Is he worth waiting for? Reluctant to move on...

Aeryn

Synastry/Composite Chart: Is he worth waiting for? Reluctant to move on...

Composite & Synastry Chart/Tables attached.

We are friends with benefits and he doesn't want to risk the band we're in by taking it to the next level. The band is super important to both of us and he's scared of messing it up. (He has no contact with his exes.) But I hope he'll come around. He has always been honest and respectful with me and I feel like we're perfect together! So my questions are:

Am I imagining the compatibility?
Does it go both ways?
Or would the charts suggest for me to move on?

I feel like he's worth the wait... :unsure:

Thank you!!

Attachments

• compositechart.jpg
    compositechart.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 29
  • composite_tables.pdf
    59.5 KB · Views: 26
  • synastry_tables.pdf
    64.7 KB · Views: 27
  • synastrychart.gif
    synastrychart.gif
    60.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

bittermoon

Without looking too much at your chart, just reading your post, my initial reaction was 'ouch'. Him not wanting to risk the 'friendship' sounds like a lame excuse. If anything, if he did not want to risk the friendship, he would most definitely not be sleeping with you. Secondly, isn't friendship one of the foundations of a relationship?

Without looking at the synastry, just your individual charts... You're both Saggies, plus you have your moon in Sag, too. Both your ego/will/purpose and your emotions are in tune with his ego/will/purpose. Perhaps that's why you feel this strong attraction. As for him, he's got his Venus (love style) in Aquarius, which tends to be a detached placement plus 3 planets (2 personal ones) in Sag. He may just be a tad hard to pin down.

Aeryn

As for him, he's got his Venus (love style) in Aquarius, which tends to be a detached placement plus 3 planets (2 personal ones) in Sag. He may just be a tad hard to pin down.
So true. And considering that my DC is in Aquarius I do realize that that may add another reason why I feel like he's so perfect.

I do need a lot of space and so does he. We both have tons of little projects. (He's building a boat!) We make music together, recording our first album soon, and he has no contact with any of his exes. So he's worried that if it goes south we'd lose the music, too, due to his own nature.

But it seems so ridiculous to stay away from the people you like the most out of fear of losing the friendship/band. After all, isn't that kind of friendship what you want for a relationship?? Like you said.

if he did not want to risk the friendship, he would most definitely not be sleeping with you.
The sex feels like a perfect union! He actually has tried cutting me off because of the risk, but I lured him back in and he just can't resist. And he keeps asking about other men in my life (covertly, or so he thinks), so I'm thinking that maybe he doesn't want a relationship yet - he values his freedom greatly - but hopes that I'll still be available when he's ready...

Or maybe it's all in my head. :pinched:

Last edited:

scorpioontherun

Sorry for writing something non astrological. But please please het away crin this situation now. I have been there for more than one year in your situation. Bottom line he does not love you he never will .. he will take you for granted and leave you when somebody else comes around. If you want to give this relationship à chance leave it now. Set your boundries. Ask feelings and respect. If it is something meaningful to him he ll come back to you. Otherwise you ll spare yourself à broken heart and the horrible feeling of being used. And i know all this is hard to listen and to do. I apologies for this unrequired advice not based on astrological analysis. Take care

Aeryn

scorpioontherun, no worries. Your advice is much appreciated.

For the record though, I know him to be completely honest, sometimes bluntly so. He is more likely to use a lie to protect me and push me away than to use it to give me false hope.

I spoke to someone recently who said that she herself was in the same situation, too. Her guy didn't want to risk the friendship either, but after a year of waiting he finally gave it a shot. She says he was worth the wait. However, she also said that they took a break from each other - if only for 6 weeks, but after that he realized he couldn't stand life without her so... LOL, I rest your case. ;)

Ugh. I can't take a break from him completely because we are in a band. I guess I should cut him off though. He'd be very understanding and respectful. But I can't resist!!!

I have opened my eyes and heart to other men so if the right guy comes along I'll know. And while I am not actively looking yet I do have a special deal for a dating site in my inbox... I shall pick a date - March 1st! - and if nothing has changed by then, then I'll sign up. Just can't do it right now. Still feeling too hopeful. :unsure:

Last edited:

scorpioontherun

Belive me I do understand. Just be carefull and do not accept everything. Take care of yourself, your heart and your self esteem.
I do whish that everything goes exacty as you hope.
All the best
Scorpio