The Aries Point

Hi,

I've been looking around trying to find out how to find the Aries Point in someones chart but I'm having trouble understand the websites that talk about it, they don't explain it very clearly. :eek: I know what it represent but I can't understand how to find it. Can someone walk me through it step by step for a beginner?

Thanks All

waybread

The Aries point is basically 0 degrees Aries in anybody's chart. So the only thing that would vary much is what house it is in, and any planets at that point.

EJ53

Banned
waybread said:
The Aries point is basically 0 degrees Aries in anybody's chart. So the only thing that would vary much is what house it is in, and any planets at that point.

Yes...........but some strologers also consider it to be all four zero points of the Cardinal Cross (Aries/Cancer/Libra/Capricorn), allowing a 1.5 degree orb.......So, 28.5 to 30 degrees of the Mutable signs (Pisces/Gemini/Virgo/Sagittarius) and 0 to 1.5 degrees of the Cardinal signs......For examples, see :-

http://www.noeltyl.com/techniques/010130.html

http://www.falconastrology.com/aries_point.htm

EJ:)

T

Teb

I have transiting uranus and juno conjunct chiron on 0d aires. What does that mean?

I know Uranus is to renew, but chiron wound and juno ?

Last edited:

Nexus7

Robert Hand links it to 'fame' and how you are received in the world on a large scale. Therefore he gives it meanings that sound similar to the MC and NNode combined.

I would like to know more about 0 Aries too, it conjoins my IC, which is at 29 Pisces and Squaring Saturn amongst one or two oher small things, I was not given a particualrly positve meaning for that and Hand suggests a 'need to handle the public with care' for that.

This is obviously more important if you have a planet at 0' cardinal cos T Pluto has retrograded back to 1' Cappi now which will 'trigger or set off' any potential.... hopefully..

Nexus7

This is obviously more important if you have a planet at 0' cardinal cos T Pluto has retrograded back to 1' Cappi now which will 'trigger or set off' any potential.... hopefully..

I hope so too, for all sorts of good reasons. In August/September, Pluto will be making is last transit over natal Saturn. I have lost a great deal of money in the last 2 years, though I am by no means not the only one Here. I had by law to update a few things though on the second passing of this transit, which now means that some creative activities of mine are now legit in a way they were not before - which, whilst they may still ot mean much in the way of 'potential' as a Struggling Artiste, is a whole lot less alienating from the point of view of being chained to the Day Job.