Are are we going germany?

Are we going germany by the end of oct?

Attachments

• IMG_20191005_165044.jpg
    IMG_20191005_165044.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 79

PurpleReign

I think maybe not. I could be wrong, because I’m not an expert in interpreting the charts, but my reasoning is that your ruler is Saturn and the 9th house (long-distance travel/going abroad) are not aspecting. Thus, I take that to mean you won’t be taking a trip abroad (or long-distance trip).

And since the ruler of the 2nd house and the ruler of the 9th are both Mars, and you aren’t aspecting Mars, I wonder if that doesn’t mean that it won’t happen due to finances?

Both the rulers (1st&7th) are in cardinal sign and applying in 2 units (cardinal signs show the shortest time span) so should I take this as two weeks?

tikana

Yes u are going theres tol from moon tp saturn to venus L9.
Plus move is sun sq saturn.. Rough ridebut u will b fine

waybread

tol= translation of light.

The moon (your stake in the matter) applies to a conjunction with Saturn, ruler of the 9th house of long distance or overseas travel. Before the moon reaches Saturn it first makes an aspect with the sun, which moves between the moon and Saturn and is capable of completing the aspect on the moon's behalf.

Unfortunately the aspect from the sun is a square, so just be prepared to handle difficulties that may arise.

tol= translation of light.

The moon (your stake in the matter) applies to a conjunction with Saturn, ruler of the 9th house of long distance or overseas travel. Before the moon reaches Saturn it first makes an aspect with the sun, which moves between the moon and Saturn and is capable of completing the aspect on the moon's behalf.

Unfortunately the aspect from the sun is a square, so just be prepared to handle difficulties that may arise.

Thank you so much Waybread:joyful: for the explanations and the advise

just the last line is making me panic. I do know we have to come over some obstacles. lets see :)

Thank you again

Last edited:

waybread

Just thinking of the major moves I've been through, and looking at your chart.....

A move to a foreign country is often stressful. You don't mention if you speak any German, or how well you have researched housing costs in your specific destination. A move itself carries costs. You don't mention if "we" are a couple or a larger family unit. Assuming it's just a couple, the sun in the 7th house suggests that the stresses of an overseas move may affect your relationship.

These are problems that you can anticipate, and you can develop an action plan for them.

Just thinking of the major moves I've been through, and looking at your chart.....

A move to a foreign country is often stressful. You don't mention if you speak any German, or how well you have researched housing costs in your specific destination. A move itself carries costs. You don't mention if "we" are a couple or a larger family unit. Assuming it's just a couple, the sun in the 7th house suggests that the stresses of an overseas move may affect your relationship.

These are problems that you can anticipate, and you can develop an action plan for them.

Hi Waybread,

Thanks for your post.

yes, it is stressful. Even I had many experience moving overseas which begun at my age of 2. The last one was stressful when i moved back to England without a plan and found it very hard as i didn't get house on time (it took us 2 months) because my parents were here, we stayed at my parents house, I am very grateful to them.

This time I have learnt from the experience, I have saved for house moves and so on. already been looking for house from here. The stressful angel from partner is always been there lol :pinched: My husband always makes silly mistake that end up on my head to fix it (financially). He never learn from his mistakes.

even this time i had a very hard time at the start of relocation plans but now i am trying to manage so much. Hopefully here on he don't get me stressed.

But this move we are so much excited to move back. I had finance issue (i sorted it out now), passports expired haha ( now it's in renewal process), same time the present landlord wants their house back and they are another pain aside. we should make it in 2 weeks. we should find a house within 2 weeks. I hope i can manage.

Last edited:
You don't mention if "we" are a couple or a larger family unit. Assuming it's just a couple, the sun in the 7th house suggests that the stresses of an overseas move may affect your relationship.

we are a family. I have a question, when draw the chart i asked the question "Are we" which includes me,my partner and my kids so won't it counted as ASC for all of us and the 7th being the landlord??? and not my husband?

why i ask this is because, My landlord's wife is very bossy she wants us to fall on her feet and that do not work. so she has made a revenge eviction. but at the same time we have already planned to move back (that was a coincidence)

this woman is bothering us aside. so i was wondering if this 7th house sun's hard angle may be the landlord's matter?

Last edited:

waybread

This is a different question than "Are we going to Germany."

A new question requires a new chart, timed for the moment the question became important to you or first occurred to you.

The astrologer isn't in a position to take anybody's side in a landlord-tenant dispute, just to explain the result of a horoscope as best we can.

Hello Waybread,

thanks for the reply :)

yes, i understand. so in my "Are going to Germany" the 7th would be my partner and not anything else that comes under 7th house.

i thought when I cast a chart with a question "We" in mind, the we becomes 1st house.