Thomas H Burgoyne

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,

I agree, but something is electional, astrology doesn't work that way if not adjusted.

At the Moment in UK , Corbyn is still leader of the Labour Party, but will step down soon!
https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi...4mWVbmyh2Qnz-kupnE95qNjiYt2c-Ij6Wlmerd_H3s2Og

Obviously i have shown how Theresa May and Boris Johnson were aligned to Sirius and Alnilam on link below:-

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131550

The Rectified chart of Corbyn shows Sirius setting at time by Paran, these are major politicians of the present period in the UK, and all that i'm bringing forward needs investigating for democracy.

Attachments

• picture 58 40% (2).png
    picture 58 40% (2).png
    278.9 KB · Views: 24

Monk

Premium Member
At least we are sure of one thing Jup, i sit in the middle of political party's, but there is no doubt that the UK Labour Party did have esoteric beginnings, linked to the Golden Dawn and Theosophical leanings, as we have debated years ago!

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Opal is getting unsure, moderators can't help with Computer viruses, no one knows about you which is good, Jup, always be careful as a counter puncher, with your information, in the end i will need you free of viruses.

For myself, i need to be clean of viruses, but is a struggle, if Opal doesn't continue this thread, i can not, however details below are correct, but sort out code that we agree to my address which is correct, could be too much to reply, that can confuse, by pm to Opal:-

Please note i give information freely about myself, it doesn't matter, others can try to infiltrate!

Attachments

• picture 59 50% (2).jpg
    picture 59 50% (2).jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Opal, wants to look at "Secret Doctrines", she isn't unconnected to the rest of us. But when researching, you will pick up nasty peoply like Daniel Rostovich, that are clever computer pests, but not a psychic attack, if you get one of them, ask monk!

I'm waiting for Opal's return to go further with this thread, perhaps it is time for me to move on to another unconnected forum.

If i do, i will be back in an approx. year!

Opal

Premium Member
Opal, wants to look at "Secret Doctrines", she isn't unconnected to the rest of us. But when researching, you will pick up nasty peoply like Daniel Rostovich, that are clever computer pests, but not a psychic attack, if you get one of them, ask monk!

I'm waiting for Opal's return to go further with this thread, perhaps it is time for me to move on to another unconnected forum.

If i do, i will be back in an approx. year!

I will return, I am going to take a break from threads, while I try to figure on this end. I don’t know what happened.

Saturn conjunct Pluto I guess. I hope you aren’t gone. I enjoy your teaching.

Monk

Premium Member
Thomas Burgoyne's birthchart shows Alnilam on the I.C. at actual time and location.

Using parans for ancient Egyptian day marker for his date of birth we find as Sun and Mars rise on horizon, Sirius clicks into place on the Nadir or I.C.

We live in strange times, visual graph below on private members download:-

Attachments

• picture 60 40% (2).jpg
    picture 60 40% (2).jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 27

Opal

Premium Member
Thomas Burgoyne's birthchart shows Alnilam on the I.C. at actual time and location.

Using parans for ancient Egyptian day marker for his date of birth we find as Sun and Mars rise on horizon, Sirius clicks into place on the Nadir or I.C.

We live in strange times, visual graph below on private members download:-

What is the difference between on the AC/DC an the MC/IC. What qualities would change?

Monk

Premium Member
What is the difference between on the AC/DC an the MC/IC. What qualities would change?
In Parans for birth charts the angles are defined by the fixed star that is on the angle, however i don't think those that use Mundane Hermetic paran astrology care much as long as Sirius or Alnilam is on an angle or Cardinal points.
For Thomas Burgoyne at actual time of birth if we believe it, Alnilam is on the Nadir or I.C., this means what he is remembered for, how he effected the collective consiousness, he is remembered as a Hermetic astrologer, shown by Alnilam the Osiris star.

We can look at a very interesting day, a bit like Canada Day, but for Australia, called Inauguration of the Commonwealth of Australia at Centennial Park, Sydney Australia, this took place on 1st January 1901,

I will leave the Inauguration Programme for the day on private members download, please note it started at noon with prayers....but who were they praying to and didn't know it?

Firstly Opal the M.C. is different in the Southern Hemisphere, it isn't True South but True North, the stars look different, the Belt of Orion looks upside down to us in the Northern Hemisphere!

Sydney will not show Sirius culminating at midnight on January 1st now as we now use Summer Time, which in Australia is Summer on 1st January.

The location was chosen with care, for Sydney is 151 degrees longitude, and will have Sirius on M.C. at midnight and at Noon it would be on the I.C., i will show charts for this later but every 15 degrees from Greenwich by longitude will show Sirius at midnight on New Year after time zone came into play, give or take a degree!

I will continue tomorrow, bossy girl has come to put me to bed LOL!

Attachments

• picture 61 40% (2).png
    picture 61 40% (2).png
    350.9 KB · Views: 32

Opal

Premium Member
In Parans for birth charts the angles are defined by the fixed star that is on the angle, however i don't think those that use Mundane Hermetic paran astrology care much as long as Sirius or Alnilam is on an angle or Cardinal points.
For Thomas Burgoyne at actual time of birth if we believe it, Alnilam is on the Nadir or I.C., this means what he is remembered for, how he effected the collective consiousness, he is remembered as a Hermetic astrologer, shown by Alnilam the Osiris star.

We can look at a very interesting day, a bit like Canada Day, but for Australia, called Inauguration of the Commonwealth of Australia at Centennial Park, Sydney Australia, this took place on 1st January 1901,

I will leave the Inauguration Programme for the day on private members download, please note it started at noon with prayers....but who were they praying to and didn't know it?

Firstly Opal the M.C. is different in the Southern Hemisphere, it isn't True South but True North, the stars look different, the Belt of Orion looks upside down to us in the Northern Hemisphere!

Sydney will not show Sirius culminating at midnight on January 1st now as we now use Summer Time, which in Australia is Summer on 1st January.

The location was chosen with care, for Sydney is 151 degrees longitude, and will have Sirius on M.C. at midnight and at Noon it would be on the I.C., i will show charts for this later but every 15 degrees from Greenwich by longitude will show Sirius at midnight on New Year after time zone came into play, give or take a degree!

I will continue tomorrow, bossy girl has come to put me to bed LOL!

I’ll be back, tomorrow night! I am not a drinker, but our client has very good taste in vodka, cognac and wine! Good night!

Monk

Premium Member
Ha Ha Opal,
If he was serving up single malt whisky i would be sad i couldn't sample some of it!

Before i start, i thought the Australian coin below would interest:-

qq5c7bc336.png

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,

The inauguration of the commonwealth of Australia, or Federation of Australia was held on 1st January 1901 in Sydney Australia:-
getparliament.peo.gov.au...
Australia's first Prime Minister was Sir Edmund Barton who was a freemason, link below:-
fmv.org.au...
Midnight day marker was used at location, while Sirius was culminating at Due North, being the opposite angle to Northern Hemisphere!
Astronomy graph below showing Sirius culminating below at midnight day marker:-
mi5c926be8.png

The ceremony started at 12pm noon, with prayers to the Christian God, by that time Sirius at location was on the Nadir or Due South in Southern Hemisphere.
Which was a little bit naughty as they were really praying to the god of Sirius being Isis and didn't know it!
I am very reasonable regarding beliefs, although spiritual in nature, but some Christians would be very angry regarding the pagan beliefs that were fitted into the inauguration ceremony!

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
Just for the record, did you know all Govenor Generals that also effect Canada, have to be Knight Hospitallers, which isn't so different to Knight Templars?

Sir Keith Holyoake is featured below he was 26th prime minister of New Zealand and also the 13th Govenor General:-

viceregal-010.jpg

Holyoake...notice the Maltese Cross on his jacket?

History of the Maltese Cross below:-
https://www.regentantiques.com/blog/maltese-cross/

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Sir Keith Holyoake had huge influence on New Zealand's new Parliament building called the "Beehive" which is a masonic symbol, do a search engine on "beehive parliament New Zealand", and you can find out for yourself:-

ffb13b221a9385a6e7bc0892a97291f5.jpg

wellington_beehive.jpg

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
I have not finished with the the "Inauguration of the Commonwealth of Australia" yet, i said the location was chosen with care for it has an ancient Egyptian sunrise day marker as well which is latitude, as Sun rose in the East, Alnilam was setting in the West at location on 1st January 1901, graph on private members download.

You have a choice Opal, do you want me to continue for a bit with Canada and Australia or do you want me to continue now with US Presidents that have a connection to Sirius or Alnilam by Astro Data Bank which is connected to Thomas H. Burgoyne and Lois Rodden with rectifying?

Attachments

• picture 63 40% (2).jpg
    picture 63 40% (2).jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 47

Monk

Premium Member
Bernadette Brady has no knowledge of my research so it would be interesting to see the Mundane Parans interpretation of the Inauguration of the Commonwealth of Australia on 1st January 1901, which i have put on private members download, do you think they are accurate for the day in Sydney??

Attachments

• picture 64 40% (2).jpg
    picture 64 40% (2).jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 32
  • picture 65 40% (2).jpg
    picture 65 40% (2).jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 28

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
Just for the record, did you know all Govenor Generals that also effect Canada, have to be Knight Hospitallers, which isn't so different to Knight Templars?

Sir Keith Holyoake is featured below he was 26th prime minister of New Zealand and also the 13th Govenor General:-

viceregal-010.jpg

I think I remember reading that the Knights of Malta, were the originators of The Red Cross. I could be wrong.

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,

viceregal-010.jpg

We have had I think, two women as Governor General. Do they accept women into the Order?