Regarding Father In Law's Health and Marraige

Rajarshi

I am worried about my father-in-law's health.
Please tell me if there are indications of bad for my father-in-laws's
heath or family.
My Birth details: 5/11/1986/Mandya, Karnataka/7.45PM .
I am married to a guy with details 27-4-1983/8.40PM/Bangalore.
My father-in law had his prostrate gland enlarged before the marraige.
After 1 month, he had got some problems which got operated(minor one).
Later after 3 months, he got the problem again and when checked , they
found
it that the first operation was not done correctly. But later on, we got
him
treated by a very good doctor. Now the problem is solved.
Now he has a small wound in the leg which is getting healed soon because of
the
diabetes. He had diabetes at around 36-40 yrs.
His DOB: 14-12-1945/Udupi,karnataka. I dont know the TOB.
Please tell me if I am responsible for any of these? Or my horoscope is responsible for his health problems.
Please tell me any remedies for the betterment of his health.

How will be my sun MD and Saturn antardasha? Will it effect my married life
badly?

Please predict if my lagna is strong and my marriage related houses.
Also I have ketu in 5th house, will it affect the progeny prospects?

I have saturn and mercury in 7th house. Please predict about my marriage.

"Please tell me if I am responsible for any of these? Or my horoscope is responsible for his health problems."

Why do you think you or your horoscope is responsible for his health problem? It seems you are worried too much.

Without TOB the horoscope of your father in law can not be done.

Consult appropriate doctor for his treatment and he should be alright.

Best Wishes

Rajarshi

Your Charts are attached for your reference & for members to comment

Attachments

• astro_2at_04_newastr_hw.35071.12573.gif
    astro_2at_04_newastr_hw.35071.12573.gif
    61 KB · Views: 34
  • astro_29at_04_newastr_hw.35186.21071 navamsa.gif
    astro_29at_04_newastr_hw.35186.21071 navamsa.gif
    62.8 KB · Views: 31
  • VedicReport2-21-20143-19-53PM.pdf
    11.1 KB · Views: 47

Rajarshi

"Please tell me if I am responsible for any of these? Or my horoscope is responsible for his health problems."

Why do you think you or your horoscope is responsible for his health problem? It seems you are worried too much.

Without TOB the horoscope of your father in law can not be done.

Consult appropriate doctor for his treatment and he should be alright.

Best Wishes

Why do you think you or your horoscope is responsible for his ( your father in law's ) health problem?

suhasg

And further there has to be some limit about how much to ask!
See OP has asked no less than 11 questions in a row , in one single post!!

1. Father-in-law's health.
  2. Father-in-laws's family (means what?).
  3. Am I am responsible for any of these?
  4. Is my horoscope is responsible for his health problems.
  5. Please tell me any remedies for the betterment of his health.
  6. How will be my sun MD and Saturn antardasha?
  7. Will it effect my married life badly?
  8. Please predict if my lagna is strong
  9. And my marriage related houses.
  10. Also I have ketu in 5th house, will it affect the progeny prospects?
  11. I have saturn and mercury in 7th house. Please predict about my marriage.
IMHO this is misuse of this forum.

suhasg

I just asked questions for help. I dint meant to misuse the forum

Asking 11 questions in a row , in one single post.
Two more added afterwards:

12. Can you please tell about my married life and progeny prospects?
13. Do you see any marital discord in my chart because of Saturn?

This IS misuse of the free advice facility offered by this forum. Astrologers here are not paid employees, they are here to help others, instead of answering 13 questions from a single person, they would prefer to answer 1 question each from 13 persons.

Hope you understand this.

Last edited:

sethi

Dear Newstr,

By your wordings, I have come to understand that you are also trying to learn vedic astrology somewhat.

It is true that I give preference to women more than men when looking to reply to queries because women face more problems.

I have received your email with I think 20 questions.

I have still failed to understand your "CURRENT PROBLEM".

Why does it seem to me that you have already consulted some professional astrologer / s before too ?

If you are still interested, send to me your horoscope (western plus your vedic one too) and ask me a maximum of 1-2 questions. Concentrate on just one question for now (as I am very busy at the moment and will be for the next coming 15-20 days also. I will try to reply to you in 2-4 days. Please make sure that it will be a specific one and not a general one (like how is going to be my married life)

I am looking at your mail right now and it feels that you are very upset, but about what ???? Did some one tell you some bad things about your chart ?? please tell me.

One more thing, you are from India, and people over there usually believe in vedic astrology with all their heart. But I would like to point out to you that I am just a human being and astrology being both an art and science can be quite accurate, but 100 % accuracy can only be given by prophets and unfortunately you might not be able to find them in this day and age.

newastr

Sir, I am worried about my nakshatra and my marriage.
I am worried if my nakshatra would cause any bad effect on my marraige life and progeny prospects.

