Magi Astrology: for Genuine, Sincere Questions & Learning about it ONLY

Magnetic7

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING:

I have come to understand a great need on this website, for an open forum to discuss the principles, concepts, terminology, and definitions used in Magi Astrology. There appears to be consistent misunderstandings, due I believe for the most part, because of heresay, lack of basic knowledge, defensiveness, and just plain not having invested the time needed to properly research this system of astrology. The result being, that no justified proof can be offered, in order to support such negative ideas in the first place.

This thread is devoted to genuine and sincere questions only, and as a base for learning the materials that the Magi Society have openly published.

Derogatory comments, attacks on the theories, or any types of slander are not welcome here, as this is a base for learning ONLY. Please take any negative opinions elsewhere and make your own thread, if it is that important to you to unleash slander against something you essentially know nothing about -- and no, learning one or two terms used in Magi Astrology, does not qualify you as an expert!

Thank you!

For sincere seekers, please submit your questions or any inquiries you may have about Magi Astrology, and I will do my best to answer them in a timely manner... :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

Magnetic7

Important Facts You Should Know About Magi Astrology:

1. Analyses of over 75,000 charts of married couples has been conducted, in order to arrive at their conclusions about what constitutes true love and marriage between people astrologically. The results revealed unequivocally, that Chiron is the planet of relationships and marriage.

2. With proper training and usage of Magi concepts, results of this system of astrology have shown an over 77% rate of accuracy. Not only does this go far beyond the requirements of being scientifically significant, but no other method of astrology has ever been able to offer or support such similar results themselves.

3. In order to fully be able to benefit from learning Magi Astrology, it is best to completely clear your mind of any other forms of astrology you have previously learned, and virtually make your mind a 'clean slate' -- otherwise referred to in ancient times as a 'tabula rasa'... in other words, a blank page.

The main reason for this, is that the essential structure, many of the concepts, planets of importance, definitions, terminologies, and the charts that are used themselves, are or can be completely different from what you have learned in other methods of astrology.

4. Magi Astrology uses 4 dimensions of charts, in order to arrive at its analyses of anything; unlike other forms of astrology which only use 1 dimension. It is understood through this system, that 75% of the information needed in order to arrive at an accurate conclusion about anything from relationships to house purchasing questions, is missing from other forms of astrology.

I will continue to add more information like this in time... :)

Magnetic7

What orb would you use on parallels /contra parallels? What is the most common opinion?

To put it simple;

Would the astrologers using magi laugh at me using the orb of 2? ;)

Great thread!

No, no one will laugh at you for trying your best!

The accepted orb to use for parallels/contra parallels is 1*12", or in their decimal system that becomes 1.20

There is however an exception to this, which is called 'combined geometry'. This means that 2 planets form an aspect, and then a 3rd or more planets make an equal-distant aspect to BOTH of the first 2 planets. In this circumstance only, 1 of the aspects may go up to 1*36" or 1.60, and the other 2 sides can only be up to 1*12" each.

Thank you for your supportive feedback ;)

Last edited:

Baha

Hi,

What does Magi say about Chiron conjunct Chiron in a synastry chart? I would imagine that these conjunctions are pretty common among those born between 1 and 3 years apart? And, what do they say about other Chiron aspects in synastry charts: Squares and Oppositions to both luminaries and outer planets?

Thanks in advance! And, thanks for this topic.

Frank

Sincere question: Will the Magi Society release their database of "75,000 charts of married couples" so that independent replication of their research may be attempted?

Courtney Love

What does Magi astrology believe is more important, a day with good transits, or a day where you personally have good transits?

For instance, let's say I wanted to natalize my experience with France by going there for the first time on a good day.

Would I be better off finding a good day with a Magical Linkage such as Chiron/Venus aspect, or would I be better off finding a day where transiting Chiron or Venus hits MY chiron or venus?

Courtney Love

but this isn't what I mean, i don't mean natalizing something can mean nothing bad will ever happen, I'm talking about this one thing. I want to go to France on a good day, so that I always have a good relationship with France.

it's based on MS's theory of natalization and I can't remember if they specify what they believe is more important, personal aspects on that day, or the aspects of the transiting planets in the sky.

if you wanted to get married, would you rather have say, transiting Chiron trine your natal Venus, or would you rather have transiting Chiron trine transiting venus?

Magnetic7

What does Magi astrology believe is more important, a day with good transits, or a day where you personally have good transits?

For instance, let's say I wanted to natalize my experience with France by going there for the first time on a good day.

