Will I win the criminal case

margincall

Hi, First of all, thanks to all of you who came here to give me a hand. I am learning techniques for Horary Astrology for the last 3-4 months.

I have been charged with a criminal assault matter , that has been falsely alleged by my ex. The hearings have been in progress for several months.

I would like to know, what does my chart indicate in terms on success in the case?

Appreciate you assessments.

My bad I had attached the natal chart file earlier. I have updated the question with horary chart

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-09-17 20.22.09.png
    Screenshot 2018-09-17 20.22.09.png
    160 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Sunrise

Hi, First of all, thanks to all of you who came here to give me a hand. I am learning techniques for Horary Astrology for the last 3-4 months.

I have been charged with a criminal assault matter , that has been falsely alleged by my ex. The hearings have been in progress for several months.

I would like to know, what does my chart indicate in terms on success in the case?

Appreciate you assessments.
as you can see, you have not got an answer because this is not an horary chart but a natal chart.

dear to be able to answer your question from the members I want you to read the instructions carefully here:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=120742
are instructions that say exactly how you can upload a map but which is about horary astrology.

If you want to get answers to your natal chart you have to go here:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...splay.php?f=81
good luck

margincall

My bad I had attached the natal chart file earlier. I have updated the question with horary chart.

Appreciate if you can assist with your assessment.

as you can see, you have not got an answer because this is not an horary chart but a natal chart.

dear to be able to answer your question from the members I want you to read the instructions carefully here:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=120742
are instructions that say exactly how you can upload a map but which is about horary astrology.

If you want to get answers to your natal chart you have to go here:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...splay.php?f=81
good luck

Sunrise

Hi,

Can someone please help access the question?

Will I win the criminal case
Dear Hi,
if I understand your question the chart concerns a litigation.
We have you as Mars
and your enemy Venus.
Mars (you) is here peregrine in the 10th house and showing us exactly what you describe to us. You in the lost (wandering) focus on issues of law and authority (Saturn) that are related to your Social Image (10th).

Your opponent is Venus. If you see this Venus under the dominion of this Mars (you) and in fact its detriment, in a mute sign and subterranean and hidden sign.
This tells us that your ex has some phobias that concern you, considers you a serious opponent and fears you (under Mars domination), moves underground and secrets (scorpion) and you clearly do not know his movements (mute sign) and of course not he is able to do many things (detriment).

On the other hand, I see the Moon. The end of the case and the end result.
The Moon is currently in the last degrees (the circle is completed) and will soon change the sign. Where it will be found will be in the exaltation of Mars (you) and under the rule of Saturn (judges).

The fact that Saturn (judges) is on the exaltation of Mars is a very positive element as well as when the Moon's position changes.
Another positive feature of the map is the MC that will be found directly on Mars (you). The midwife is governor of Saturn and Saturn here is in the exaltation of Mars.

Also Venus here do not like the Moon (the result the final decision.
Everything is in your favor.
I think the case will go well and the results will be positive.

but this Venus will not easily put down the weapons. She will come back again (but with secret move). She will be back (not having another choice) and will meet Mars with a square. I would recommend you to watch this Venus very much.
I hope to read the map correctly and wish it to come true.
I wish you good luck.

margincall

Thank you for your assessment.

You have said - The Moon is currently in the last degrees (the circle is completed) and will soon change the sign.

Does it show when the current criminal case will end? Any timelines showed from the chart regarding the end of the case?

Dear Hi,
if I understand your question the chart concerns a litigation.
We have you as Mars
and your enemy Venus.
Mars (you) is here peregrine in the 10th house and showing us exactly what you describe to us. You in the lost (wandering) focus on issues of law and authority (Saturn) that are related to your Social Image (10th).

Your opponent is Venus. If you see this Venus under the dominion of this Mars (you) and in fact its detriment, in a mute sign and subterranean and hidden sign.
This tells us that your ex has some phobias that concern you, considers you a serious opponent and fears you (under Mars domination), moves underground and secrets (scorpion) and you clearly do not know his movements (mute sign) and of course not he is able to do many things (detriment).

On the other hand, I see the Moon. The end of the case and the end result.
The Moon is currently in the last degrees (the circle is completed) and will soon change the sign. Where it will be found will be in the exaltation of Mars (you) and under the rule of Saturn (judges).

The fact that Saturn (judges) is on the exaltation of Mars is a very positive element as well as when the Moon's position changes.
Another positive feature of the map is the MC that will be found directly on Mars (you). The midwife is governor of Saturn and Saturn here is in the exaltation of Mars.

Also Venus here do not like the Moon (the result the final decision.
Everything is in your favor.
I think the case will go well and the results will be positive.

but this Venus will not easily put down the weapons. She will come back again (but with secret move). She will be back (not having another choice) and will meet Mars with a square. I would recommend you to watch this Venus very much.
I hope to read the map correctly and wish it to come true.
I wish you good luck.

meritra

The verdict (Saturn) favors you by exaltation and dignity. Your ex is weak, in his detriment and at the bends (e.g. squaring the moon's nodes). He's moving on, it appears, separating from a square to Venus, and will not be any further threat to you.

As to timing, the moon is slow and cadent, but within half a degree of a sign change, so within 3-6 weeks, conservatively.