Please guide me if anything is bad in my chart regarding marriage and progeny prospects.

kshantaram

Premium Member
reyrpm

I just asked questions for help. I dint meant to misuse the forum

Mula nakshatra charan-1 is said to be under stress, you Mula-2 and ok.

Mula aptitude for going to depths, spreading the underground roots wide and deep.
while same time symbolises bundled karma deep enough to get uprooted easily, bound by karma.

moon sag philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, sportive, impulsive.

moon elevated taurus navamsa creative and energetic. moon 8th aptitude for research-psychology etc.

lord 8th jup acq 10th tending to career issues, jup 10th aptitude for advisory leadership roles but delayed being retro,

jup over own pisces navamsa good, symbolising 11th house for gains, but delayed. retro jup towards debilated cap 9th impacting luck, higher education, father, husband, distant travels, etc. own pisces navamsa hence not much to worry.

7TH Lord mars elevated over cap 9th spirituality through service of mankind, methodical and disciplined, technical-mech aptitude, but mars debilated cancer over navamsa becoming weak not able to fructify.

movable cap 9th inimical-badhaka for the fixed taurus asc, luck-higher education-children etc under stress-delays, mars debilated navamsa. inimical sat 9th lord over scorpio 7th stress-delays in marriage matters.

mer-sat scorpio secretive, sentimental, calculative. occult-research aptitudes.

7th lord mars debilated cancer navamsa and weakened, tending to be anaemic of weak energy levels and prone to suppressed anger, perhaps reducing the stress of mer-sat scorpio 7th. sat 7th needs to be matched by charts with balancing malefic planets.

sun-venus libra 6th, winning over opponents/the competition through charm of personality, love of beauty and splendor, sun libra sociable but weak-wavering decision making. sun pisces navamsa for gains, may be gains through mother, property matters, corporates, govt, social contacts.

sun debilated libra, debilation cancelled venus own libra, gradual pace of growth in health and employment matters, mother's health, property matters, etc.

venus elevated pisces navamsa, selfless attitude, alike florence nightingale, perhaps!

rahu pisces 11th gains through foreigners-other races and friendships. rahu pisces navamsa vargottami.

similarly ketu vargottami virgo 5th, critical thinking-attitude, perfectionist, ketu 5th tending to anxiety, and could impact progeny. hope mars elevated cap 9th facilitating house for children takes care, while jup own pisces navamsa jup karaka for children but retro delayed results, moreover retro and debilated towards cap 9th for husband-children.

mer lord 5th for education-romance-children with inimical saturn scorpio 7th, mer again retro delaying marriage-children etc while could have occult-research aptitudes.

sun-venus-retro mer 6th libra could tend to rags to riches story perhaps, and aptitude for arts, medicine, pharmacy, sociology, etc. sun over pisces navamsa 11th sign for gains.

chart with inimical saturn over enemy sign scorpio 7th, mer-sat scorpio, marriage under stress, secretive-sentimental, occult-research aptitudes, metallurgy, etc saturn vargottami navamsa heightening the impact.

moon between malefics saturn-mars under stress moreover Mula nakshatra bound by the roots of karma though good for research able to go to depths again. Mula-2 not harmful. moon taurus navamsa creative and energetic, love of food and comforts.

ketu vargottami navamsa virgo 5th impacting progeny and the anxiety, hope jup pisces navamsa helps but delay being retro, hopefully.

sun mahadasa, sun debilated libra, debilation cancelled, gradual improvement in health and employment prospects, mother's health, property matters, etc.

sun-venus artisitic aptiutdes, venus 6th charm of personality
but not good for marriage relationships, venus negating 7th house, sun-venus in marriage could impact progeny prospects, may need zinc supplements.

mars 9th elevated cap good for luck, although cap inimical for taurus asc, stress-delays, while mars debilated cancer navamsa.
jup retro towards cap and debilated impacting luck, husband, children.

saved by jup own pisces navamsa 11th house for gains, hopefully.

rahu pisces 11th gains through foreigners.

all planets not between ketu-rahu hence not much to worry about kalasarpa yoga as is usually made out. planets better in navamsa overcoming the natal chart. asc lord venus elevated pisces navamsa 11th house selfless attitude, gains through artistic pursuits.

currently saturn transit natal saturn scorpio 7th under stress coming 2.5yrs, 12th from moon,

faith permitting

could float 1.25kgs each whole black uraddal, and whole green moongdal, over a flowing river, tues late evening after sunset, with prayers Mata Mahakali temple enroute offering some kumkum. repeat 125gms each once a month regularly.

light til oil lamp daily evening, observe fast sat evenings.

