Completely New Life ?

princemob

Hi there,
I'm very new to Horary Astrology, but it was suggested that I post here to get some insight. This forum is so incredible for how much I've learned. Since my question is somewhat layered, but all connected, I posted in the general forum. I hope that's ok !

I'm looking to get insight on a move I am hoping to make to a foreign country (the Netherlands) to start a fashion business. Someone that I was first friends with and then started a seriously also lives there, but that's not the complete reason I am moving there. We recently broke up, but still have some type of contact and connection. They've called me their "husband," "soulmate," and "lifeline" and many things in the very recent past, but said they were simply not ready for the relationship yet. They have said several times it would lovely to be married so it's confusing.

My questions are:
1. Does it seem likely that I will move abroad within the next year ?
2. Does it look good for me start my fashion label within the next year with 3. Does it look like my counterpart and I will get back together and perhaps get married ?

I've attached Solar Return, Composite, and Progressed charts. Please let me know if anything else is required.

Thank you so much !

Attachments

• Solar Return.jpg
    Solar Return.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 26
  • SynastryWithJuno.jpg
    SynastryWithJuno.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Composite Chart.jpg
    Composite Chart.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 21
  • ProgressedCompositeChart.jpg
    ProgressedCompositeChart.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 19
  • ProgressedChart.jpg
    ProgressedChart.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 24

princemob

Absolutely ! Here is my Natal Chart, both Placidus and Whole Sign houses. Thanks so much !

Attachments

• NatalChart.jpg
    NatalChart.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 31
  • NatalChartWholeSigns.jpg
    NatalChartWholeSigns.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 18

princemob

I can tell you, from the superficial looks of it (Chart) you're good in fashion type of profession.

However I haven't looked at it deeply

Can't stand reading astrocom charts (they're good for calculating )

Ah, do you have a website that would be good to get a chart for horary astrology from ? Thanks so much !

Teach

Banned
Ah, do you have a website that would be good to get a chart for horary astrology from ? Thanks so much !

astrocom is a pretty good way to calculate your own charts online

i'm just saying that they could be better looking (apparently noone cares to improve them visually)

need better options for style

also, they're just for beginners. (solar returns are nice)

what you need princemob is a good assistant for guidance of you. it seems you're lonely in your way

also i didn't understand you quite correctly. i must digress

you sounds like you know what you doing though.

Teach 1

princemob

astrocom is a pretty good way to calculate your own charts online

i'm just saying that they could be better looking (apparently noone cares to improve them visually)

need better options for style

also, they're just for beginners. (solar returns are nice)

what you need princemob is a good assistant for guidance of you. it seems you're lonely in your way

also i didn't understand you quite correctly. i must digress

you sounds like you know what you doing though.

Teach 1

Hi Teach,
I understand. Thanks for the insight !
I think you're right that I am lonely in my way and could use some guidance. Hopefully it will come soon.

Thanks again !

rafaella

Hi there,
I'm very new to Horary Astrology, but it was suggested that I post here to get some insight. This forum is so incredible for how much I've learned. Since my question is somewhat layered, but all connected, I posted in the general forum. I hope that's ok !

I'm looking to get insight on a move I am hoping to make to a foreign country (the Netherlands) to start a fashion business. Someone that I was first friends with and then started a seriously also lives there, but that's not the complete reason I am moving there. We recently broke up, but still have some type of contact and connection. They've called me their "husband," "soulmate," and "lifeline" and many things in the very recent past, but said they were simply not ready for the relationship yet. They have said several times it would lovely to be married so it's confusing.

My questions are:
1. Does it seem likely that I will move abroad within the next year ?
2. Does it look good for me start my fashion label within the next year with 3. Does it look like my counterpart and I will get back together and perhaps get married ?

I've attached Solar Return, Composite, and Progressed charts. Please let me know if anything else is required.

Thank you so much !

Hi Prince,

we need a horary chart, we don't study your natal charts etc in this part of the forum. Horary chart is made for the time aa question is born in your mind. e.g. my question: "Will I move to Paris next year?" The time now in my location is 11:07 pm Sydney Australia 16th Sept 2019. I use this to calculate the horary chart.

Please just ask one burning question. You can't ask 3 questions for onw horary, unless the questions are somehow related - such as 'will I move to Paris next year if yes, will it be an easy move?'

Hope this helps!

princemob

Hi Prince,

we need a horary chart, we don't study your natal charts etc in this part of the forum. Horary chart is made for the time aa question is born in your mind. e.g. my question: "Will I move to Paris next year?" The time now in my location is 11:07 pm Sydney Australia 16th Sept 2019. I use this to calculate the horary chart.

Please just ask one burning question. You can't ask 3 questions for onw horary, unless the questions are somehow related - such as 'will I move to Paris next year if yes, will it be an easy move?'

Hope this helps!

Hi Rafaella,
That makes sense, thank you ! Well the most burning question that I have is will I be getting back together with my ex that lives in Amsterdam ?

Invicta

Hi, Princemob! I wish you good luck with the new life!

I think it would be easier if you could post a chart for the specific moment that the question first popped into your mind, if you can remember. If you cannot, personally I would suggest that you wait a bit and then pay close attention to your thoughts to notice when you feel again very strongly about asking this. You then note the time, date and location you were in when the question popped into your head and input the data in astro.com and share it here! 😊

princemob

Hi, Princemob! I wish you good luck with the new life!

I think it would be easier if you could post a chart for the specific moment that the question first popped into your mind, if you can remember. If you cannot, personally I would suggest that you wait a bit and then pay close attention to your thoughts to notice when you feel again very strongly about asking this. You then note the time, date and location you were in when the question popped into your head and input the data in astro.com and share it here! 😊

I will do so for sure ! Thank you :biggrin: