Help! Got sacked suddenly, will I win a legal case

Neptune Rising

Hi

I've been through the mill lately. I got dismissed suddenly from work today, with no reason and no notice of my dismissal. I had been there one day less than a year since I signed the contract so they actually told me I had no rights. I asked for a witness to their meeting but they refused, and they said I had no rights to written or verbal notice. I went to the local Citizens Advice Bureau today, they recommended a lawyer that I'll see tomorrow as I was temping for the same company 3 months prior to signing their permanent contract. They law is a bit complicated in that area... I asked will I win the case.

To top it off I have to move in 4 days and the place I found doesnt take unemployment benefits so I have to find someones sofa for a while.

Argh I feel quite broken!

I dont know how to take this chart.

Moon is void but nearly in Sag and within sextile to Saturn.

I am Sag and so is Judge (9th or 10th I'm not sure)
Legal issues is the 9th so judge and legal issues are the same as me.
I think this is good as Jupiter is a benefic.

Jupiter is in the 12th - house of sorrows, describes me quite well.

I'm going to look at the chart and Moons aspects in Sag.
Moon is about to change signs, my circumstance have changed dramatically.

They are Mercury 7th house ruler. Merc in Cap hates Jupiter, in fall. They are just comiong out of their own terms, thinking of themselves and badly of me.

I dont get what their connection with Saturn is. He rules their 5th and 6th house, my 11th and 12th. Perhaps they are taking a gamble (5th?) to do with work (6th). Unfortunately its a strong gamble (saturn in Exhaltation in their house).

They sacked me on a void moon, I wonder what that means. Can anyone advice?

Jupiter, me lawyer and legal issues is on Jupiters terms. The lawyer can hopefully help me, is on my side??

That Sun sitting right at the top is intriguing. I have been recommended for another job through my old boss, I cant think what else that could be. That Sun loves me though, being in Sagitarius (I think that it they way round it goes...) Its strongly square to Uranus in my 1st house. Sudden end of the job I was in... maybe that is what the Sun represents my very previous job (6th). Its intercepted in the 6th house.

Moon will conjunct Venus, 2nd house ruler.

Ugh thats all I can fathom for now, bit frazzled now and have to sort out accomodation. OMG.

Natally:
I saw this coming in my transits, the last Full Moon trine my 10th house ruler Venus. Full Moon can mean endings, things coming to full light. Lunar eclipse coming up conjuct my Saturn, 2nd house ruler, the end of a source of Money. I'm really hoping the solar eclipse on my birthday natal Sun will bring a new job!

Can anyone please help with this chart?

williwinthecase-1.gif

BOOGY99

Hi Neppy

Sorry to hear regarding your situation.

Unfortunatly i do not know enough about horaray to answer, but i can say from experience to "check your contact" as it happended to me about 7 years ago.
i was a temp for 3 months then transferred to another part of the company for a futher 11 months, and they told me my temp contact was up! i was devestated!

when i checked my contract it was continuous, so the 3 months was added to the 11 making it 14 months, and yes i threatened them with unfair dismissal.

They ran round to my house with a new contact the next day and said i could stay in the job i was in.

i decided not to sue as i would of got around 2k and my job was more important!

i always say, if you think you are right then fight! as nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Good luck and i hope u win xxx

Last edited:

tikana

Hey Hun
RATS! you just got this job!
I hope you find something fast.. This is nuts.
well lets see
the judge/law and etc is 10th house you are 1st and 7th for enemies
So you are Moon hence Jupiter is 10th and Mercury rules the other
I'd say No you wont
Mercury is better placed in 11th rather than Moon in critical degree in 8th in Scorpio and Jupiter in cadent house conj Neptune not making things easy.
No aspects between moon and Jupiter and moon/merc and merc is approaching NNode they are def in advantage
not looking good at all and you have uranus in 1st.
plus money judgement 11th house is in 7th house
another thing
see 7th house ruler, Mercury, is in 11th house and ruler of money from judgement, Saturn is in 7th.
the only rescue you have is moon / saturn sextile BUT it is not moon/mars.

cheer up hun
Tik

fensi88

I agree with Tikana.
You are Moon and Ju, they are Me.
Acc dig for Moon= -1, Me=+17
Enemy has great advantage! If we use Ju for you again Me has advantage (Ju=+4).
Moon is VOC and in 8 house, this placement rarely gives succesful and happy outcome. So, no, you will not win.

