Where is Bob Zemco?

serafin5

Has anybody ever seen Bob post to other astrology forums? If so what are they? At the very least if he is upset with AW he can let us all know that he is alright. At this point I would be satisfied just knowing nothing horrible has befallen him.:sad:

Thanks

serafin5

I think that is a wonderful idea; in fact, part of the reason I would like to speak/write Bob is to thank him for inspiring me to learn Horary. I wouldnt know how to begin but Im sure I can follow. How or What should our question look like? To know if something has befallen Bob or that he is angry and fed up w/AW?

:confused::confused::confused:

Munch

Has anybody ever seen Bob post to other astrology forums? If so what are they? At the very least if he is upset with AW he can let us all know that he is alright. At this point I would be satisfied just knowing nothing horrible has befallen him.:sad:

Thanks

Me too! I doubt he understands how much we appreciate him.

dr. farr

I think Tikana has established her own website and is devoting herself to that.
Best wishes to her :smile:(even though she didn't like my unusual astrological methods very much!)

I think that Mr Zemco disappeared for about a year or so a couple of years ago, then returned. Best wishes to him, too, whever he might be:biggrin:!

jill

....just noticed that Arian Maverick's last posting was back in June. Like Bob, she's been a contributing member for many years.

I consider those who post comments on this forum as familiar friends. Sort of like family.
People we can turn to for advice or knowledge. I enjoy logging on and seeing the same members and reading what they have to say.
When they 'disappear' I can't help but wonder about them.

It would be nice if maybe 'Senior Members' - (whose comments we are use to seeing on a daily basis) could some how post a 'gone fishing' notice or something on their profile, to let people know that they're ok - just needing a break, but they will return soon.

.... Hopefully we will be seeing them both again. jill

tsmall

Premium Member
I think Tikana has established her own website and is devoting herself to that.
Best wishes to her :smile:(even though she didn't like my unusual astrological methods very much!)

I think that Mr Zemco disappeared for about a year or so a couple of years ago, then returned. Best wishes to him, too, whever he might be:biggrin:!

So maybe Bob Zemco really is on his second intergalactic mission to save the Universe?

Does anyone Have Tikana's website address?

SniperBomber328

I found Bob's posts to be - though rather direct, with no fuss or mush - extremely helpful! No matter how they were posted no one can deny the amount of help Bob has been on these forums, along with Tikana and Dr. Farr, and many others.

I personally have encountered Bob's "harsh side" but that never stopped me from progressing into the depths of Astrology, instead it made me want to study Astrology even more. Cause though Bob was direct, he made a correct point, and an obvious reason to why.

So I, with many others, will miss Bob on these forums, and well wishes to him and wherever life may take him. Hope he returns to the forums (soon) though.:biggrin:

Culpeper

Premium Member
I saw a new post by bobzemco a week or so ago in a thread on Nostradamus. He is around if invisible and watching what goes on here. Happy New Year Bob.

MSO

Bob is awesome. He knows his stuff and isn't afraid to put people spouting nonsense in their place.

I hope he does come back.

jill

I saw a new post by bobzemco a week or so ago in a thread on Nostradamus. He is around if invisible and watching what goes on here. Happy New Year Bob.

The post regarding Nostradamus was posted by Bob back in June of 2011 (according to his profile statistics) and his last post was on 9-12-2011. But, I agree...I feel he's still around.....checking in un-noticed and probably smiling right now as he's reading this...... :tongue: