Young french needs help ...

Python

Hi all,

I'm a french, i'm 20 years old. In my country, no one could help me or find some reasons to my problem.
I'll try to explain, but my english is not really good.

So, for 1 years, i have neurological, intestinal, muscles, sleep, psychiatric and cardiac troubles. I saw many doctors but no one found some cause.
I have panic attacks, asthenia, weakness, angst, anxiety, chronic stomacal pain, insomnia, frequent nauseas ... and so many more.
I suspect to have thyroid troubles, hyperthyroidism ... i'm initiated to astrology since 2010, i read a lot of books which i have from my grand mother. I know some things, but i have difficulties to interpret correctly. I just began to learn ... Like english !

I come here to find someone who could watch my natal theme and my solar revolution this year or past year, and try to see my trouble ...
I may be a thyroid trouble as i said, but ... it could be a psychiatric traumatism too, i don't know. I really don't know at all.

Please, help me, find a way to allow me to get healed.

I tried to speak as good i can, i am doing law studies so the language is not my key point ...

I was born January 2 1992, at Marseille in France, 18H35 ( 6PM35)

Thanks,

Vincent.

dr. farr

Well, I'll say this:
1) if in fact many qualiified medical doctors have thoroughly examined you and tested you with modern scientific medical analysis
2) and if in fact, no medical diagnosis or mix of diagnoses could be reached
3) then the wellsprings of the problem are beyond the known (beyond the 7 traditional planets) and can only be learned from an analysis of the Lunar Nodes and/or of the outer planets (most likely Neptune, possibly also Uranus-maybe even Pluto)
...I'll take a look at the chart from the data you posted.

Python

In fact, i didn't do some blood test, cause every time i convulse, because of a hypersensibility of my vagal nerve. But a lot of other analysis were made, EEG ECG ultrasound scan urinal analysis and others ... My neurologist found a dysautonomia, but gave me nothing for heal this trouble ...
I have so many troubles, dysautonomia can't explain everything.
I have hair loss too, dizzy, vertigo, trembling ... My body is completely done.

sandstone

Banned
hi python,

i hope your situation gets better soon.. i don't know if what i have to say will help much, but it might.. the transit of saturn square your ascendant in combination with the transit of pluto conjunct your sun are the most obvious transits in effect that might have a direct impact on your overall health.. both the sun and the ascendant are connected to ones health.. a sun in a conjunction to neptune and uranus might contribute to some of the health issues that you articulate here too, and especially if one considers them falling in the 6th house, a house which has an association with health as well.

another way to look at this would be the ascendant ruler - moon, in a conjunction to mercury/mars being squared by the 6th house sign ruler - jupiter... yet another pattern that i see and wonder about is the midpoint saturn/mars = neptune which can indicate a type of frustration that lends itself to hard to diagnose health issues as well..

my impression is that the 2 transits i mentioned up above have some bearing here.. saturn takes time to move thru the chart areas it touches - 2 1/2 years per sign approx. the station on your ascendant would have been challenging, but this is past and won't happen the same again.. the transit of pluto on your sun hangs around for a longer period of time, but could suggest a complete rebuilding of how you look after your health and transform yourself from a person struggling with health issues to one that finds a way to revitalize yourself in some life changing way..

i think studying law is a good fit for you with the mercury/mars conjunction in sag conjunct the ascendant ruler.. good luck in sorting it all out and moving forward.

Python

Hi Sandstone,

So you thing there is not a strong health trouble, but most a period, how can i say ... a path to take for a while, a moment where i suffer to get more healthy later ?