Alena

Hi Neptune Rising

So sorry to hear about you losing your job.
I can't offer any astrological insight but I wanted to recommend that you contact ACAS www.acas.org.uk. There is a lot of good information about employment law and your rights, there are also advisors available on their helpline. I've found them to be extremely useful in the past.

I hope you manage to get sorted soon.

Best wishes,

Alena

Neptune Rising

Hi Guys
Thanks for the replies.

Alena thanks for the link. I used ACAS before and I won the case, another dodgy employer.

I called ACAS today, apparently I have been at that company exactly one year, which helps my case immensley, I can apply for unfair dismissal because they followed none of the usual rules. I have to do it myself online. I thought I'd be able to get legal aid but it looks like I may not as I'm still getting paid from the company and need to be claiming benefits to get the aid. Never mind, I'll do it myself, be a good learning experience. What I might do is ask for reference from the old company, get that, then take them to task.. have to be a bit tactical with them.:smile:

I also have a job interview next week from a recommendation which sound really hopeful!

Neptune Rising

Hi Boogy

Glad to hear you got your way with that job. Did they ever try anything else like that with you?

Its shame so many employers resort to these underhanded tactics these days. Maybe this is part of the Saturn/Pluto square lesson, fairness in work!!

BOOGY99

Hi Boogy

Glad to hear you got your way with that job. Did they ever try anything else like that with you?

Its shame so many employers resort to these underhanded tactics these days. Maybe this is part of the Saturn/Pluto square lesson, fairness in work!!

They were so nice with me when i returned after suffering with stress after the event, as i had a mortgage on my own at the time.
Even though it was stressful, i felt good inside that i had won haha.

i am still with the same company, but in a different department.

i am always in some kind of fight at work, as i hate unfairness and find it very hard to except anything unjust.

if i remember rightly, if your contact is over a year, then its unfair!

Hope u do win, all the best with this case xxx

piercethevale

...been through this kind of s*** myself.
I have one piece of advice...don't hire a lawyer that works both sides of the street...in other words don't hire a lawyer who has ever represented said employer against one of its' employees...bad idea...they are very liable to take a 'Payoff' and send you up the creek without a paddle...more than liable...it's very likely!
Q. What's 2 foot long and hangs from an a**hole?
A. A lawyers' necktie!

Neptune Rising

They were so nice with me when i returned after suffering with stress after the event, as i had a mortgage on my own at the time.
Even though it was stressful, i felt good inside that i had won haha.

i am still with the same company, but in a different department.

i am always in some kind of fight at work, as i hate unfairness and find it very hard to except anything unjust.

if i remember rightly, if your contact is over a year, then its unfair!

Hope u do win, all the best with this case xxx

Good on ya Boogy!!

We've got to have those of us who kick up a fuss about unfairness, not sure it will ever teach them though!

Vista

Well, given that Moon is not well placed in Scorpio and it's VOC, I would also agree and say it's a no. Lilly says, "Generally consider the state of the Moon, for if she be void of course, there's no great hopes of the Question propounded, that is shall be effected"

Sorry for your loss. Been out of work myself for 9 months. Good luck on your interview!!
Vista

Neptune Rising

...been through this kind of s*** myself.
I have one piece of advice...don't hire a lawyer that works both sides of the street...in other words don't hire a lawyer who has ever represented said employer against one of its' employees...bad idea...they are very liable to take a 'Payoff' and send you up the creek without a paddle...more than liable...it's very likely!
Q. What's 2 foot long and hangs from an a**hole?
A. A lawyers' necktie!

Hahaha love the joke! :biggrin: so true!!!

Mmm not sure I can afford a lawyer, trying to find free legal aid like finding a needle in a haystack.