Would I be better off finding a good day with a Magical Linkage such as Chiron/Venus aspect, or would I be better off finding a day where transiting Chiron or Venus hits MY chiron or venus?

Hi Courtney,

For any important 'first time' event, it is well advised for you to investigate a day that may incorporate BOTH of these elements. Reason being, that any really negative aspects to either your chart, or within the day chart, will now form a permanent link between you and it -- natalize it, as mentioned. Which means that either way you look at it, whatever and however bad the aspects are, will have some range of effect on your experiences there, and anytime you may visit there in the future. As an additional measure, you should also ensure that there are not any really bad aspects to Mercury or Uranus, as these imparticular relate to travel and airplanes... ;)

Last edited:

Magnetic7

but this isn't what I mean, i don't mean natalizing something can mean nothing bad will ever happen, I'm talking about this one thing. I want to go to France on a good day, so that I always have a good relationship with France.

it's based on MS's theory of natalization and I can't remember if they specify what they believe is more important, personal aspects on that day, or the aspects of the transiting planets in the sky.

if you wanted to get married, would you rather have say, transiting Chiron trine your natal Venus, or would you rather have transiting Chiron trine transiting venus?

In the particular case of marriage, it would be more auspicious for you to have transiting Chiron trine your natal Venus...

Magnetic7

Hi,

What does Magi say about Chiron conjunct Chiron in a synastry chart? I would imagine that these conjunctions are pretty common among those born between 1 and 3 years apart? And, what do they say about other Chiron aspects in synastry charts: Squares and Oppositions to both luminaries and outer planets?

Thanks in advance! And, thanks for this topic.

Hi Baha,

Magi astrology refers to the conjunction, trine, quincunx, parallel, contra-parallel -- as enhancement aspects.

Special Chiron enhancement linkages, are:

Chiron/Venus, Chiron/Jupiter, Chiron/Neptune, Chiron/Pluto, and Chiron/Sun.

These aspects have a special name, and are called 'Cinderella Linkages'. These linkages are the ones most indicative of
someone potentially being your Soulmate and someone that you could marry, but many other requirements need to be met as well,
in order for this to be the case.

Chiron/Chiron, generally indicates synchronized destinies, strong mutual bonds and similarity between the two of you.

Any clash aspect to Chiron (these include the square and opposition of any planet, and also the quincunx and
contra-parallel if it is Saturn) are indications of incompatibility and stress between two people. If a couple form too many chiron clashes, their relationship is likely to end in heartbreak or similar.

The worst of these is the Chiron/Saturn clash, which is so bad it has a special name and is called the 'Heartbreak Clash'. This clash increases the odds of break-up, and divorce if married, to incredibly high proportions, and it is usually the person who contributes the Saturn who is the one to cause the heartbreak.

Both the Sun/Chiron and Moon/Chiron clash, are called the 'Wrong Person Clash'. This clash can be a very good indication that this is not your soulmate, but again depends on many other factors as well.

The Venus/Chiron clash also has a special name, and is called the 'Impossible Dream Clash'. It is an 'impossible dream'
because it is rare for two people with this clash to get married. Marriage can happen though, especially if either person was born with a square or opposition to Chiron. Research has however revealed that 85% of couples with this clash end up in divorce.

If you have any questions about this information, please let me know... :)

Last edited:

Courtney Love

Hi Courtney,

For any important 'first time' event, it is well advised for you to investigate a day that may incorporate BOTH of these elements. Reason being, that any really negative aspects to either your chart, or within the day chart, will now form a permanent link between you and it -- natalize it, as mentioned. Which means that either way you look at it, whatever and however bad the aspects are, will have some range of effect on your experiences there, and anytime you may visit there in the future. As an additional measure, you should also ensure that there are not any really bad aspects to Mercury or Uranus, as these imparticular relate to travel and airplanes... ;)

Well I have the software and have been playing around with dates, and I can find a date that has no saturn clashes or personal saturn clash transits, but it's been hard to find a date that ALSO has good transits & good aspects, thats why I was trying to find out which I should learn towards, a day with great transits for me, or a day with a positive aspect that affects everyone. I think I'm going to try to find a day that's good for me since I'm visiting an established country, *I* am the one who needs a good relationship with it.

In the particular case of marriage, it would be more auspicious for you to have transiting Chiron trine your natal Venus...

