Does he think of me ?

*Ju*

He saw me getting in the car and at the same time he was arriving.
On the past, he used to wait and stare at me when I was in front of my house.

Does he (my neighbor) think of me after he saw me today ?

I am jupiter in his sign, I like him but I am very weak and he doesn't receive me because jupiter is in fall.
His thoughts is mars and does the trine but they are separating from each other(jupiter and mars).
He is mercury in his 12th house.
I think he's more worry about his current relantionship (I don't know if he still with a girlfriend or not) than wasting his time of thinking of me :lol:
Oh, well, I am found with the neighbor :love: oh life :innocent:...

My answer is NO, according to the chart.
If it is a yes, what exactly does he think about me ?

Attachments

• he.jpg
    he.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 53

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

1) by Walis Magic 8 Ball divination (which is not horary)
-taking 3rd whole sign house for neighbor, Taurus is on that house; Taurus = Venus which = a yes answer according to 8 Ball "rules"
-taking, instead, the 7th house to represent the "generic other person", Virgo is on that house; Virgo = Mercury which = a yes answer
Personally I would go with the 3rd house as quesited signifying house, but either relevant quesited house gives a yes answer, by the Magic 8 Ball method

2) by Primary Ankara horary
-querent = 1st house = Pisces = Jupiter
-neighbor = 3rd house = Taurus = Venus
-neighbor's thoughts (about querent relative to possible romantic thoughts) = 5th from 3rd = Virgo = Mercury
-Mercury flows by retrograde back toward Jupiter = yes
-Venus and Jupiter are not in aspect however they are sign conjunct, so this = a neutral testimony
...net answer here is a weak "yes", the nature of the (possible) thoughts being of a romantic quality.