Is my life after 40 really bad?

Zora

Account Closed
CFE5-E6-CF-642-A-48-E1-8-CEA-78223-F1672-A9.jpg

I’d appreciate some feedback on my chart. Somehow I’ve always had the feeling my life after 40 will be a mess. Just need to know if that is true? Is my chart really that bad?

TIA!

Hi Anusher,

what from your chart- in fact can get more intensified by getting older, is that till then - you will have emotionally stored a lot more of past experience memory - you can get up before your inner eye - in every tiny detail. And probably mostly the bad and hurting you and deeply scaring you ones - for which a moon ruling 8th house -with moon/pluto correspondence energy in 8th -is often known for - to not forget anything - and this for very long.

8th house- is about the subconscious, the psyche - stored memory of the past and about past relationship, death and near to death experience in own life, shocks and trauma, genetic inheritance and dogmata and traditions of own family - inherited skills from family members and predisposition for health issues.

And moon as ruler of 8th in 7th house - can be very busy with trying to avoid a repetition - in encountering people and in relationships - trying to get control over all - even by looking into coming future.

Unless you liberate yourself from old stuff with your uranus - not serving you and your life anymore - if transit activated. And this is what your moon is now - trine activated and supported by transit jupiter - as your rising ruler and birth energy to start a new begin in your life.

But same time also quinkunxed by transit pluto - for a transformation and to see matters in another light - being more life-experienced now and to transform it then to another level. And your natal uranus still now, too- by transit-neptune in your mental mind and thoughts house 3rd - by trine for a let go- Transit still lasting and ending on 2/9/2022.

But nevertheless - your coming future is still and only created - in the here and now. :smile: And all chances still open and given - and a lot up to you.:smile:

Your mercury as your 10th house and midheaven and life-direction ruler is still trined by transit-neptune for a turnaround - until 12/21/2021 - and same time your northnode in 9th house- expanding own knowledge and wisdom is still quinkunx-activated by transit neptune for getting creative active .

Last edited:

Frisiangal

https://ibb.co/j4Z93JX
Hi,

I’d appreciate some feedback on my chart. Somehow I’ve always had the feeling my life after 40 will be a mess. Just need to know if that is true? Is my chart really that bad?

TIA!

It's a personal opinion that astrological symbolism does not show good or bad; it just shows how things are, it is as it is, and how a person uses that with which one is born.

With a first post, does this mean that you have any astrological learning to know what the symbolism indicates?

The blue lines depict an inherent nature, especially towards the realm of that which cannot be physically seen and expressed. A mental alertness of mind that some might call intuitive of nature. It perceives situations differently than others and lives through and upon the pictures the imagination makes of them. The realistic expression of that imagination that occurs can be confrontational in its accuracy. What one feels to be may not be what one wants to happen. Yet that is where the truth lies to trust ... in yourself.

Do you have any medical conditions you have to deal with?
The large red triangles can suggest issues in that direction; anxiety, immunity, depression, as a result of visualising situations better than they turn out to be in reality?
A separate red line can suggest deeper psychological issues of a compulsive nature.
All can effect the feelings that define your vision of/upon the world and your place within it.

You have a positive time to look forward to. Known as the mid-life crisis that occurs for everyone in their early-mid 40's, it's that time when a person, looking back on their life to date, asks of themselves 'Is this is there is?' and is desirous of some kind of change that will alter the direction of it. It will hopefully encourage you to trust the positivity in your inherent nature, burn those bridges that are no longer of use in the future, and follow what your mind and spirit truly desire. It might even produce financial rewards that acting upon feelings didn't, whilst self worth and value will be its own reward to you.

The glass is never only half empty. It's also always half full. :wink:
Good luck in discovering the difference.

:smile:

blackbery

That's your :moon::square::saturn: talking! Dark, depressing feelings. You probably need more iron and more rest. Every week, write down 10 things you are grateful for. It's fine to be sad at times but don't give into the negativity, it will keep you on a downward spiral.

Your chart is lovely. Lots of mutable energy to adapt & roll with the punches. Sure, you have some bad stuff, we all do. But nice aspects with :neptune:. Smart too. Creative like Martha Stweart. Do more of what you love. Your life is what you make of it. No need to worry about your liffe going downhill after the age of 40. That's when life really begins as you are able to achieve some of your dreams and better equipped to handle ysour emotions. You have a lot of happy times ahead if you create the life you want.

:):):)

https://ibb.co/j4Z93JX
Hi,

TIA!

Anusher

Thank you Frisiangal and blackberry for your kind and uplifting words - your analyses made me smile! Really gave perspective ot my current situation. I am grateful to you both for taking the time to reply!