Will Sun mahadasha help,or Saturn is all mighty?

Hello

I am a new participant in this forum and really excited about the knowledge and discussions that am going to be a part of.
My friend has this horoscope which intrigues me.
Birth Date : 19/06/1989
Time : 10-40am
Place : Puri,Orissa

He has started his Sun mahadasha last year. Immediate effect,had to quit job in a broking firm. Comes back home to do soemthing big in the trading world on his own. Some astrologer tells him great wealth is promised. Has been very fickle in choices. Completed his engineering in 2011 and worked at a company for a few months and absconded home only to repay legal dues. Shifted to finance,did well and got a job. Quit that and been a year,really confused and doesnt know what to do.
Now he is trying to go abroad, maybe do a Masters and get a job there and settle.

My query is regarding yogakaraka for Simha Lagna, Mars.
In his chart, Mars is debilitated in Cancer,the 12th house. Had been wearing a coral since 2007 and a ruby since 2011. What effect does the Red Coral give? Benefic or malefic.
And the important question. Saturn conjuct moon in Sg(5th house) opposite Sun(lagnesh) + Venus in Ge(11th house). Is Saturn doing the malefic effect on Sun and preventing any good to happen? Also what remedies are appropriate or just wait patiently for good times to come. Running Sade Sati.

Experienced members, any help on this subject regarding the person's chart. Sorry if it became too long. I've always been like this in writing.

kshantaram

Premium Member
no chart? whether permission to post friend's chart!

sun-venus and moon-sat opp 5/9 axis at gross conflict
affecting education, romance, children, position, health, speculation,

though sun-venus gemini 11th artistic aptitudes,
well placed contacts in govt and society.

sun-venus not considered good for marriage/children,
may need zinc supplements.

moon-sat sag 5th philosophical, economic/economics,
sat aspecting own acq 7th supportive of career
but may not be good for health of spouse.

sun-sat opp 5/11 axis affecting
relationship with father, friends, spouse, children etc probably.

wearing ruby may add to the stress of the sun-sat opp.

may perform homa for saturn fiery sag affecting the axis.
or donate 1.25kg each black whole uraddal and white rice
at saibaba temple, ]thurs morning

or regularly worship saturn yantra keeping in pooja.
(sat badhaka for sign aries can overcome badhaka mars/aries 9th.)

may daily light sesame oil lamp in the evening, fast on sat evenings.

aries-mars inimical-badhaka for leo asc,
stress-delays in luck-higher education-distant travels.

mars debilated cancer 12th, affecting luck, success in foreign lands,
prone to water accidents perhaps, suppressed anger, anemic health,
elevated aspect over cap 6th promoting employment prospects,

while sat lord 6th negates to 5th negating employment,
but good for quicker recovery from health issues probably,

may wear red coral for over a copper pendant touching heart,
to enhance luck, health, foreign lands.
not over finger, mars badhaka promoting stress-disease etc.

sat now for 2yrs transit scorpio 4th
affecting domestic comforts-peace-property matters,
while may promote research-occult aptitudes-interest.

sat scorpio aspect own cap 6th protective of employment prospects.
while aspects leo asc affecting health.

may float 1.25kg whole black uraddal over a clean flowing river
tues late evening after sunset, every month these two yrs,
or donate at Mata Mahakali temple.

jup transit leo asc trine moon-sat sag and trine aries 9th
could promote luck, education, position, advisory-managerial roles

rahu joins jup leo mid-jan or so, could vitiate judgment-wisdom,
tending to rise-fall over the year to care.

daily morning may light karpoor arathy for rahu to Mata Durga.

pray to saint of your faith thurs mornings, offering yellow flowers,
for jup blessings.

hope jup transit leo asc helps luck-position-education etc,
while sat aspect own cap 6th protective of employment,
care for jup-rahu leo tending to rise-fall.
sat scorpio prone to health issues urological, heart, lungs, etc .

hope generic observations-remedial suggestions help reflect further,
could share feedbacks per return.

wishing well,

kshantaram

justastrology

Hi,
this horoscope is very good he has bright future. he can go to abroad for studies but can't settle there. stone RUBY is good for him but he should remove the RED CORAL, it is not good for health. Saturn will give good results always. i suggest to wear BLUE SAPPHIRE in gold now, then you will see the good results. don't worry about sade sati it will not give you any bad results.
Deepak Goyal

@kshantaram

Thank you for the response. He was wearing red coral and ruby in the left ring finger and right ring finger respectively. But he has removed red coral since some days as someone told him it will increase expenses and hinder his abroad prospects.
Also the employment prospects or business prospects? Which takes centre? And I think the Mercury and Jupiter in 10th make for good prospects in the financial markets field. Am I right?

