What Rising Sign Has the Best looks

Flapjacks

There is no one who is universally admired or desired. Brad Pitt, George Clooney for instance, not every woman finds them attractive.

I never said they were. But if we want to look at trends, statistics is a nice tool, and I put up a very basic start of that kind of analysis.

I actually only found perhaps 2 people on that top 20 attractive, personally. But there are a whole lot of ladies (and gentlemen) that do find them attractive.

Of course, there is a strong bias in that they are all famous people. Like you say, all those planets conjunct with the MC and AC are usually related to being in the public eye. A better study would be to actually use photographs perhaps of everyday people, survey who participants find most physically attractive, and look at all their charts for any possible trends.

Robert Downey Jnr has Venus on the Sun in Aries which usually makes the person at least pleasantly attractive in looks and with masculine appeal, but for me, he is too short, for instance.

The rising sign ruler is the planet to look at and its aspects. Having Leo rising for instance you need to look at what the Sun is doing. This will give some indication of the persona and the image. Astrology is complex, thankfully or I would have lost interest many years ago.

Other things to look at would be decan of ASC, planets aspecting the ASC, among others.

Scorpio Rising of course! :D Because even if we are not "classicly gorgeous" - we radiate that sexy vibe that will suck you in like a to
rando. :)

Seriously, though, it depends what sort of looks you like. I like odder looking people who have something different looking about them.

I don't think that Aishwarya Rai chick is beautiful at all - just because someone wins Miss World doesn't mean they are gorgeous. I think her nose and her lips are funny shapen (and Ok, maybe I am just sick of so many people saying how beautiful they think she is too... blah, blah, blah). She does have nice eye color and hair and that is it, IMO.

If I had to pick celeb I thought were the best looks: Male, "Jason Lewis: and female, "Mila Jovovich". Don't know what Jason Lewis' rising sign is but I was surprised that Mila's was Cancer - with those eyes I thought she would be a Scorpio Rising for sure.

Lots of good looking men with Scorpio Rising - River Phoenix is one, IMO. :) Intense is sexy.

That said, I always thought that astrologically speaking that having a conjunct to your ascendent made some of the most beautiful faces. Venus conjunct to your ascendant is supposed to be one. I have Neptune conjunct to my Scorpio Rising and I think it adds a dreamy look to my otherwise intense Scorpio Rising eyes. :) (and I have been told I am beautiful - so take that Aishwarya Rai. :p)

Jason Lewis is hot but Milla Lovovich prettier than Aishwarya??? No way!!! I didn't really like her short hair and her lips are too fat! She has this weird ditzy look! Aishwarya over her ANY time! ;)

It depends on how you specify 'best'.
Is it the one with the most dreamy eyes? Look for Pisces rising.
The one who looks girly-girly? Libra rising.
The one who looks hot and masculine? Aries rising
The one who shines and takes all the attention? Leo rising
The one who took your attention because of its mysteriousness?
Scorpio rising
The one who looks totally different from others? Aquarius rising
The one who looks so good because she/he looks so young? Virgo rising
And so on...

It depends on what YOU think is best, and probably that will be your DC sign ;)

Uh, guys? Leo is extremely hot, sexy, masculine and powerful too! Modern astrologers might have watered Leo down to this weird, drama queen sign but in ancient times, they were extremely militaristic, aggressive, violent and forceful! They were the symbol of the stormiest and hottest time of summer and they're symbol is the mighty LION compared to some bull, ram or scorpion who are still prey! Leo is strong, powerful, dominant and sexy! Never forget that! ;)

Bunraku

Yes, if we're going off only of physical looks (which is what I thought the topic was about), I would agree with you. Leo rising is bright and shiny and strives to be the center of attention. They're very striking and noticeable and usually with sturdy bodies. Libra rising is pleasant and usually nice looking, but not really head-turners. Their goal when it comes to appearance is to be pleasant looking and not hurt other people's visions but rarely, if ever, does it want to be the center of the attention.

Still, my vote is always for Sagittarius rising- striking, tall, lean, and a devil-may-care attitude and wild looks (Brad Pitt in Snatch is perfect). Second would be Aries rising (like James Dean)- also striking, lean, and devil may care attitude and rebellious looks. Leo rising is the most polished of the Fire risings and they're so proper and formal, which is unlike the other Fire risings. I prefer risings who are not so PC in attitude and wild looking.

I agree with this post :w00t:

Love2Know

Leo rising represent!! I am definitly not into crazy hair tats or peircings. I am into long natural not coloured hair, long lashes and golden makeup tones for women. Men I would def agree with my mars cap I am very good at styling men and women lol.

Love2Know

Leo rising represent!! I am definitly not into crazy hair tats or peircings. I am into long natural not coloured hair, long lashes and golden makeup tones for women. Men I would def agree with my mars cap I am very good at styling men and women lol.

junoisuppose

There is no one who is universally admired or desired. Brad Pitt, George Clooney for instance, not every woman finds them attractive.
Celebrities will often have Leo prominent as it is the sign of the entertainment world and ego expression. For musicians then Venus strong, Libra or Taurus in the mix. For a public life there has to be strong aspects or planets in the 10th house or to the MC.

Robert Downey Jnr has Venus on the Sun in Aries which usually makes the person at least pleasantly attractive in looks and with masculine appeal, but for me, he is too short, for instance.

The rising sign ruler is the planet to look at and its aspects. Having Leo rising for instance you need to look at what the Sun is doing. This will give some indication of the persona and the image. Astrology is complex, thankfully or I would have lost interest many years ago.

I agree we have to look at the ruling planet of the ascendant, the aspects to it, and I was also told to look at the duad it is in. My ruling planet is mercury, in leo, in the duad of libra and conjunct venus and saturn - I was told by an astrologer who did a reading via video that I must be attractive :biggrin: (although it has to be said that I was particularly unattractive as a child - thick glasses, weird ethnicity for my village, skinny, so it took a long time to appear). Also my rising sign is virgo, but now my progressed rising sign is libra, that could also have something to do with it :happy:

I'm afraid I only looked at this last page of the discussion (too many pages!) but considering those photos of celebrities I think that rising sign doesn't really affect how attractive you are to the people who are right for you. Of those only Johnny Depp & Rafa Nadal appeal to me, and I think that is because they are both gemini! Johnny Depp is interesting but quite peculiar looking it has to be said, it's more his expressions & the things he says that get me, & Rafa Nadal - venus in cancer giving him humility and loyalty to his family (he's stuck with Uncle Tony as a coach since he was small) and in my sun sign, mars in capricorn giving discipline and determination & trine my ascendant and mars sign & practically at the cusp of my 5th house, moon in aries (in my 7th house) and square mars - sheer aggression (although the moon in aries people I have dated have been self-centred too), and his sun is on my eros!! Oh my! :love: So to return from my little trip to fantasy land there and get to the point, I think it is his venus opposite mars and moon t-square that probably gives him his appeal. & other people with different mars, venus and sun signs than mine probably find him less appealing than I do.

P.S. Johnny Depp's sun is also conjunct my eros :wink:

P.P.S. Both Johnny Depp & Rafa Nadal have their sun in the decan of libra, which could be another reason why they are considered attractive.

The ascendant plays a part, and has been said earlier venus conjunct the ascendant & the sun, venus or neptune in the 1st give people a pretty face (I've seen this in real life), and we do need to consider the ascendant ruler, but attraction is so much more than just a person's face or way of entering a room (ascendant). & if their sun is on your eros & their mars is in positive aspect to your mars you'll have a big crush :happy:

Last edited:

venuschild

Banned
Wish I could find a photo of her as a head-shot, but I don't find one available, perhaps someone could do the artsy stuff and reduce this to a profile or just a face photo:

http://content8.flixster.com/photo/13/52/88/13528814_ori.jpg

She has natally a Sag sun, Moon cjt Jupiter, and I strongly think she is either Leo ascendant or Sun cjt asc.

I omitted posting the photo as some upon the earth have jealosy issues, are quite puritanical aboard the forum, even if they will engage in immoral affair type pursuits within astrology; quite strange to me!:lol:

Anyone have any ideas of the asc.?

Horus

Wish I could find a photo of her as a head-shot, but I don't find one available, perhaps someone could do the artsy stuff and reduce this to a profile or just a face photo:

She has natally a Sag sun, Moon cjt Jupiter, and I strongly think she is either Leo ascendant or Sun cjt asc.

I omitted posting the photo as some upon the earth have jealosy issues, are quite puritanical aboard the forum, even if they will engage in immoral affair type pursuits within astrology; quite strange to me!:lol:

She doesnt look like Sag. ASC... but whatever it is Venus is trine the Asc or in the 1st house! There's something almost soft, watery and mutable about her, but that may just be the effect of the mood or expression, and the lighting. Who is this?

Love2Know

All I see are triple Z breasts.

venuschild

Banned
ManofSigns.jpg

Horus

PM me about the other thing you wish to know, in respect for everyone!

she doesnt look like Sag. ASC... but whatever it is Venus is trine the Asc or in the 1st house! There's something almost soft, watery and mutable about her, but that may just be the effect of the mood or expression, and the lighting.

http://bishopdavida.gegahost.net/astrology-body-parts.html

http://astrovastutips.com/medical-astrology-body-parts/

https://www.awesomestories.com/asset/view/Astrology-in-Medieval-Medicine

http://www.homeoint.org/morrell/astrology/medical.htm

dygges.jpg

DOB

12 / 6 / 1968

Rock Island, Illinois

Lovechild, what can you expect with Moon Conjunct Jupiter most of the time?

Craig+W+Clough+Rock+Island,+Illinois+-+Full+Moon+Dance.jpg

Last edited:

venuschild

Banned
Horace

Originally Posted by venuschild View Post

DOB

12 / 6 / 1968

Rock Island, Illinois

Lovechild, what can you expect with Moon Conjunct Jupiter most of the time?

Is that the woman's birth info? The Moon was in Cancer on that day and squaring her Jupiter-Uranus conjunction in Libra.

I must have got dizzy it was 1969! OR my other source was off:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

ONLY for the sake of the art, and our male curosity we should calculate this abnormality that may be a siren's call to many a sailor!

https://www.google.com/search?q='od...KrzNca8ggTRvoAI&ved=0CDIQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=651

Last edited:

venuschild

Banned
I have to confess in the 50s and 60s these two rocked Hollywood.

urlo_dei_comanches_clint_walker_gordon_douglas_003_jpg_npeh.jpg

It was said his greatest film, of which Bob Moes Bell of the current western channel relates.

$(KGrHqR,!joE4stP-7JEBOP5WIwKLg~~_35.JPG

You see it wasn't so much what they appeared to be in the physical, but what the message of the film, Fort Dobbs portrayed!

968full-clint-walker.jpg

Can't find her horoscope, anyone know how to find the data?

PDVD_000-80.jpg

REMEMBER?????????????????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUIGP2MyZmY

Last edited:

Bunraku

Trying Capricorn ASC.

So far I noticed that it's fire sign ASC. and then Capricorn in this thread that's being favored. :biggrin:

Unknownphotoshoot3HQ.jpg

Zac Efron might be a bit too feminine to some people.

I055030.AxvxJzg4RWK8oJEPUT2MGQ.c2atw.250.jpg

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Efron,_Zac

Movie star placement of Neptune in 1st. :joyful:

______

Carmen Electra

It was very hard to find a picture of her where she isn't half naked and doing a provocative pose...

carmen-electra_15.jpg

I042990.IfFWpEY._GJNCQWg2jVRGQ.c2atw.250.jpg

Bunraku

I wonder what those two look like without that war paint on em.

Zac Efron will look the same. Makeup can't help men that much except for looking very effeminate. Zac Efron on the beach: http://cdn04.cdn.justjared.com/wp-c...c-efron-vanessa-hudgens-hawaii-wedding-19.jpg

This is Carmen Electra with very minimal makeup and in normal, gentle lighting: http://www.theplace2.ru/archive/carmen_electra/img/carmen_plain.jpg

Paparazzi pictures that show them without makeup are also Neptune influenced in the sense that the pictures are made especially to look bad, not neutral. If you notice the celebs in the pap snapshots, the celebs are busy doing some unflattering pose in super harsh lighting. That is basically portrait photography suicide right there...

Makeup can only take you so far. There is a reason why Oprah Winfrey doesn't look like Tyra Banks. Same thing when Hilary Clinton doesn't look like Heidi Klum.