Should I fight for him?

sillygoat

He never got round to meeting them in that context, but had plans to soon. That very well could be an issue as he is younger.
However they have a dad and due to my job they do spend more time with him at the moment.

Could the Jupiter Venus thing relate to the 5th, could that be a nod to the fact when we first started out I was still technically married? I went through my divorce while we were together.
Hence me worrying about the rebound idea.
Also sex was out of this world.

Neptune Rising

I also see Mars moving into Gemini as being the type of man who has two woman on the go. Personally, I don't see the "fight" being worth it. But I myself yoyo'd back and forth to the guy I loved until I 'really' saw how he and I were just not meant to be together, once and for all. I'm a Cap Sun sign, persistance and all that.

sillygoat said:
Well he's told me himself he's not happy at all. Really confusing me, when together he told me one day we had spent together was the best day of his life. So I am really confused why he's staying with her when he was so quick to get rid of me despite telling me at the time that he was very happy.
Actions speak louder than words, his actions should show what type of guy he is. He doesn't sound determined / strong enough to leave her. That could be representative also of the Mars in Taurus, not at all in a sign of its strength. If you did get him back, he could easily be swayed to go with another woman.

I wish you the best.

Dirius

Actually he does like you:

You = Venus / Moon
Him = Mars

The fact that Mars is in Taurus is clear evidence he does like you, and miss you.

In this chart mercury here is the ruler of the part of marriage (162 degree Virgo). Thus Venus in gemini, represent your thinking of the relationship.

Now, while mars is in the 7th, it is close enough to the cusp of the 8th, making him weak.

The truth is that, the Moon (as your co-signifier) approaching the conjunction with Mars does imply you'll be with him.

You ask if you should fight for him....Well....

He won't be the one trying to get back with you (mars in 8th house, weak). However, venus is also in the 8th house (also weak). So it must be you the one to approach him.

Notice this: Mars in Taurus, is exalting the Moon, your feelings.

It could be possible that the reason he doesn't, or feels he can't be open is because of respect to your feelings: he thinks he hurt you in the past. Mars can only exalt the moon by being in its own detriment. Meaning that he can only respect your feelings, by feeling guilty and sad about it.

So yeah, the chances of getting back together are indeed realistic, but it must come from you, given that he is unable to express what he feels, out of concern for having hurt you in the past.

Mars is in Oriental position, not a "manly" position for Mars, so he won't be very direct about the issue.

So be honest, talk to him, tell him you miss him and want him back. He might refuse you at first saying he feels guilty about having hurt you, and that he is sorry for all that. But you guys will be together.

Notice mercury (the relationship), is in Taurus. Being in Taurus means it is under your control (you decide, since Venus represents you).

Tell him how you feel. He does like you.

Slenkar

Notice mercury (the relationship), is in Taurus. Being in Taurus means it is under your control (you decide, since Venus represents you).
Hey im curious about this,
how is gemini venus considered in control of a taurus mercury?

Do you have any opinion on what uranus represents or its aspects?
Also all those positive pluto aspects?

I have only recently been studying horary

Also sillygoat in the first post you said you quit your job to be with him, did you get it back?

Dirius

Hey im curious about this,
how is gemini venus considered in control of a taurus mercury?

Do you have any opinion on what uranus represents or its aspects?
Also all those positive pluto aspects?

I have only recently been studying horary

Also sillygoat in the first post you said you quit your job to be with him, did you get it back?

Depending on the how and what you take mercury to be.

A "relationship" is an abstract thing. An abstract thing can't really control a person.

Venus disposition towards Mercury is rather its interest in it, if you take it to be the ruler of the part of marriage.

Obviously if you take mercury as something else (like another woman), the interpretation is different. Mercury can very well be playing the dual role of representing someone else, or representing the part or marriage. It is a bit tricky.

---

I don't use Uranus or Pluto for astrology, given that I practice traditional astrology, and outer planets have no relevance there.

sillygoat

Thank you, that's a lot to think about. My instincts have been telling me that perhaps we are both sat here waiting for the other to do or say something.
When we see each other that thing is still there. I'm sure of it.

