Offering free readings because I'm bored.

jac

Sorry to be a straggler.
If you're still doing this:
Jan 28 1959 4:30am Los Angeles, California

Either way, the offer is appreciated!

November 29, 1990, 5:30pm, Ocho Rios, Jamaica

General read and interested in these aspects, gemini rising, twelfth house rules taurus, moon in taurus in twelfth house. scorpio rules sixth house, pluto in scorpio in sixth house, eighth house rules capricorn, stellium in capricorn in 8th house. leo rules third house, jupiter in leo in third house.

Last edited:

SearchingforGrey

Hi if you are still bored and generous I would love to understand my chart. It has a lot of fire, sagittarius stellium in 8th house and I am having a hard time with it
I would like to know about careers or options to invest etc.

Born 12/19/85
In Guayaquil Ecuador 2:17PM

Thank you so much

Amy

tinakim

Hello,

Thank you for offering the free reading.:love:

My birthday info is:

27 October 1990, at 10:05 am, Sliven, Bulgaria
Female

Have a lovely day

ZoraEos

10/26/1996
1:25pm
44.7570° N, 19.2150° E

Thank you so much for offering this 🌸 please let me know if you would like anything back in return, I do tarot readings sometimes. :)

virghoe

Hey!

Thank you for your time! would appreciate your insight :)

My birthday info:

9 Septembre 1996, 5:10 pm
Boynton Beach, Florida, USA
female

Thank you so much!

piscesjupiter

Yess please... Rn i´m very confused and i need a guidance.

Thank you!

September 11, 1998. Caracas, Venezuela. Female. Name: Anny.

IMG_1973.jpg

Quennie2

hey!

if you're still interested and offering a reading, that would awesome. I'm dealing with a man who is married on paper only. We have been going together for going on 4yrs. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to stay or go. Can you see any indication these 2 are going to divorce? He is always with me but I'm not interested unless we will be totally together.
I have the birth charts if you can. Thank you dear. It will be very helpful for me.

Dswing123

Wow. Thanks so much for offering. I figured I don't know enough to read my chart yet and I'd really appreciate your help :)

Male 1998 Nov 6th 1:15 PM Seoul, South Korea

Thanks again!

Long1388

March 1, 1996 Wilmington,DE Birth Time 12:51pm

1. When will my finances grow. Right now work is slow, I am in sales.

2. When will I move out of where I am currently staying to my own home.

3. I would like an interpretation on my north node in the 4th house of libra.

Rydar

If you're still doing this, I'd appreciate a reading as well. Thank you in advance.

December 26, 1997. Silver Spring, Maryland, 1:00 A.M.

lowwski

Re: Offering free readings because I'm bored

Hello :love: this is so nice of you to do! Would be very thankful for a reading of my chart! Never had anyone read it before, here is my birth information:

20 march 1998 Solna, Sweden 09:45 am

Thank you so much!

intuitivemirror

Anybody who wishes to have a natal chart reading please leave your birth information below. I will private message you my interpretation and depending on the amount of submissions I promise to respond in a timely fashion. If you would like to ask any specific questions, career, relationships etc. Please include that as well. Thank you and I look forward to talking to you all.

Okay Guys, starting to get quite a bit of submissions but thats okay. Keep them Coming, Ive enjoyed talking to those of you who have received their readings so far. If you havent received a response yet please be patient. I still have a day job and reading natal charts requires a bit of time on my own part. Ive been averaging about two readings a day and Im going in order of First Come First Served. Thank you all for your submissions!

Anybody interested in professional astrological advice can contact me through email. At xxtwilson13xx@gmail.com

[this request can be withdrawn at any time - posting your chart information is NO indication this person will give you a reading - Moderator]

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to do this! I want to know if there is anything in terms of fame/wealth/love

birth details:
October 22nd, 1997
2:07pm EST
Washington, District of Columbia, U.S.A

Kainine

Anybody who wishes to have a natal chart reading please leave your birth information below. I will private message you my interpretation and depending on the amount of submissions I promise to respond in a timely fashion. If you would like to ask any specific questions, career, relationships etc. Please include that as well. Thank you and I look forward to talking to you all.

Okay Guys, starting to get quite a bit of submissions but thats okay. Keep them Coming, Ive enjoyed talking to those of you who have received their readings so far. If you havent received a response yet please be patient. I still have a day job and reading natal charts requires a bit of time on my own part. Ive been averaging about two readings a day and Im going in order of First Come First Served. Thank you all for your submissions!

Anybody interested in professional astrological advice can contact me through email. At xxtwilson13xx@gmail.com

[this request can be withdrawn at any time - posting your chart information is NO indication this person will give you a reading - Moderator]

Hello, thank you for taking the time to do this.

My birth information is:
19 September 1995, 04:28am in Nairobi, Kenya.

Would like to mainly know about my career and wealth.

Thanks!

geminir

Thank you Timmytwothumbs!
I wanted to ask about my career, I want to be a Software dev or a Business tycoon 😊 , actually I am quite ambitious but lack determination ☹

Any extra info is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

PS : I use Placidius system

My birth details:
01 July 2000, 15:45 in Bilaspur,Chhatisgarh,India

Last edited: