Donald Trump will be impeached.

CapAquaPis

Each sun sign has a ruler planet (everyone has a sun and then, moon sign) and in Trump's case, check his Mercury placement, as well his Venus and Eris said some astrologers. Here are the ruling planets and celestial bodies of each sign:

Aries: Mars, Pluto (co-ruler) and True Node (moves clockwise, unlike the planets). I noticed the Sun has effects on Aries and the Moon on Taurus.
Taurus: Venus, Mercury and Ceres (an asteroid also classified a dwarf planet).
Gemini: Mercury, Venus and Eris (largest dwarf planet).
Cancer: Ceres, Juno (a maternal asteroid alike Ceres) and Pallas (a feminine asteroid). Cancer is ruled by the Moon, so they're the most lunar affected sign.
Leo: Mars, Vesta (a feminine asteroid, more like it was affecting Virgo) and True Node. Leo is ruled by the Sun, although everyone has a solar sign, Leos are most affected.
Virgo: Mercury, Jupiter and Ceres. Mercury still rules 2 signs.
Libra: Venus, Saturn and Eris. Venus still rules 2 signs as well.
Scorpio: Pluto, Mars (traditional) and Uranus. This is a very Mars-Uranus sign.
Sagittarius: Jupiter, Neptune (co-ruler) and Chiron (a celestial body).
Capricorn: Saturn, Uranus (co-ruler) and Pluto. They're affected by the Moon.
Aquarius: Uranus, Saturn (traditional) and Eris. They're affected by the Sun.
Pisces: Neptune, Jupiter (traditional) and Sedna (the farthest dwarf planet).

His Mercury and venus conjunct in Cancer in 11th, esp. the closest planet to the sun right next to the brightest one. And slow-moving Eris is in Pisces, common for baby boomers born 1946-64, while anyone born in 1980 like me is Eris in Aries. Like Sedna, Eris is farther out in the solar system and takes longer to orbit the sun, similarly to the other 3 outer planets including the dwarf planet Pluto.

To interpret astrologically on a Mercury and Venus placement in the 4th sign and 11th house: He's very popular to the public due to his business skills to make him a billionaire, celebrity and now (until further notice) a world leader; and highly attractive to women with overall 3 marriages, multiple girlfriends and affairs (he said to date some married women, not sure this is adulterous or polyamorous). A small piece of Cancer extends into the secretive 12th house.

And finally, his Moon conjunct true node in 20-21' Sagittarius in the 5th: the house of family and children, he happens to have 5 of them - Donald Jr, Eric and the youngest, Barron (boys) and Ivanka, the oldest and Darlene (girls). The 3 next oldest took over his corporation after he was elected president, while Ivanka is married to presidential advisor Jared Kushner with equal political involvement. (and notice the malefic scandalous Lilith is in Sagittarius - 5th).

Last edited:

leomoon

And sooo, is he going to be re-elected via these charts positions? I don't think the OP "will he be impeached" is relevant, because of course he will be, but when it reaches the Senate in later December, they will absolve him from guilt by a majority vote by all Republicans.

Ref:
Is there a synastry chart of Donald Trump's and the USA's natal charts? To see how the Trump administration will come to an end...if not by re-election next year?

I could add that he and his wife, don't like dogs or cats but thats not the issue is it?

david starling

And sooo, is he going to be re-elected via these charts positions? I don't think the OP "will he be impeached" is relevant, because of course he will be, but when it reaches the Senate in later December, they will absolve him from guilt by a majority vote by all Republicans.

Ref:

I could add that he and his wife, don't like dogs or cats but thats not the issue is it?

Don't forget, he will be questioned UNDER OATH, by Democrats as well as by both Republicans and Trumpublicans. Since he appears to be a pathological liar, meaning that he actually believes his own lies, that might spell his doom during the impeachment proceedings

CapAquaPis

Ref:

Mike Pence is someone I don't want to be president, he is too conservative and religious, and is not an ally to LGBTQ people as well a pro-Lifer. The way he is prevents him from reelection, esp. if more millennials cast a vote next year.

leomoon

Don't forget, he will be questioned UNDER OATH, by Democrats as well as by both Republicans and Trumpublicans. Since he appears to be a pathological liar, meaning that he actually believes his own lies, that might spell his doom during the impeachment proceedings

He likely will not attend even the Senate trial if he doesn't have to.
By not attending this week after all his squawking about being left out of the hoax/witch hunt; he then has nothing to complain about when it comes to being fair. He was invited, and he chose not to come.

I do think the December 14th, 2020 (my late mom's birthday) :love: Solar Eclipse triggering his birth Eclipse positions will prove meaningful one way or another. Perhaps we'll have more astrological input once a Democrat is selected although that may have to wait till June or July to know.

david starling

By not attending this week after all his squawking about being left out of the hoax/witch hunt; he then has nothing to complain about when it comes to being fair. He was invited, and he chose not to come.

I do think the December 14th, 2020 (my late mom's birthday) :love: Solar Eclipse triggering his birth Eclipse positions will prove meaningful one way or another. Perhaps we'll have more astrological input once a Democrat is selected although that may have to wait till June or July to know.

You mean he won't HAVE to attend either the Impeachment hearings OR the Senate trial? Too bad.

leomoon

The only way he'll be there in the Senate Trial is if he is the star of the show and can enforce all the rules (which he cannot) Otherwise, I doubt it sincerely because he's a control freak. Remember, he knows better than anyone including the military & the Generals he said.

I'd be surprised, but knowing his natal chart, anything is possible. Yet I ask myself why would he? IF the fix is in like McConnell and his cohort Lindsey Graham said, he will not be thrown out of office. They said without looking at any evidence, they'll not vote him out of office. No worry then, nothing to go there for. Besides, he has golfing and golfing buddies to see :wink:

david starling

The only way he'll be there in the Senate Trial is if he is the star of the show and can enforce all the rules (which he cannot) Otherwise, I doubt it sincerely because he's a control freak. Remember, he knows better than anyone including the military & the Generals he said.

I'd be surprised, but knowing his natal chart, anything is possible. Yet I ask myself why would he? IF the fix is in like McConnell and his cohort Lindsey Graham said, he will not be thrown out of office. They said without looking at any evidence, they'll not vote him out of office. No worry then, nothing to go there for. Besides, he has golfing and golfing buddies to see :wink:

I have no doubt that if he doesn't HAVE to testify under oath, he won't. He'll slither through any loophole anyone can find for him.

Last edited:

leomoon

Well, it could get mighty interesting IF:

McConnell could also use Rule VII to introduce into the trial new information that would be to Trump’s political benefit — such as asking Roberts to subpoena Joe Biden and his son Hunter, which could heighten the partisan divide, and distract or confuse the public about who is on trial for what. If Roberts declined, again the senators themselves could vote to issue the subpoenas.

My guess is they'll try this or other antics. :bandit:
https://www.salon.com/2019/10/16/if-impeachment-comes-to-the-senate-5-questions-answered_partner/

In December, Tr Uranus is over Trump's 9th house and retrograde at 2-Taurus. By 11th of January 2 deg.Taurus 43min. it stations and turns direct widely square his Pluto.

Hunter Biden, the scion of Joe, also has (like Trump does), Plutonian demands coming up soon. His n. Mercury is 19 deg.31 Capricorn (no tob known) and in Jan. tr. Pluto will be making demands on him via 20°40' Capricorn.

tr. Saturn will be close behind at 11° 37' and his Sun's ruler is also Saturn (he's Aquarius), with some very afflicted Saturn aspects in his natal chart.

I read his baby's mama, (the stripper) from the DC club, is going for the big bucks suing him much like Sen.John Edwards but in Biden's case, he is fighting what he already agreed to pay her. So the aspects of Pluto-Saturn over his Mercury might be about that, taking the responsibility. :rightful:

His lawyer told the judge "he first wants to talk with his accountant".:whistling:

When I had the long transit of tr Pluto over my Mercury it also squared the MC (in Biden's case we don't know the MC), and it was a miserable time indeed! I'm a very responsible Capricorn, yet it was a difficult time. I imagine his will be quite tough as will Trump's transits now.

david starling

Well, it could get mighty interesting IF:

My guess is they'll try this or other antics. :bandit:
https://www.salon.com/2019/10/16/if-impeachment-comes-to-the-senate-5-questions-answered_partner/

In December, Tr Uranus is over Trump's 9th house and retrograde at 2-Taurus. By 11th of January 2 deg.Taurus 43min. it stations and turns direct widely square his Pluto.

Hunter Biden, the scion of Joe, also has (like Trump does), Plutonian demands coming up soon. His n. Mercury is 19 deg.31 Capricorn (no tob known) and in Jan. tr. Pluto will be making demands on him via 20°40' Capricorn.

tr. Saturn will be close behind at 11° 37' and his Sun's ruler is also Saturn (he's Aquarius), with some very afflicted Saturn aspects in his natal chart.

I read his baby's mama, (the stripper) from the DC club, is going for the big bucks suing him much like Sen.John Edwards but in Biden's case, he is fighting what he already agreed to pay her. So the aspects of Pluto-Saturn over his Mercury might be about that, taking the responsibility. :rightful:

His lawyer told the judge "he first wants to talk with his accountant".:whistling:

When I had the long transit of tr Pluto over my Mercury it also squared the MC (in Biden's case we don't know the MC), and it was a miserable time indeed! I'm a very responsible Capricorn, yet it was a difficult time. I imagine his will be quite tough as will Trump's transits now.

How can this be about Hunter Biden? The question is, did the President use his official authority to pressure a foreign government into releasing evidence that would compromise his #1 opponent regarding the 2020 Presidential election? If so, it's an impeachable offense. Period.

piercethevale

There is an Astrological Part titled "The Part of Separation from Occupation", also known as the Part of Dismissal or Resignation and was used in horary application by Al-Biruni, according to Robert Zoller from his book "The Arabic Parts In Astrology, A Lost Key To Predictions".

It is derived from a chart by the use of the formula, Saturn + Jupiter - Sun

I found it to be valid from deriving this Astrological Part from Hillary Clinton's natal chart and for the reason that when she resigned as a U.S. Senator, from the State of New York, to take the post of Secretary of State in president Obama's cabinet it was aspected.

It is recorded that Obama discussed assigning Hilary to the position of secretary of State within a week after the election on November 4, 2008 and that the two had a meeting on November 11th to discuss it. On November 14th, 2008 it was reveled to the public that the position had been offered to her and on November 21st reports indicated that she had accepted the position.

The Part of Separation derived from the natal chart I use for Hilary Clinton is at 19* Virgo 30' 45".

On November 10th, 2008 Saturn was exactly conjunction that coordinate at 4:20 P.M. E.S.T.. I should add, even though I presently believe only exact conjunctions, those within a one degree orb of conjunction or less, are of effect to Astrological Parts, Uranus at that exact time was in opposition at 18* Pisces 51' 25 rx. Saturn was also in Her natal 10th House as the M.C. of the chart I use is at 05* Virgo 00' 33", the cusp of the 11th House is at 06* Libra 36' 02"

On the 21st of November, 2008, at 8:00:01 A.M. Saturn was at 20* Virgo 19' 34" and the Moon was at 19* Virgo 39' 05"