Thanks for this =]

Last edited:

Magnetic7

Well I have the software and have been playing around with dates, and I can find a date that has no saturn clashes or personal saturn clash transits, but it's been hard to find a date that ALSO has good transits & good aspects, thats why I was trying to find out which I should learn towards, a day with great transits for me, or a day with a positive aspect that affects everyone. I think I'm going to try to find a day that's good for me since I'm visiting an established country, *I* am the one who needs a good relationship with it.

Thanks for this =]

Yes, that is actually correct. As long as there are no adverse Saturn transits to you or within the day chart itself, and it is not possible to locate a day within the time period that you require that has both beneficial aspects to you and within itself; then the focus should definitely be on locating a day that has the best transits for you, rather than for the day.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hi

Do Magi consider composite charts?

In a composite chart, I have a Chiron trine Venus/Neptune. Also Chiron trine Sun. Also opposite Uranus and Pluto. Yet in the synastry chart, there is Venus inconjunct Chiron one way, also same Chiron sextile Moon and trine Mars, and Neptune square Chiron the other way, but also this Chiron conjunct Jupiter. It looks half half. But mainly I'm curious if Magi consider composite charts?

NR

Magnetic7

Hi

I'm curious if Magi consider composite charts?

NR

Hi Neptune and Everyone,

Magi Astrology generally does not use the composite method for relationship analysis, although you can obviously use it as an additional method if you so choose. The Magi Society does not tell people to stop using their other methods of astrology, it just states that they should really take a look at what this has to offer (not that you indicated this as a concern in your post Neptune, but I am including this for others who have mentioned such feelings before).

As you know, a composite chart is made up of the MIDPOINTS between two planets, of two people's charts -- one planet from each chart. Though M-A does not use this means, it does however consider MIDPOINTS to be very important in the individual charts themselves.

The M-A concept for this states that: The MIDPOINTS that the planets make in any of the 4 dimensions for charts, are considered as having the equivalency to actual planets themselves.

Although all the midpoints act as planets, there are 3 specific Midpoints that M-A considers to be the most relevant and having the most potent effect and reaction.

These are the Midpoints of: Jupiter/Chiron, Jupiter/Saturn, Saturn/Chiron.

When any of the important Romance Planets - Venus, Jupiter, Neptune, or Chiron - make an enhancement aspect to Jupiter/Chiron, this is considered a Cinderella Linkage, just like any of the others would be.

The Jupiter/Saturn point is considered the Nuclear Clash point, and the Saturn/Chiron point is considered the Heartbreak Clash point. Clashes from these midpoints react in a like manner as to their originating counterparts, and create new mutations with certain other planets, as for example Jupiter/Saturn in aspect to Chiron resulting in a 'Nuclear Heartbreak Clash'. These again, are considered to behave in a similar manner as the typical linkages the planets themselves would make between charts.

Midpoints are also used for 'Day Charts', and other charts of importance, such as the opening of a business, or meeting someone else for the first time; just as with all the other planets between the 2 individual charts.

Hope this provides everyone more good insight into what Magi Astrology is all about. :)

Magnetic7

Last edited:

Magnetic7

The 4 Dimensions & Accepted Orbs of Magi Astrology

Dimension 1
Geo Longitudes
Orb: 3*00

Dimension 2
Geo Declinations
Orb: 1*12" = 1.20 decimal

Dimension 3
Helio Longitudes
Orb: 3*00

Dimension 4
Helio Latitudes
Orb: 0*18" = 0.30 decimal

________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

Inside Out Orange

I'm interested by this assertion that Chiron is about relationships ... I have chiron opposite Uranus ... I've never been able to hold down a decent relationship ... anybody I ever met that I liked and felt could be a longterm prospect dumped me ... and usually I never saw it coming ... relationships just blow up for me all the time without warning ... and even more as my progressed venus has been in orb of uranus which itself has progressed ...

Is there anything I can do?

Magnetic7

I'm interested by this assertion that Chiron is about relationships ... I have chiron opposite Uranus ... I've never been able to hold down a decent relationship ... anybody I ever met that I liked and felt could be a longterm prospect dumped me ... and usually I never saw it coming ... relationships just blow up for me all the time without warning ... and even more as my progressed venus has been in orb of uranus which itself has progressed ...

Is there anything I can do?

Hi Inside Out Orange,

I am going to take a look at your charts and then private message you at your page, as I think that this is a little bit more of a confidential matter. ;)

Neptune Rising

Thank you for explaining that Sven and Magnetic, its nice to see another perspective on astrology.

Inside out Orange, I know the feeling, I have natally heartbreak clash Saturn square Chiron :(

Interesting thread, thanks for starting it :)

NR