for ketu virgo 5th, may donate 1.25kg white til at Mata Durga temple wed late evening, repeat 125gms once a month.

for jup acq and debilated cap retro, donate 1.25kg yellow split chanadal thurs late evening at saint of your faith temple, say Shirdisaibaba, light cow ghee diya, offer yellow flowers.

hope jupiter now transit elevated cancer trine aspect mer-sat scorpio 7th helps contain the 7th house stress, protective of relationship-marriage. jup trine rahu pisces 11th promoting gains-friendships through foreigners.

ketu now however transit pisces 11th tending to impact income-gains-friendships protected by trine aspect from jup cancer till mid-015.

hope generic observations-inputs and remedies suggested faith permitting, help,

could care to share feedbacks making the thread mutually interesting:

have not shared about yourself, your marriage, your husband and his attitude etc, root cause of your worry, whether academic-real family situation being harassed, etc, hence your queries sound dull and dry not evoking empathy and response. while you keep on adding to list of your queries without sharing much not keeping the conversation here interactive and meaningful, trying to extract yourself something from the replies that may be given here. hope able to make some sense.

who is worrying about the Mula nakshatra, father-mother inlaw, husband, relatives, yourself only, and why such worry.
how does the personal worry really help.

sorry for the longish response repeating and trying to summarise the points, the various queries. marriage, child, etc

wishing well,

kshantaram
JAI MATA MAHAKALI, JAI MATA DURGE,
OM SHRI GURUVE NAMAHA

Last edited:

newastr

Sorry Very sorry. I apologize for my ignorance.
Thanks a lot for the predictions.
Most of the things which you have mentioned is almost the same happening in my life.

Do you see any divorce or marital discord in my horoscope?
Will I be able to conceive because of Ketu in 5th house?
Will I have children?

newastr

I am married on 27-5-2013.
My husband's details are 27-4-1983/Bangalore/8.40PM
Will we have a happy marriage together without any divorce?

kshantaram

Premium Member
Mula nakshatra charan-1 is said to be under stress, you Mula-2 and ok.

jup over own pisces navamsa good, symbolising 11th house for gains, but delayed. retro jup towards debilated cap 9th impacting luck, higher education, father, husband, distant travels, etc. own pisces navamsa hence not much to worry.

7TH Lord mars elevated over cap 9th spirituality through service of mankind, methodical and disciplined, technical-mech aptitude, but mars debilated cancer over navamsa becoming weak not able to fructify luck through marriage, etc

movable cap 9th inimical-badhaka for fixed taurus asc, luck-higher education-children etc under stress-delays,
mars debilated navamsa.

inimical sat 9th lord over scorpio 7th stress-delays in marriage matters.

7th lord mars debilated cancer navamsa and weakened, tending to be anaemic of weak energy levels and prone to suppressed anger, perhaps reducing the stress of mer-sat scorpio 7th. sat 7th needs to be matched by charts with balancing malefic planets.

venus elevated pisces navamsa, selfless attitude, alike florence nightingale, perhaps!

rahu pisces 11th gains through foreigners-other races and friendships. rahu pisces navamsa vargottami.

similarly ketu vargottami virgo 5th, critical thinking-attitude, perfectionist, ketu 5th tending to anxiety, and could impact progeny.

hope mars elevated cap 9th facilitating house for children takes care, while jup own pisces navamsa jup karaka for children but retro delayed results, moreover retro and debilated towards cap 9th for husband-children.

mer lord 5th for education-romance-children with inimical saturn scorpio 7th, mer again retro delaying marriage-children etc while could have occult-research aptitudes.

chart with inimical sat over enemy sign scorpio 7th, mer-sat scorpio, marriage under stress, secretive-sentimental, occult-research aptitudes, metallurgy, etc saturn vargottami navamsa heightening the impact.

moon between malefics saturn-mars under stress moreover Mula nakshatra bound by the roots of karma though good for research able to go to depths again. Mula-2 not harmful.

moon taurus navamsa creative and energetic, love of food and comforts.

ketu vargottami navamsa virgo 5th impacting progeny and the anxiety,
hope jup pisces navamsa helps but delay being retro, hopefully.

sun mahadasa, sun debilated libra, debilation cancelled, gradual improvement in health and employment prospects,
mother's health, property matters, etc.

sun-venus artisitic aptitudes, venus 6th charm of personality,
but not good for marriage relationships,

venus negating 7th house, sun-venus in marriage could impact progeny prospects, may need zinc supplements.

mars 9th elevated cap good for luck, although cap inimical for taurus asc, stress-delays,
while mars debilated cancer navamsa.
jup retro towards cap and debilated impacting luck, husband, children.

saved by jup own pisces navamsa 11th house for gains, hopefully.