Knowing him, the idea that he wouldn't make a move because he's hurt me before is very conceivable indeed. When telling me he made a bad choice, he also say that he'd made his bed and now must lie in it.

I don't quite know how to convey to him that yes it's been so very painful not having him in my life anymore but that if something were to happen again, it's not something I'd ever hold against him.

He pursued me, I guess it's my turn. I have never done such a thing before.

Dirius

Thank you, that's a lot to think about. My instincts have been telling me that perhaps we are both sat here waiting for the other to do or say something.
When we see each other that thing is still there. I'm sure of it.

Knowing him, the idea that he wouldn't make a move because he's hurt me before is very conceivable indeed. When telling me he made a bad choice, he also say that he'd made his bed and now must lie in it.

I don't quite know how to convey to him that yes it's been so very painful not having him in my life anymore but that if something were to happen again, it's not something I'd ever hold against him.

He pursued me, I guess it's my turn. I have never done such a thing before.

That is sort of the implication of both planets in the 8th house. Both weak, unable to act.

sillygoat

Certainly is!
I don't feel weak though, just concerned making a move rather than waiting patiently would scare him in someway. I do unfortunately have neptune transit square my venus right now and worried it's giving me false hope.

Slenkar - no, I had two jobs. I've just hung on to the main one as that didn't depend on where I live!

Love2Know

He is a waste of time your time. If you do get back together he can just as easily leave you again. Just enjoy the good memories you had with him and look to a brighter future.

sillygoat

Inline - I've always known he puts himself first. That's kind of why I liked him, I sort of like arrogant (even if it's a bit of an act) men.
I am the complete opposite, total people pleaser (thanks my virgo moon :wink:) and wish I could be more selfish!

Ideally yes moving on would be great. However it feels so wrong if I have tried to see anyone else, feels like I am cheating and I back out of it!

Neptune Rising

How long has it been since it finished? Perhaps seeing other men would be a bit too soon, just now, especially if there is something unresolved that you need to work through in yourself. I agree with the others, Nep square Venus transits often do not live up to their ethereal suggestions.

sillygoat

Nearly a year so you'd think it would be easier by now! I've never had such a hard time getting over anyone.

But then I'm also dealing with transiting Pluto conjunct my Mercury. So no wonder I'm picking it apart, paying attention to every word said and searching for reasons.

IleneK

Premium Member
Nearly a year so you'd think it would be easier by now! I've never had such a hard time getting over anyone.

But then I'm also dealing with transiting Pluto conjunct my Mercury. So no wonder I'm picking it apart, paying attention to every word said and searching for reasons.

Transiting Pluto to natal Mercury is a rich opportunity to explore the way you think. By this I mean to observe your thought processes and how you communicate and listen. Then you will possess the ability to make the radical transformative change that transiting Pluto demands and which is in service to your greater well-being. This hanging on about someone who treated you with such disregard and disrespect needs some examination, so you can let go of permitting such a debilitating circumstance to persist.

One must take advantage of his/her transits, put real effort into learning the lesson that the symbolism of the involved planets offer. Otherwise you are condemned to relive the poorly working dynamic in your life; to reap what you continue to sow, which in this particular situation, is not bringing much good to anyone involved, especially you.

I do wish you the very best,

sillygoat

Thank you!
My transits and the tricky aspects of my natal do have me stumped.
they seem to tell me to not try so hard, not be so nice to people and then maybe I'll be loved. Which is illogical to me!
I'll figure it out, hopefully soon. I've spent too much of my life alone.

sillygoat

I do, it's a dull word! Hence my question if I should fight for him.
I've never shown him any passion or forcefulness outside of the bedroom.
I just have this inkling it might change things. If I stop being so nice. I am sick of waiting for everything I want in life!

sillygoat

Well I was out in town today and he may have seen me. My friend said she spotted him looking at me.

So I asked if he had and if he has been thinking of me.

I'm intrigued by the moon conjunct MC but concerned the opposition of pluto may cancel out anything positive there.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_22_anonymous_hr.62834.3882.gif
    astro_2gw_22_anonymous_hr.62834.3882.gif
    82.6 KB · Views: 16