is he still mad at me? pls help heartbroken rn lol

astrobabes

last night a guy i'm interested snapped at me for something i did and i have no idea why really.. i said sorry and he hasn't replied but i'm just wondering if he is still upset at me? please let me know what you find out in the horary
http://ibb.co/WP7FjmC

Bunraku

Lol how can he stay mad at you, he is literally on ur ASC and u r in BOTH (domicile&triplicity) his signs !!!

IleneK

Premium Member
I think this may have more to do with him/Venus not being in a good place, in detriment in Scorp, than it has to do with you.

astrobabes

Lol how can he stay mad at you, he is literally on ur ASC and u r in BOTH (domicile&triplicity) his signs !!!

omg really okay.. thats good i'm so worried i dont know why he got mad. does the chart indicate anything with feelings? or if he would reply my text?

astrobabes

I think this may have more to do with him/Venus not being in a good place, in detriment in Scorp, than it has to do with you.

really.. i'm wondering if he got triggered from a past relationship (she cheated on him) because we were out at a party and i was talking to a guy friend he was a bit drunk and all over me so i didn't push him off and he saw that, i grabbed him and he was like "leave me alone! dont grab me" or something like that.. does the chart indicate anything with feelings or if he will reply me?

IleneK

Premium Member
really.. i'm wondering if he got triggered from a past relationship (she cheated on him) because we were out at a party and i was talking to a guy friend he was a bit drunk and all over me so i didn't push him off and he saw that, i grabbed him and he was like "leave me alone! dont grab me" or something like that.. does the chart indicate anything with feelings or if he will reply me?

He/Ven def likes you/Mars since you are in the sign of Venus’ dignity. And visa versa.
The deal is that both of you are weak by dignity and also do not aspect one another.
So the actual getting together into a relationship will likely be challenging. Not enough forward momentum from either of you and no connecting (aspecting) even if there’s were moment.

astrobabes

He/Ven def likes you/Mars since you are in the sign of Venus’ dignity. And visa versa.
The deal is that both of you are weak by dignity and also do not aspect one another.
So the actual getting together into a relationship will likely be challenging. Not enough forward momentum from either of you and no connecting (aspecting) even if there’s were moment.

i see.. okay that makes sense. thank you for your input !! :)

knowledge

last night a guy i'm interested snapped at me for something i did and i have no idea why really.. i said sorry and he hasn't replied but i'm just wondering if he is still upset at me? please let me know what you find out in the horary
http://ibb.co/WP7FjmC

He does had something not liked!

There is uranus in 7th which means an argument or a little fight like which makes you both separate for the time.

About him reaching you back will be in 1.5+ units. I hope the earliest would be a day's and a half plus few hrs from the time you have cast this chart.

Mars separating from sun (a male?) Did you just separate from someone with in a period of 7.3 units (it can be a days or weeks or months)

Last edited:

astrobabes

He does had something not liked!

There is uranus in 7th which means an argument or a little fight like which makes you both separate for the time.

About him reaching you back will be in 1.5+ units. I hope the earliest would be a day's and a half plus few hrs from the time you have cast this chart.

Mars separating from sun (a male?) Did you just separate from someone with in a period of 7.3 units (it can be a days or weeks or months)

yeah i think it was an argument but wow! you were right he ended up responding to me about a day after i texted him. i would also say no i have not separated with a male in the past 7 days or weeks but i did meet him in march of 2021! his ex was a scorpio i believe but i dont know her moon/rising! does jt say anything about his feelings?

knowledge

Hi,

Thanks for confirming :)

About the Gemini in 5th house could also means his love had a strong Gemini characteristics to her.

There are 2 planets in his 5th house of fun and romance. Which could mean he has another choice who could be a friend of you? I wonder...(just recall, have you just had some sorta contact in the last 7.5+ units - days, weeks,or even months...hmm.. someone may be ur friend who he knows?) Don't panic I am just trying to understand what this other planet that is in his 5th house.

knowledge

Looks to me, he did had a contact with that 2nd person. Sun applying Venus (a quick and short).

Also I noticed his sign Venus is in ur 12th house. Somethinh about him is hidden from you and I also noticed Neptune in your 5th house opposite mars in his 5th House, there is some sorta makeups in the relationship or how you both started of with everything under this 5th house relationship.

astrobabes

Looks to me, he did had a contact with that 2nd person. Sun applying Venus (a quick and short).

Also I noticed his sign Venus is in ur 12th house. Somethinh about him is hidden from you and I also noticed Neptune in your 5th house opposite mars in his 5th House, there is some sorta makeups in the relationship or how you both started of with everything under this 5th house relationship.

hmmm i cant say i met anyone or separated with someone within 7.5 weeks/months or days🤔 maybe he did? and i wonder whats hidden about him
to me. what do you mean by makeups in the relationship? when i first met him
it was definitely intense and fast i was at a party and saw him and just attacked (not in a bad way) but completely took control and was like hi ur cute type of way very passionate and he reciprocated. we hung out it was nice then he got back with his ex, then we didnt talk they broke up again and then i saw him out occasionally and we talked/hung out and then it stopped and then randomly saw him 2 weeks ago and then a few times and then that fight happened and now i’m here lol