to blast furnaces during the month of may especially. )

I have had the money since the first week of july of this year, and it is laying empty eggs in my current account.

I have to say No ... you will find the car you want but the seller wont negotiate the price

Moon opposes Saturn .. buyer and seller
merc and jupiter both rule yours and the seller's money
Jupiter is retro - the seller will not negotiate or will change his/her mind about selling the car

T

sethi

I have to say No ... you will find the car you want but the seller wont negotiate the price

Moon opposes Saturn .. buyer and seller
merc and jupiter both rule yours and the seller's money
Jupiter is retro - the seller will not negotiate or will change his/her mind about selling the car

T

Hello Tikana

If the seller will not negotiate the price, will I still be buying the car?
Could you tell me when would be a favorable / lucky time for me to buy one?
I know my wife is going to tear my head off when she learns that I will not buy one until the end of jup retro.

tikana

Nope Sethi

i dont see a buy here

When? def not within 2 months

sounds rough mighty wife! run your transits seee if there is any head ripping transit going through your chart

T

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

By the Primary Ankara (Ottoman astrology) horary method:
a) you (first house significator) and car (second house significator) are the same, ie, Saturn
b) which means (in the Ankara tradition) that the condition of the joint significator determines the outcome
c) Saturn is in the 10th house of success, and in its exaltation sign of Libra
d) which means that you will be successful in getting the type of car you desire
BUT WHEN?
a) by the time the indicator of change, the Moon (universal significator) reaches Saturn (you and the car) IN THE CHART
b)...which is 6 signs, and with cardinals on the pivots I'll take this as 6 weeks
c) but possibly this will happen only when you and the car (ie, Saturn) actually reach your exact exaltation degree-20 degrees of Libra-when that actually occurs in space, that is, in the ephemeris
d)...which is 4 degrees from where Saturn is now posited (in the chart)
e)...which will occur on October 13th of this year (2011)

So, my estimate is between 4 and 6 weeks from the date of your question, ie, in the time period from today through October 13th to as late as October 26th, 2011.

WARNING!
The distance of 6 signs from the Moon to Saturn MIGHT, however, be MONTHS rather than weeks! I am standing by the maximum 6 week prognostic, but if you can't find your car by the end of October, it might well be that you won't until March of next year! But I'll stick with my 6 week prognosis from the latest chart.

Note:
In the first chart, which indicated a "no" answer to the question of your buying a car within 30 days, the car significator, Mars (lord of Scorpio on the 2nd whole sign house) was passing through the SN-polluted Gemini, and would then pass on into Cancer, the sign of Mars Fall! This might well have indicated something which is still valid, ie, that Mars must be free of Cancer-pass out of Cancer-before things open up for the purchase of the car. If this is in fact an element to be considered in this current situation, then know that Mars passes out of Cancer (into Leo) on the 19th of September, so perhaps things will finally begin opening up, start to become more favorable, for the car purchase beginning as early as this coming Monday-lets hope so!

Last edited:

sethi

Nope Sethi

i dont see a buy here

When? def not within 2 months

sounds rough mighty wife! run your transits seee if there is any head ripping transit going through your chart

T

Well my natal chart has

saturn = 19 degrees 4th house pisces
sun = 17 degrees 4 th house pisces
mars = 28 degrees 4th house pisces

jupiter = 22 degrees gemini 7th house

moon = 27 degrees virgo 10th house
uranus = 17 degrees virgo 10th house
pluto = 17 degrees virgo 10th house

So you see this double square all affecting the 7th house.

Anyways I visit the gym for some heavy lifting at least twice weekly to stall the head ripping predicament.

What do you think
icon7.gif

Thank you Tikana for looking into my chart.

Last edited:

sethi

Dr Farr thank you for your prediction.

I know it takes time and brain work for searching out and deciding / calculating for people and hence thanks again for your time.You have raised up my hopes.

And yes saturn stays in 20 degrees libra till around the 19th of October from the 13th.

I'm hoping for the best.

sethi

By the Primary Ankara (Ottoman astrology) horary method:
a) you (first house significator) and car (second house significator) are the same, ie, Saturn
b) which means (in the Ankara tradition) that the condition of the joint significator determines the outcome
c) Saturn is in the 10th house of success, and in its exaltation sign of Libra
d) which means that you will be successful in getting the type of car you desire
BUT WHEN?
a) by the time the indicator of change, the Moon (universal significator) reaches Saturn (you and the car) IN THE CHART
b)...which is 6 signs, and with cardinals on the pivots I'll take this as 6 weeks
c) but possibly this will happen only when you and the car (ie, Saturn) actually reach your exact exaltation degree-20 degrees of Libra-when that actually occurs in space, that is, in the ephemeris
d)...which is 4 degrees from where Saturn is now posited (in the chart)
e)...which will occur on October 13th of this year (2011)

So, my estimate is between 4 and 6 weeks from the date of your question, ie, in the time period from today through October 13th to as late as October 26th, 2011.

WARNING!
The distance of 6 signs from the Moon to Saturn MIGHT, however, be MONTHS rather than weeks! I am standing by the maximum 6 week prognostic, but if you can't find your car by the end of October, it might well be that you won't until March of next year! But I'll stick with my 6 week prognosis from the latest chart.

Note:
In the first chart, which indicated a "no" answer to the question of your buying a car within 30 days, the car significator, Mars (lord of Scorpio on the 2nd whole sign house) was passing through the SN-polluted Gemini, and would then pass on into Cancer, the sign of Mars Fall! This might well have indicated something which is still valid, ie, that Mars must be free of Cancer-pass out of Cancer-before things open up for the purchase of the car. If this is in fact an element to be considered in this current situation, then know that Mars passes out of Cancer (into Leo) on the 19th of September, so perhaps things will finally begin opening up, start to become more favorable, for the car purchase beginning as early as this coming Monday-lets hope so!

Hello Dr. Farr.

I just wanted to add that I bought the car on the 24th of October. Things just fell into place. Just when I had lost all hope, it materialized.

But it was registered in my name about 3 days back.

Thank you for taking the time to check my chart.

Best regards