past life lessons

Dao

life lessons

Would anyone be able to look over and give me their input on my chart, please?

Thanks

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Would anyone be able to look over my chart, please?
What lessons and experiences am I bringing in, to this life time? What should I be focusing on, improving? What should I let go of?

Thanks

Draconian outer - natal inside

if-you-want-to-know-your-past-life-padmasambhava.jpg

8234539066_003794a101_o.jpg

waybread

Are you sure you posted the right chart? This is a bi-wheel of a natal and draconic chart, with a lot of asteroids added in.

Can you just post your natal chart, and only those asteroids that actually conjunct something important, like a planet or chart angle?

Then do that only if these asteroids have personal meaning for you. Unless you plan to become a geneticist, for example, DNA may not tell you much, as each planet will have dozens of asteroids conjuncting it.

I am not much taken with the doom-and-gloom edition of past lives astrology, but a chart can show where you are heading and where you've been.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I am not much taken with the doom-and-gloom edition of past lives astrology, but a chart can show where you are heading and where you've been.

Yes.... No one who knows what part of reincarnation is in a chart is talking. Besides, reincarnation is not thought to be linear. Its thought to be spiral. This means that efforts in your immediate past life may have nothing to do with the present one.

But even if it is literal, it would be far more useful to look at the goals that your chart is showing what you have set up for yourself in this life. That's what a chart is all about anyway.

Dao

Are you sure you posted the right chart? This is a bi-wheel of a natal and draconic chart, with a lot of asteroids added in.

Can you just post your natal chart, and only those asteroids that actually conjunct something important, like a planet or chart angle?

Then do that only if these asteroids have personal meaning for you. Unless you plan to become a geneticist, for example, DNA may not tell you much, as each planet will have dozens of asteroids conjuncting it.

Thanks for taking the time to look over, and clarifying on what I need on my chart. I did add DNA asteroid before, because I have a lot of squares to pluto, lol. I've updated my chart and Q and removed the "past life lessons" context.

waybread

Again, I am not much taken with a lot of past-lives astrology: much of it is historically inaccurate and frankly not very helpful unless people choose to feel depressed about themselves based on zero hard evidence. I think it's more helpful to discuss where your growth lies in this lifetime.

So let's start with your lunar nodal axis. Your NN of personal growth is pretty close to the 7th house cusp, but because this point migrates in a retrograde direction, we don't wish to ignore 6th house matters. Notably with your NN conjunct Saturn retrograde. He's been called the "lord of karma." Similarly, your SN indicating your comfort zone is close to your ASC but actually moving back into your 12th house. We find Neptune pretty close to your nodes' midpoint.

If we count Chiron as a planet, it forms the handle on a "bucket" formation, meaning a lot of who you are somehow needs to express itself through the energy of the hurts in your life, which can nevertheless confer a lot of wisdom and compassion if you don't simply try to suppress or ignore them.

If I could sum up the above plus your other chart placements, I think your growth in life comes from learning to trust the universe to support you. You have a naturally loving, even carefree emotional nature (Leo moon-Jupiter trine Venus) and I think you live with a lot of hope, but you seem to carry a huge sense of burden and mistrust-- the very things that inhibit you from achieving your goals.

This mistrust can get to the point where it affects your health and work. You may simply feel more comfortable as a loner so that you can gain control over your habitat. (If I were more into karmic past-lives astrology, I would probably say something about your having lived in seclusion in a past life-- possibly to the point of having been incarcerated or hospitalized. But I'm not.)

With its 6th house placement, your NN suggests that you growth comes from a spirit of service to other people. This can happen through your work, or through a volunteer activity. Or even being extra helpful to a senior relative needing extra TLC. If your form of service has a health dimension to it (the other major reading of the 6th house,) so much the better. You can do things that support your own health, and then share your knowledge with other people.

I don't know if weight is an issue for you (could be, with Pisces rising and moon conjunct Jupiter,) but this would be the kind of area where you could do some good both for your own health and that of others struggling with extra pounds.

The second house where your Chiron lies is the so-called "money house," but it can also indicate one's personal values. (valuables>> values for more watery or airy people.) You've got so much earth in your chart, that I wonder whether falling short of your financial goals has been a big irritant for you. Now that you are comfortably into middle age, this would be a good time to reassess them. Capricorn cautions prudence, but that moon-Jupiter in Leo would prefer to spend your income on a good time. It is easy to get out-of-balance with that big opposition, so see how and where to work out a personal finance plan that both of them can live with. (BTW, I think you must be great with children... if we stitch together some bits and pieces, volunteering with sick children also seems like a winner for you.)