@justastrology

Thank you for response. Horoscope looks good but the effects are not showing. No means to earn. Not a bad life. And sir,you suggested Blue sapphire with Ruby ? WIll it not be harmful? Also what are the career and wealth wise reading according to you?

justastrology

hi,
you will see the results after 2nd November 2015. yes he should wear blue sapphire with ruby it will give good results. saturn and sun give him good results whole life. he is good in administration. he should go for MBA. according to my reading he has a good career and wealthy life.

kshantaram

Premium Member

no chart? whether permission to post friend's chart!

sun-sat opp 5/11 axis affecting
relationship with father, friends, spouse, children etc probably.

wearing ruby may add to the stress of the sun-sat opp.

may perform homa for saturn fiery sag affecting the axis.
or donate 1.25kg each black whole uraddal and white rice
at saibaba temple, ]thurs morning

or regularly worship saturn yantra keeping in pooja.
(sat badhaka for sign aries can overcome badhaka mars/aries 9th.)

may daily light sesame oil lamp in the evening, fast on sat evenings.

aries-mars inimical-badhaka for leo asc,
stress-delays in luck-higher education-distant travels.

mars debilated cancer 12th, affecting luck, success in foreign lands,
prone to water accidents perhaps, suppressed anger, anemic health,
elevated aspect over cap 6th promoting employment prospects,

while sat lord 6th negates to 5th negating employment,
but good for quicker recovery from health issues probably,

may wear red coral for mars over a copper pendant touching heart,
to enhance luck, health, foreign lands.
not over finger, mars badhaka promoting stress-disease etc.

sat now for 2yrs transit scorpio 4th
affecting domestic comforts-peace-property matters,
while may promote research-occult aptitudes-interest.

may float 1.25kg whole black uraddal over a clean flowing river
tues late evening after sunset, every month these two yrs,
or donate at Mata Mahakali temple.

hope jup transit leo asc helps luck-position-education etc,
while sat aspect own cap 6th protective of employment,
care for jup-rahu leo tending to rise-fall.
sat scorpio prone to health issues urological, heart, lungs, etc .

hope generic observations-remedial suggestions help reflect further,
could share feedbacks per return.

wishing well,

kshantaram

have offered reasonings for whatever mentioned!
and alternative remedies, faith permitting.

@kshantaram

Sir,you can post the chart as and when required.
Yes sir. Points noted. and sir a few more doubts. The person owing to Jup and Mercury,should concentrate more towards getting a further foreign degree and a job or should try and freelance and maybe start a consulting business?
And it all involves speculation business. And the saturn and moon conjunction is not an auspicious yoga right?
How will it play out for the native?
And the gem therapy,the person I enquired yesterday, has removed both ruby and red coral.
one more sign that is prominent after his Sun mahadasha started is,he has come back home and has gained quite a lot of weight in a year's time.
Has a huge problem with authority,be it officials in a government space or even private sector. Has become short tempered in this time.

I have talked a lot to the person to try to gauge his character and his thought process changes so as to make a better reading. :smile:

@justastrology

Sir,I met the person today again. He is trying very hard to prepare for exams like GRE to go abroad for masters degree so that he can get a better job in US and settle there. I listened to it. And suggested that he can think of wearing Blue Sapphire with Ruby. But generally its not advised and if he happens to wear it,might just face adverse effects,or wont he?
Also the Moon and Saturn together bring about a bad yog,am I right?

justastrology

Hi,
he can wear that don't worry about bad yoga. everything will be good for him. i know some people told you that you can't wear ruby with blue sapphire. but if the planet is good in your horoscope then you can wear that stone. i think you should try first then you see the results.

I went through the charts of the person again. I suggested him to start a consultancy or something on those lines. Something where he can be independently do something. As his Full Moon along with Saturn being opposite Sun/Saturn make him very impatient in thoughts and also fickle.
But which career line should he choose? Finance? or IT?
And respected members, what chances does he have of going away to foreign land? Settlement chances? Also in general,his main concern is about wealth. Desperate for wealth. Interested in speculation,gambling,cards and easy money.

What to make of it? Your views members!

mathur_dinesh

Saturn is the owner of the eighth and ninth houses from the Sun. It is with a full Moon and receives aspects from a favourable Venus and naturally malefic planets Sun and Ketu.
Saturn is well placed from the Sun.
Conjunction is always more effective than aspect. As the Moon is a naturally beneficial planet and it is full, its influence on Saturn will be very beneficial. There is no doubt that the Moon in the process gets blemished. The aspect of Venus is also favourable.
The aspects of the Sun and Ketu are not good.
Saturn will therefore give both good and bad results. It will give results of the first, second, fourth, fifth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth and twelfth houses from the Sun. Reading in the context of the ascendant the results of Saturn in the major-period of the Sun would be confined to the first, second, fourth, fifth, seventh, tenth and twelfth houses.
He should experience adverse results relating to first, second, fourth, fifth, and seventh houses in the sub-period of Saturn.
Wearing a stone for Saturn will not be favourable. He should recite a mantra for Saturn during the sub-period of Saturn.
It seems the sub-period may not be good for finances, his comforts and well being, father, romance and marriage.

Sir, thank you for the reply.
What about the particular query regarding the settlement and general success coming in places away from from the hometown.
Also I realized,Mars being the yogakaraka for Simha lagna people,its neecha in the 12th house. What effects this will have and does it require remedy first,before saturn ?

@kshantaram

Sir,the person has decided that he finally wants to attempt going away from home,which I suggested him to and he also decided to try for a MS degree in the US!
What does the current dasha suggest towards this endeavor of his?
Chances of settlement in a foreign place/country? His parents also suggested him to move away.

What to suggest?