" another way to look at this would be the ascendant ruler - moon, in a conjunction to mercury/mars being squared by the 6th house sign ruler - jupiter... yet another pattern that i see and wonder about is the midpoint saturn/mars = neptune which can indicate a type of frustration that lends itself to hard to diagnose health issues as well.. "

And every those squares or bad astral situations may cause some real disease ? but what disease ... here is the question ... i hope this is a kind of somatisation as say the doctors, but i can't believe them, i'm too sick ...

sandstone

Banned
hi python,

it is a good question you ask.. the thing about this past saturn station at 29 is aside from making the square to your ascendant, it made an exact 45 to jupiter which is your 6th house ruler.. the 6th and 12th house rulers are in square to one another and include your moon which is the ascendant ruler as i mentioned before..

i don't believe anyone is destined to live a life of suffering.. i believe we we're all meant to lead healthy, happy lives.. **** happens to people though which require adjustment.. some are more quick to make the adjustments necessary to get back on a healthy track. obviously i don't hold a fatalistic view on this.. in answer to your question - i don't know.. i think a lot of it is up to you on some level. obviously you need to work with the medical perspective that is being provided you, and keep an open mind to positive views on where things are going with your health which might be more challenging to do at this time.. i think you have control over the tapes you run in your mind.. hopefully what i am saying is of some help here for you..

CURIOSITY

Vincent,

Sounds very trying especially psychologically...But things are easier if you do only one thing at a time. First, please let us know if you have access to medical care. For the first thing must be to be seen by medical physician to assess your physical condition. Have blood and urine work done, other lab tests, etc. Second a Psychiatric evaluation. Without the basics the rest becomes overwhelming... Hopefully in France there is socialized medicine. Right?

dhundhun

Hi all,

I'm a french, i'm 20 years old. In my country, no one could help me or find some reasons to my problem.
I'll try to explain, but my english is not really good.

So, for 1 years, i have neurological, intestinal, muscles, sleep, psychiatric and cardiac troubles. I saw many doctors but no one found some cause.
I have panic attacks, asthenia, weakness, angst, anxiety, chronic stomacal pain, insomnia, frequent nauseas ... and so many more.
I suspect to have thyroid troubles, hyperthyroidism ... i'm initiated to astrology since 2010, i read a lot of books which i have from my grand mother. I know some things, but i have difficulties to interpret correctly. I just began to learn ... Like english !

I come here to find someone who could watch my natal theme and my solar revolution this year or past year, and try to see my trouble ...
I may be a thyroid trouble as i said, but ... it could be a psychiatric traumatism too, i don't know. I really don't know at all.

Please, help me, find a way to allow me to get healed.

I tried to speak as good i can, i am doing law studies so the language is not my key point ...

I was born January 2 1992, at Marseille in France, 18H35 ( 6PM35)

Thanks,

Vincent.

I see the following in Chart.

#1. ASC lord is Sun. Sun is in stellium with Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn.
#2. Capricorn lord Saturn is in 6th house. Although Saturn is in its own sign, Saturn is opposed by Chiron.

Sun is weak because of affliction from Uranus and Neptune (#1). Saturn is not able to help because it is afflicted (#2).

Surya Namaskar can offer help to you. Please take help of some expert to learn it properly. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surya_Namaskara. Basically this is a yoga.

I also recommend "offering water to Sun", if your faith and/or belief permits. It basically draws energy from Sun. Google for it.

Goo luck.

Last edited:

dr. farr

A quick look at the natal chart in whole sign format shows the SN in the natal 12th house (restrictions, grief, etc) in Gemini: in March of last year (about the 1 year ago time for the beginning of problems mentioned by the OP) the SN by transit entered into Gemini, and has been transiting there since (it will exit in September of this year) So, to me at least, this is part of the explanation (astrologically considered) for the spike in health problems (mysterious health problems, like the 12th house and the SN, both rather "mysterious" or hard-to-know, significators) over this past approximately 1 year.

During this same period of time (starting March 2011 and continuing to the present date) the NN has been crossing into the OP's natal 6th whole sign house (house of potential health problems, among other significations) and heading toward the OP's Bhrigu Bindu point (@ 6 Sagittarius), which can be either very + or quite -, depending upon certain natal chart indications (in this natal, the NN is Parallel Uranus, so I consider the NN in this chart to likely bring into play rather difficult circumstances when it activates a major point such as the Bhrigu Bindu)

As I had suspected (from the background information provided by the OP) and which I mentioned in my first post, indeed Uranus and Neptune play a very large role in this chart:
-Uranus, Neptune, Sun, are conjunct; yes, by combustion the Sun has absorbed these planets, and so we have a Sun mixture here...
-however considered from Parallel of declination, we find a major lineup with Uranus and Neptune: Sun, Mars, NN, are in Parallel with Uranus, Moon is within 2 minutes of orb (1.5 degree orb is what I use in declinations) of Parallel with Uranus as well; Mercury is in Parallel with Neptune, as is also the Sun...