You have some big tools in your astro-tool kit, fortunately. With Mercury and Saturn in mutual reception, I'd bet on your intelligence and problem-solving abilities. With Mars and Uranus in mutual reception, and Mars conjunct sun, you have a lot of energy to throw behind projects that interest you. With Neptune conjunct MC, you can be the visionary-- and in a useful, practical way.

I hope this is helpful-- feedback on hits and misses would be appreciated!

Dao

Hi,
Thanks. There are a lot of accurate points you've made.

[/quote]If I could sum up the above plus your other chart placements, I think your growth in life comes from learning to trust the universe to support you. You have a naturally loving, even carefree emotional nature (Leo moon-Jupiter trine Venus) and I think you live with a lot of hope, but you seem to carry a huge sense of burden and mistrust-- the very things that inhibit you from achieving your goals.

This mistrust can get to the point where it affects your health and work. You may simply feel more comfortable as a loner so that you can gain control over your habitat. (If I were more into karmic past-lives astrology, I would probably say something about your having lived in seclusion in a past life-- possibly to the point of having been incarcerated or hospitalized. But I'm not.) [/quote]

I do have a lot of mistrust, mostly with people. But from bad experiences, that can work both ways. I feel optimistic most of the time, and whatever happens, it's easy to pick myself back up.

Mostly stay to myself, but it's a back and forth thing.

[/quote]With its 6th house placement, your NN suggests that you growth comes from a spirit of service to other people. This can happen through your work, or through a volunteer activity. Or even being extra helpful to a senior relative needing extra TLC. If your form of service has a health dimension to it (the other major reading of the 6th house,) so much the better. You can do things that support your own health, and then share your knowledge with other people.

I don't know if weight is an issue for you (could be, with Pisces rising and moon conjunct Jupiter,) but this would be the kind of area where you could do some good both for your own health and that of others struggling with extra pounds. [/quote]

All my jobs, have been related to service. Something, I enjoy doing :) Also, into Reiki and other forms of healing. Studied massage therapies.
Yes, weight started becoming an issue for me after the age of 23, and I haven't been disciplined with maintaining it.

[/quote]The second house where your Chiron lies is the so-called "money house," but it can also indicate one's personal values. (valuables>> values for more watery or airy people.) You've got so much earth in your chart, that I wonder whether falling short of your financial goals has been a big irritant for you. Now that you are comfortably into middle age, this would be a good time to reassess them. Capricorn cautions prudence, but that moon-Jupiter in Leo would prefer to spend your income on a good time. It is easy to get out-of-balance with that big opposition, so see how and where to work out a personal finance plan that both of them can live with. (BTW, I think you must be great with children... if we stitch together some bits and pieces, volunteering with sick children also seems like a winner for you.) [/quote]

Yes, money is like sand in my hands. I've just started to discipline that area of my life. But, my younger years were exactly as it's described above. Now, it's more based on priorities.
I wanted to be a kinder-garden teacher in my younger years.I don't have children, but am opened to adopting. I would love to volunteer around the little one, if time permits :)

[/quote]You have some big tools in your astro-tool kit, fortunately. With Mercury and Saturn in mutual reception, I'd bet on your intelligence and problem-solving abilities. With Mars and Uranus in mutual reception, and Mars conjunct sun, you have a lot of energy to throw behind projects that interest you. With Neptune conjunct MC, you can be the visionary-- and in a useful, practical way.[/quote]

Yes, I do have a lot of ideas, but have trouble implementing them. I often feel drained. I wonder if mars being so close to the sun is combust here, or does that work only in horary.

Thanks again :)

Last edited:

waybread

Horary works differently from modern western astrology. Natally I have sun conjunct Mars, and it's not a problem. Traditionally Mars is one planet that isn't so badly affecting by proximity to the sun. It should give you a lot of energy.

kshantaram

Premium Member
pisces asc spiritual orientation, ethical, wise, sensitive, ketu 12th good for spiritual dev but takes through process of pain.

sat-rahu virgo 6th able to cope with challenges of life, sat retro towards leo negating-delaying employment prospects, admin aptitude, sat-mars opp tending to struggled life. sat leo could suggest health issues related to heart-stomach-intestine etc.

sun 6th lord over cap 11th ambitious, hardworking, calling for greater efforts towards income-gains, while saturn lord 11th over the 6th again calling for greater efforts.

mars lord 9th for luck over enemy sign acq impacting gains-friendships while could have tech/mech-innovative aptitudes.

sun cap 11th gains through govt. sun-mer cap mathematical and oratory skills perhaps.

virgo-mer 7th inimical for pisces asc stress-delays in career-relationships. inimical mer over cap 10th stress-delay in career matters. sun-mer cap could impact knees. hope pars fortuna 7th compensates.