You cracked me up with the joke though, thanks PTV! :wink:

BOOGY99

Good on ya Boogy!!

We've got to have those of us who kick up a fuss about unfairness, not sure it will ever teach them though!

Definatly! as they would just get away with it.

i think it does teach them, its just that they dont admit to their wrongs.
i make it plain and clear, if attacked unfairly, be prepared for retaliaton!!!
Trouble is, it does stress me out though, but does not stop me (win or lose) and never will lol xxx

*** :biggrin:

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Thanks Vista, it looks like I wont get legal aid anyway so maybe the chart is reflecting this.

Im going to apply anyway myself to an industrial tribunal will all my paperwork, think I'll get the reference first though. The tribunal is neutral so will hopefully be fair. Its alot of work but the injustice motivates me!:rightful:

R.J.

Banned
Hi

I've been through the mill lately. I got dismissed suddenly from work today, with no reason and no notice of my dismissal. I had been there one day less than a year since I signed the contract so they actually told me I had no rights. I asked for a witness to their meeting but they refused, and they said I had no rights to written or verbal notice. I went to the local Citizens Advice Bureau today, they recommended a lawyer that I'll see tomorrow as I was temping for the same company 3 months prior to signing their permanent contract. They law is a bit complicated in that area... I asked will I win the case.

To top it off I have to move in 4 days and the place I found doesnt take unemployment benefits so I have to find someones sofa for a while.

Argh I feel quite broken!

I dont know how to take this chart.

Moon is void but nearly in Sag and within sextile to Saturn.

I am Sag and so is Judge (9th or 10th I'm not sure)
Legal issues is the 9th so judge and legal issues are the same as me.
I think this is good as Jupiter is a benefic.

Jupiter is in the 12th - house of sorrows, describes me quite well.

I'm going to look at the chart and Moons aspects in Sag.
Moon is about to change signs, my circumstance have changed dramatically.

They are Mercury 7th house ruler. Merc in Cap hates Jupiter, in fall. They are just comiong out of their own terms, thinking of themselves and badly of me.

I dont get what their connection with Saturn is. He rules their 5th and 6th house, my 11th and 12th. Perhaps they are taking a gamble (5th?) to do with work (6th). Unfortunately its a strong gamble (saturn in Exhaltation in their house).

They sacked me on a void moon, I wonder what that means. Can anyone advice?

Jupiter, me lawyer and legal issues is on Jupiters terms. The lawyer can hopefully help me, is on my side??

That Sun sitting right at the top is intriguing. I have been recommended for another job through my old boss, I cant think what else that could be. That Sun loves me though, being in Sagitarius (I think that it they way round it goes...) Its strongly square to Uranus in my 1st house. Sudden end of the job I was in... maybe that is what the Sun represents my very previous job (6th). Its intercepted in the 6th house.

Moon will conjunct Venus, 2nd house ruler.

Ugh thats all I can fathom for now, bit frazzled now and have to sort out accomodation. OMG.

Natally:
I saw this coming in my transits, the last Full Moon trine my 10th house ruler Venus. Full Moon can mean endings, things coming to full light. Lunar eclipse coming up conjuct my Saturn, 2nd house ruler, the end of a source of Money. I'm really hoping the solar eclipse on my birthday natal Sun will bring a new job!

Can anyone please help with this chart?

williwinthecase-1.gif

Hello Neptune:

Sorry to hear about your plight...Can you please repost your chart, I dont see it anywhere ?

thanks, kindly,

R.J. Smith

Neptune Rising

Hello Neptune:

Sorry to hear about your plight...Can you please repost your chart, I dont see it anywhere ?

thanks, kindly,

R.J. Smith

Sorry RJ, I dont have this on my computer and it appears to have vanished from Photobucket. I did win the legal case in the end, about 5 months later and I did get legal aid. They were wrong to sack me like that as I had been there for long enough to entitle me some rights. I signed on and got the legal aid thankfully. They paid out before the case got to the tribunal.

I'll keep looking for the chart though!

NR

Last edited: