Does Vedic astrology remedies works?

krisha

I am novice to astrology and want to know how the remedies likes puja,donation, chanting mantra etc suggested by astrologer works? Do they really affect the birth chart (bad plannetary position/ Dosha)?? If it works, then how the chart affects??

I am novice to astrology and want to know how the remedies likes puja,donation, chanting mantra etc suggested by astrologer works? Do they really affect the birth chart (bad plannetary position/ Dosha)?? If it works, then how the chart affects.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
All remedy works but its all should correct and as per your chart requirment. For details descriptions go to mukeshastro.com there you will get all details and how remedy works.

Regards
Mukesh Gupta
[deleted phone number - Note: Do NOT leave your personal phone or email in your posts - all correspondence on the Forum is done by PM]
mukeshastro.com

Last edited by a moderator:

krisha

Thanks for clarifying that this matras works. But I am interested in knowing how it really works on a birth chart, how they mitigate the effect of malefic planet(s)?Thanks.

Zappy

Thanks for clarifying that this matras works. But I am interested in knowing how it really works on a birth chart, how they mitigate the effect of malefic planet(s)?Thanks.

Hi Krisha,

None of the remedies works !!!

If remedies did work, then there wouldn't be any suffering in this world. All would be rich, living happily and peacefully in this world. If any astrologer tell you that remedies do work, then tell them to perform them on the most poorest people in the world. Would those people become rich or their suffering will end?

For e.x. If child birth is promised in the chart, and if someone consult the astrologer for the same. The astrologer know that child birth is promised. If he directly tell's the client about the same, then the astrologer would just get his consultancy fees. But then if astrolger say's that there is some grah problem and you have to do some kind of puja, wear certain ring, feed birds, cattle's etc then the grah dosh will go and you'll have child birth. Now for doing puja, wearing gemstone will cost a good amount of money which the astrologer will earn.

Everyone in this world live's their life according to the past karma. If one has done good deed's in their past life then they live accordingly in present life and vice versa.

"koi lakh kare chaturai karam ka lekh mitte na re bhai"

Law of Karma can never be changed, don't be depressed , don't weep, nothing is going to happen as per our wish. Whatever is destined is going to happen. Either you are King or a Begger , every one falls due to thier Karma. No one can change one's destiny

By saying this one should not stop praying. Praying to any god in any form, gives inner strength, belief to fight the adversity of the life.

Crystalpages

Wonder why karma waits one whole lifetime to show result since everybody says, " it's past life karma " for everything.

I personally never do or believe in that inter-carnation (lifetime to lifetime!) being a rigid rule for all except perhaps in cases where we wonder as to "why do good people suffer while rogues flourish incessantly"!

I also believe that in the Bank of Karma, perhaps time-schedules do not use the same unit of TIME (which is not constant or standard) for deposits and cashing!

Since the Bank of Karma is perhaps not subject to market fluctuations and inflation or recession, focusing on investing through GOOD KARMA (Righteous Actions) is a wise strategy and safe approach! ;-)

I do not believe in Charvak Siddhant that seems to have fuelled the modern decadent approach of borrowing and enjoying now TO PAY LATER!!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

mathur_dinesh

Classical literature is silent on this issue. It would not be correct according to experience to say that karma works only in the next incarnation. It seems that sometimes it works in the present one as well but who knows?There is no straight correlation between karma A and its fallout!!

Ernesto

really interesting to see this question man do you believe in god and if you do than trust me you should have not ask such question. well i suggest you dont do such kind of charity rather help some needy people it wont guarantee you a good life but you will feel relax and happy and that's how you praise god.

Crystalpages

really interesting to see this question man do you believe in god and if you do than trust me you should have not ask such question. well i suggest you dont do such kind of charity rather help some needy people it wont guarantee you a good life but you will feel relax and happy and that's how you praise god.

Some believe that all donations and charities are really payments and pay-backs...!

krisha

Hi Krisha,

None of the remedies works !!!

If remedies did work, then there wouldn't be any suffering in this world. All would be rich, living happily and peacefully in this world. If any astrologer tell you that remedies do work, then tell them to perform them on the most poorest people in the world. Would those people become rich or their suffering will end?

For e.x. If child birth is promised in the chart, and if someone consult the astrologer for the same. The astrologer know that child birth is promised. If he directly tell's the client about the same, then the astrologer would just get his consultancy fees. But then if astrolger say's that there is some grah problem and you have to do some kind of puja, wear certain ring, feed birds, cattle's etc then the grah dosh will go and you'll have child birth. Now for doing puja, wearing gemstone will cost a good amount of money which the astrologer will earn.

Everyone in this world live's their life according to the past karma. If one has done good deed's in their past life then they live accordingly in present life and vice versa.

"koi lakh kare chaturai karam ka lekh mitte na re bhai"

Law of Karma can never be changed, don't be depressed , don't weep, nothing is going to happen as per our wish. Whatever is destined is going to happen. Either you are King or a Begger , every one falls due to thier Karma. No one can change one's destiny

By saying this one should not stop praying. Praying to any god in any form, gives inner strength, belief to fight the adversity of the life.

"koi lakh kare chaturai karam ka lekh mitte na re bhai"-its very true

krisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernesto

Its not about believing in god or not. Vedic astrology does supports puja and mantra. There are astrologers who suggest this remedies.
In India from bus stand to AC office sitting astrologer, suggest remedies. When times comes to Saturn-rahu peoples get scared (except- some who have astrology knowledge) and do that remedies. There are not only ordinary man even well educated too. So i just want to know the truth.
Does it work????

Some believe that all donations and charities are really payments and pay-backs...!

I personally believe, if someone doing that charity, donation for sake of remedies, still its good. Forget about intention, he still doing good.

Virinchi

Original vedic astrology (Jyotish) with 15 lakh slokas had no remedies because Karma is 'collective' and cannot be changed.
Later few people added silly and self derived methods to call them as 'remedies'.

Over the years we lost many slokas and were left with only 15% of original jyotish, so 85% was left open as a 'possibility' and these remedy creators used that gap.

After K.P evolved, we got back most part of the lost 'accuracy'

Crystalpages

I personally believe, if someone doing that charity, donation for sake of remedies, still its good. Forget about intention, he still doing good.

Yes, I agree -- based on what I have seen so far!

Purity of intention, improves the efficacy of remedies but the most important component is the Karm (act) of charity!

As opposed to just having the intention to give charity or observing penance (fasting etc) but then not carrying out the act!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Crystalpages

Original vedic astrology (Jyotish) with 15 lakh slokas had no remedies because Karma is 'collective' and cannot be changed.
Later few people added silly and self derived methods to call them as 'remedies'.

Over the years we lost many slokas and were left with only 15% of original jyotish, so 85% was left open as a 'possibility' and these remedy creators used that gap.

After K.P evolved, we got back most part of the lost 'accuracy'

Fact of the matter is that we can only know or talk with certainty what we have. What was lost or originally was, is but a guess based estimate! Because no one has really seen the ORIGINAL, hence it remains lost and uncertain!

In BPHS (and a few other oldeliterature), gemstones are associated with planets etc, but it is not explicitly stated whether these stones need to be worn, worshipped or given in charity or what!

Latter-day-mahatmas (including many astrologers) have put the modern spin of wearing those gemstones and such practices have been warmly welcomed by gemstone dealers!! The results of wearing gemstones is equivocal and complicated by considerations such as purity, size, blah-blah-blah! Then there is the matter of activation (such as prana pratishtha before using gems!). Very little public documentation exists showing (let alone proving) their efficacy so it has remained a hit-or-miss proposition! If one looks and probes a bit, the YAYs seem to be as prevalent as the NAYs!

Virinchi

Wonder why karma waits one whole lifetime to show result since everybody says, " it's past life karma " for everything.

what was the reason for your academic success, getting US visa etc is also responsible for what happened to relations later.
if you want to attribute success to yourself and failure to karma, then you never understood anything

sethi

Well, stones act as a small extension of your own bio field. And if the stone matches your body vibrations, then it may be beneficial to you like for example slightly increasing your positive outlook.

But please note that I used to wear stones and I have stopped wearing them.

Another point is that I would recommend people to wear turquoise, and if the stones color changes, then it is harmonious for you otherwise it is just a stone.

My mothers turquoise (a large beautiful blue one) started changing colours every day and would develop designs on it like for example the designs of the clouds.
Then some idiot astrologer told her to throw it in the sea and this was done. Only when the deed was done did it came to my knowledge.

So my suggestion is to go for turquoise only, and not a small one (its heavy) go for minimum 10 plus carats (its a cheap stone, at least in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh). It should touch the skin and that is important.