venus 9th sag artistic aptitudes, philosophical attitude, venus 9th seeking divine splendor in life, venus 9th the teacher, venus lord 8th over 9th impacting luck-higher education, etc

jup-moon leo 5th aptitude for teaching-advisory roles, jup leo royal gait-commanding attitude, supportive even during adversity. jup-moon lords 1/5 conj tending to prosperity.

mars 9th lord from moon leo over enemy sign acq impacting luck opp moon, moon-mars volatile emotions-finances.

currently jup transit natal moon-jup 5th good for education-romance-advisory roles-promotion. trine aspect venus sag 9th good luck, promoting beauty-splendor, spiritual dev, trine aries 2nd supportive of finances.

rahu-node transit libra 7th good promoting business-personal relationships.

ketu separative node transit aries 1st prone to pain-injury-surgery-accident related to head, impulsive actions.

saturn transit sag 9th tending to be philosophical, seeking change, distant travels, upward trend of luck but gradual, sat sag aspect own acq protective of gains-foreign lands.

past 1.5yr sat-rahu transit scorpio 8th health under stress, occult indulgences, rahu debilated scorpio, sudden losses perhaps.

natal saturn-rahu tending to rise and fall in health-employment matters etc calling for ancestor worship

- respecting and gifting grandfatherly-grandmotherly figures in the family, serving-donating at old age homes.

chart with aptitudes and potentials, teaching-advisory roles, calling for greater efforts and struggle, ambitious and hardworking, seeking divine beauty and splendor, spiritually inclined seeking liberation, rise and fall, calling for ancestor worship. jup-moon leo tending to sustain royal gait amidst adversity too.

hope current transits lead life forward gradually, jup transit natal jupiter 5th trine, sat transit sag 9th trine jup leo, and rahu transit libra 7th for social relationships. while may need to care for ketu's impulsiveness accident prone.

hope generic observations help take stock chart-transits, pick as relevant,

could share specific feedbacks in agreement-disagreements.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Dao

Hi!

pisces asc spiritual orientation, ethical, wise, sensitive, ketu 12th good for spiritual dev but takes through process of pain.

yes, my development with spirituality has become stronger after traumatic situations, mostly after deaths of people close to me.

sat-rahu virgo 6th able to cope with challenges of life, sat retro towards leo negating-delaying employment prospects, admin aptitude, sat-mars opp tending to struggled life. sat leo could suggest health issues related to heart-stomach-intestine etc.

yes, have had heart issues, not major though. Intestines as well.

sun 6th lord over cap 11th ambitious, hardworking, calling for greater efforts towards income-gains, while saturn lord 11th over the 6th again calling for greater efforts.

mars lord 9th for luck over enemy sign acq impacting gains-friendships while could have tech/mech-innovative aptitudes.

sun cap 11th gains through govt. sun-mer cap mathematical and oratory skills perhaps.

My mathematical skills are not up to par. I have a slight dyslexia, in relation to math. Funny thing is, I was a bank teller and had other jobs where calculation was key.

virgo-mer 7th inimical for pisces asc stress-delays in career-relationships. inimical mer over cap 10th stress-delay in career matters. sun-mer cap could impact knees. hope pars fortuna 7th compensates.

Yes, delays in career prospects and issues with knees and bones too.

mars 9th lord from moon leo over enemy sign acq impacting luck opp moon, moon-mars volatile emotions-finances.

yes, this was a major issue. I've adopted different measures with it now(finances).

currently jup transit natal moon-jup 5th good
for education-romance-advisory roles-promotion. trine aspect venus sag 9th good luck, promoting beauty-splendor, spiritual dev, trine aries 2nd supportive of finances.

rahu-node transit libra 7th good promoting business-personal relationships.

ketu separative node transit aries 1st prone to pain-injury-surgery-accident related to head, impulsive actions.

saturn transit sag 9th tending to be philosophical, seeking change, distant travels, upward trend of luck but gradual, sat sag aspect own acq protective of gains-foreign lands.

past 1.5yr sat-rahu transit scorpio 8th health under stress, occult indulgences, rahu debilated scorpio, sudden losses perhaps.

My health has been severely threatened due to stress, for the past few years.
natal saturn-rahu tending to rise and fall in health-employment matters etc calling for ancestor worship

- respecting and gifting grandfatherly-grandmotherly figures in the family, serving-donating at old age homes.

chart with aptitudes and potentials, teaching-advisory roles, calling for greater efforts and struggle, ambitious and hardworking, seeking divine beauty and splendor, spiritually inclined seeking liberation, rise and fall, calling for ancestor worship. jup-moon leo tending to sustain royal gait amidst adversity too.

hope current transits lead life forward gradually, jup transit natal jupiter 5th trine, sat transit sag 9th trine jup leo, and rahu transit libra 7th for social relationships. while may need to care for ketu's impulsiveness accident prone.

Thanks kshantaram for taking the time to look over my chart. The rest are transits, which are still occurring.