View Single Post
Unread 06-13-2018, 03:31 AM
Banned

Re: Alcohol and Our Charts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
What I'm saying is the condition of the 12th ruler shows how well your body deals with toxins by ridding it through the lymphatic system. And the condition of the 6th ruler shows how the intestines cope with toxins.

As for overindulging - my 2nd ruler (food intake) is Jupiter in sag conjunct moon 1st house. This is a sign of overindulging. But not of toxic foods or drinks. I indulge in lots of foods of all kinds so long as its low in chemicals. Eg: flour products hurt my tummy cos they're bleached. And I can't drink soft drinks cos of the chemicals. Needless to say the Jupiter squares the mars and Venus, showing the conflict between me loving to indulge but struggling to do so due to a sensitive and weak tummy and lymphatic system.

My brother on the other hand - lives off of toxins and high fat diet. He is a tallish skinny guy. He might be happy having one or two meals a day but it will be a heavy mean. In the evening he will drink two bottles of wine and get depressed that he can't feel anything at all. He can no longer get drunk. He just gets numb. As for his chart off the top of my head his 12th ruler is either Uranus in Scorpio or Saturn in Libra and his 6th ruler is sun in Taurus. His health is great. He can tolerate a lot.
omg speaking of overindulging...I LOVE GOOD food....and at times even junk food....I have Jupiter there ( and it's a virgo sign)....it's a curse in some ways...I have a food memory like no other...I know within days of traveling anywhere, which restaurants have what and what's really worth trying and I will crave them after returning and first thing I plan on doing when traveling involves FOOD...my husband has saturn in 2nd house and HATES that about me....he thinks I should become a food journalist...I do have a VERY good taste in food and finding yummy food and restaurants everywhere