all planets not between ketu-rahu hence not much to worry about kalasarpa yoga as is usually made out.

planets better in navamsa overcoming the natal chart.
asc lord venus elevated pisces navamsa 11th house selfless attitude, gains through artistic pursuits.

currently saturn transit natal saturn scorpio 7th under stress coming 2.5yrs, 12th from moon,

hope jupiter now transit elevated cancer trine aspect mer-sat scorpio 7th helps contain the 7th house stress,

protective of relationship-marriage.

jup trine rahu pisces 11th promoting gains-friendships through foreigners.

hope generic observations-inputs and remedies suggested faith permitting, help,

could care to share feedbacks making the thread mutually interesting:

have not shared about yourself, your marriage, your husband and his attitude etc, root cause of your worry, whether academic-real family situation being harassed, etc, hence your queries sound dull and dry not evoking empathy and response. while you keep on adding to list of your queries without sharing much not keeping the conversation here interactive and meaningful, trying to extract yourself something from the replies that may be given here. hope able to make some sense.

who is worrying about the Mula nakshatra, father-mother inlaw, husband, relatives, yourself only, and why such worry.
how does the personal worry really help.

wishing well,

kshantaram

sorry, did not see any effort to share specific feedbacks on the elaborate reading offered a complete chart reading rather,
while you tend to keep repeating the same issues, though best possible overnight effort has been made to give an elaborate analysis giving a true and fair picture of the chart-transits etc. and the hopes to watch with patience.

hope the above detailed summary helps address your issues, take stock of the chart and the prospects and shade of hopes.

can appreciate your anxieties,

but need to participate in the discussion effectively, not merely order an reading or merely keep raising queries again and again not appreciating the limitations of the chart nor able to appreciate the positives and the hopes presented.

only Gods know the absolutes!

wishing well,

ks

Last edited:

Rajarshi

sorry, did not see any effort to share specific feedbacks on the elaborate reading offered a complete chart reading rather,
while you tend to keep repeating the same issues, though best possible overnight effort has been made to give an elaborate analysis giving a true and fair picture of the chart-transits etc. and the hopes to watch with patience.

hope the above detailed summary helps address your issues, take stock of the chart and the prospects and shade of hopes.

can appreciate your anxieties,

but need to participate in the discussion effectively, not merely order an reading or merely keep raising queries again and again not appreciating the limitations of the chart nor able to appreciate the positives and the hopes presented.

only Gods know the absolutes!

wishing well,

ks

"all planets not between ketu-rahu hence not much to worry about kalasarpa yoga"

KINDLY CLARIFY

kshantaram

Premium Member

"all planets not between ketu-rahu hence not much to worry about kalasarpa yoga
"

KINDLY CLARIFY

when planets are between ketu-rahu,

ketu immediately transits all the planets, ketu separative node, ketu uprooting the prospects of the houses with planets between ketu-rahu, tending to detachment, pain-injury-surgery-accident etc

hence kalasarpa yoga if planets between ketu-rahu
in the direction of transit of ketu.

best regards,

kshantaram

dhundhun

I don't find direct relationship with your Father-in_Laws prostrate health.

BUT:
Your Saturn afflicts his Venus/Mercury. Your Uranus afflicts his Son. I wrote some details, how it will affect him.

I lost the text, while editing. Can someone send (PM) me back?

Last edited:

newastr

Kshantaram Sir, I will send a PM to you regarding my married life.
Sorry If I have offended you.
I understand all the points and greatly appreciate the prompt and the kind response you have advice to me.

I have understood each and every +ve s and -Ve from your reply.
And I hope, the mars exalted in 9th and saturn in 7th would help me in keeping my Marriage intact.
Saturn is considered to be bad in 7th house and hence I was worried if this will lead to problems.Is it true for all cases?

Also Hope the mercury although with saturn in 7th would help me in the progeny.

I would diligently follow the remedies you have provided for each case.
I am greatly thankful to you for the effort you have put in.

I would also update you with any major events happening in my life, so that I can seek your advice.

Regarding the nakshatra, I am worried if my nakshatra would cause any any harm to my Father in law.
And I would never wish that even in my dreams. That is why because of the anxiety, I was asking you this question.
And people keep the girls belonging to this nakshatra as untouchables which hurts girls , because they are seen for thier character or their nature but just through the nakshatra. That is why I do not want anything to happen to my in laws.

Thanks a lot

newastr

Thanks Rajashri Sir and dhun dhun Sir for replying.
does kalasarpa yoga exists even when the planets are between Ketu and rahu and lagna outside the access of Ketu and Rahu?

dhundhun

Some disregard if ASC is out side.
Some disregard if planets are descending (i.e. from Ketu to Rahu).

Since your problems are like kal sharp, there is no point trying to disregard, because some said.