View Single Post
Unread 10-12-2017, 04:57 PM

Re: Would you rather be with a water sign, fellow earth signs?

As a Capricorn Sun with 1st House Aquarius Venus, 3rd House Tauran moon, and both Mars and Pluto in 9th house Scorpio, with strong Piscean influence (Neptune is by far my strongest planet), I can say in my experience I do NOT connect well at all with other earth signs. They are often too stiff and cautious and remind me too much of the same tendencies I have which I don't always like.

Trying to get us together would basically be like banging rocks together-no stick or give and we might come away with a few cracks and chips. Also we'd be a really boring couple. Not that I don't think it's possible, but so far I just haven't met any other Earths that I could really attach to.

I do have a strong attraction to water signs, mostly Pisces. Maybe it has to do with my strong Neptune influence. Though I'm a Cap sun and have a lot of stuff in earth signs, I have Mars, Pluto, Midheaven and North Node in water signs which might explain a bit why I gravitate toward water and not earth.

My most satisfying relationship so far was with a Pisces who happened to have a stellium of Sun, Neptune, Venus and Mercury in Pisces. He was also a wonderful musician. Sensitive, intuitive and dreamy. I haven't really clicked romantically with Scorpios though a couple of my best friends are Scorpio.

I've also had an unfortunate tendency to fall hard for fire signs, mostly because a big part of me craves excitement and drama and because they're just so different from me. But these have not gone well.

Water signs it is for me!