[ I must inform most all, remind a few, that I use a time for Hillary's birth quite different than that used by most. I use October 26, 1947 at 8:01:55 A.M. which I obtained through the services of a most trusted clairvoyant, Clarisse Conner. Clarisse gave an earlier time than that which is being used by most as Clarisse said that she "saw" that she had been born a few minutes earlier but was born "dead"... that is she had been strangled by the umbilical chord and that it took a few minutes to revive her. When I cast a Part of Death [medieval formula] that Part was found to be exactly conjunct the natal ascendant of the chart. Thus revealing that Her first awareness was of Death. The chart I use for Hillary has Lincolnwood, Illinois as the birthplace. The chart works...it has proven itself very well over the years and I know that Hillary herself is alleged to have given different data for her birth but when you realize and admit that the Clinton's are into some rather dark occult s*** then you have to admit to yourself that she most very likely is giving mis-information deliberately.
Knowing that there are likely a good may Hillary supporters that are involved in this thread and, or, subscribers to it there will undoubtedly be a good many "yowls" over what I just wrote... All I can say is, 'Deal With It'.
]

I seem to recall that I also found it in play for Richard Nixon and I recall it having been validated through natal chart application for a couple of "clients" of mine as well...but I never posted on the Nixon matter, at least not to my recollection, and I know I didn't as to those personal natal charts of people I personally know. [I identified them as "clients" even though I have never charged a dime for any astrological consultation. The reason being the corruption of the "science" and that uncertainty of accuracy that is the result of it. Besides, I am retired, pensioned, and do not need additional income especially as it only complicates matters of income taxation... not to mention my belief that I was given this task of rectifying what has been corrupted as a "spiritual mission"...and thus I am here to serve. When I do accept a request for astrological insight I do it as much for the purpose of further research and validation of techniques employed as for an attempt to help those that are friends and family]

Frompresident Donald Trump's natal chart that Part of Separation from Occupation is derived to be at 18* Scorpio 10' 21"

There are presently no threatening conjunctions to that coordinate now or through all of next year. The minor exception is that Mars will be conjunct that point on December 16th. .. what that will amount to is likely Nancy Pelosi blowing out a vein in her neck or forehead.
There is nothing in indication of influence as to Trump's progressed natal chart either, not now or all of next year.

As I stated above I only believe that direct conjunctions, and those within a one degree orb of conjunction, have effect on Astrological Parts but for those of you that believe differently here's an abbreviated rundown of recent ephemeral activity. Neptune was trine that Part, in the Sign of Pisces, on last May 7th, again on August 28th in retrograde, and will be a final time on March 2nd-3rd, 2020. Saturn was sextile during the May and August Neptune trines. The Sun was conj. on November 10th...while Pluto was in sextile aspect in the Sign of Capricorn, Saturn was sextile again on December 2nd and Jupiter will be again also be sextile on February 22nd, 2020... which is Geo. Washington's birthday [His 288th] and the original day of observance for Presidents' Day.

In my consideration of astrological indications... president Trump might possibly be impeached but He's not going to be removed from office.

I haven't looked into the matter yet but I have a feeling that He will even be re-elected for a second term... although I'm still pulling for Bernie Sanders myself and if Tulsi runs...yeah, I'll be voting for her.
But, I think this process is even going to give Trump all the more support come next election as for the number of reactionary votes he will likely pick up.
...with a likely possibility that the Democrats will be losing a number of seats in both the House and Senate...

Nice going, you Demo-nitwits.

IMPEACH THE MEDIA

Last edited:

Dirius

Well I suppose he is busy doing... actual work for his people and his nation, unlike democrats who seem to just want to talk about bogus impeachment claims without any evidence.

david starling

Well I suppose he is busy doing... actual work for his people and his nation, unlike democrats who seem to just want to talk about bogus impeachment claims without any evidence.

Doing a GREAT job, destroying our environment and killing bees!:whistling: It's really all about one thing for most Trumpublicans--an anti-abortion President. And there are also the nihilists, enjoying the way he's divided the nation, causing acrimony and bitterness.
Fact is, the Presidency has grown far too powerful, from FDR onwards. Time to rein it in a bit. Checks and Balances are a vital component of our Constitutional government.
As for the opposition, it should come as no surprise that not everyone likes being represented by a swaggering, derisive bully.

JUPITERASC

Regenerative-agriculture-helping-bees-in-california-through-the-most-delicious-honey-mead.jpg