Strong influences of Uranus (especially) and Neptune, can be seen in this evidence: these Uranian/Neptunian influences are (often) connected with mysterious, hard (or impossible) to diagnose or "pin down" health conditions (and, indeed, also are often connected to difficult to "figure out" other areas and conditions of life as well)

Last edited:

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

First suggestion is to keep your mood upbeat. So, that you can come up from this situation at the earliest.
Your strong point is Mars in 6th house (Vedic astrology), which gives you proper strength to compete with the situation, second planet is helping you NN point, yes Sun is creating little problem, but you have capability to compete and win under the situation.
I am not analyzing your concern parts, because, you have already explained the areas.
I think, since June onward (2011) you are facing problems. Or correct me after 15th May 2011.
Or from Feb 2011 onwards.
Whatever is the period of beginning of problem, please let me know. This will help me to work out the period of Recovery.
But be positive.

Python

Lord, it begans in the middle of the month of may 2011 .. All my health troubles .. Well played ...
But a strong affective problem appeared in february 2011 indeed ..

Python

I understood what you all said, you are very kind to reply and help me ...
I have access to medical care, but i can't do a blood test, each time i convulse ... But i can do all the other tests, i already did some ... I eat very well so i don't think this is à nutrinional trouble, anémia, calcium deficit ...
Those troubles appeared after a seance of musculation. Since, i progressively get more and more sick.

dhundhun

I have access to medical care, but i can't do a blood test, each time i convulse
Your system may be too complex for Allopathic System of Medicines because of Sun, Uranus, Neptune stellium. Try alternate system of medicines, few approach already explained.

Well, Homeopathic System of medicines can help - for example if you convulse because of fear of niddles, Silicea, Chamomile, Spigelia, etc can help. If it is seeing Aconite, Alumina, Nux moschata, etc. Find out good homeopathic doctor in your area - there are medicines to help your conditions.

In fact homeopathic potency of ordinary Sugar (Saccharum Officianale) can help: excerpts from http://www.homeopathy4health.ie/2l3universallayersacc.htm about Saccharum Officianale

"15. SENSITIVE TO PAIN fainting from pain, also insensitive to pain, fear of fainting; fear of seeing blood, fainting on seeing blood, fainting from blood puncture"

But I am not suggesting self medication. See a good Homeopathic Doctor in your area.

Last edited:

Python

I already take a homeopathic treatement. There is not some visible effect ... I tried 2 homeopathic doctors, considered as the best in my town ...
I have to do this blood test, but no one and nothing can help me .... Maybe we could find the disease and the cure. But my body can't.
I tried osteopaty, homeopathy, phytoterapy, sophrology ... No one worked !

dhundhun

In first posting I gave you hint about:

ASC -> Sun (Conjunct Uranus, Neptune) -> Saturn (Opp Chiron).

Which makes a pretty complex combination. Sun's proximity with Uranus makes you like Uranion. This was one of my postings about Uranus. Excerpts are:

On health matters, medicines may not work. Mostly, they have to struggle to find their way to survive. They find their own way of life, meditation, yoga, herb, exercise, vitamins, and so on.

Although medicines are there to solve your problems, but you may have to find it. And due to influence of Chiron, your chart might act like "Wounded Healer". Which means you become expert in problems you have. You might not get fully healed, but you can help others to solve their problems.

Keep is up in finding solutions.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Those troubles appeared after a seance of musculation. Since, i progressively get more and more sick.

Please explain what you mean when you said "a seance of musculation"; this could be a very important hint, if we could understand your meaning of that phrase!

Also, you mention that you have had homeopathic treatment; since I am a homeopathic doctor, may I ask if you have used any of the following homeopathic remedies in that treatment: cuprum metallicum, sabadilla, colocynthis, magnesia phosphoricum?

Last edited: