Offering free readings because I'm bored.

krishere82

Hi,

I lost my job on Jan 23 and want to know when I will get a job. My details are below

July 9 1982
Chennai(madras), India
5:35 am

I have attached Vedic and Western natal charts.

Thank you so much.

Attachments

• Vedic birth chart.jpg
    Vedic birth chart.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 24
  • astro_w2gw_k.63593.6704.png
    astro_w2gw_k.63593.6704.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Metman

Hello there,

I’d love a reading.

I have been through some intense personal spiritual/psychological difficulties in the last year. It seems I have a pretty intense chart and would love to have someone provide some perspective!

FYI I am a Buddhist monk, ordained for 19 years.

Birth Details:

9th April 1981
Banbury, UK
6 pm.

Thanks very much in advance.

Mettaman

NatasNoiz

Anybody who wishes to have a natal chart reading please leave your birth information below. I will private message you my interpretation and depending on the amount of submissions I promise to respond in a timely fashion. If you would like to ask any specific questions, career, relationships etc. Please include that as well. Thank you and I look forward to talking to you all.

Okay Guys, starting to get quite a bit of submissions but thats okay. Keep them Coming, Ive enjoyed talking to those of you who have received their readings so far. If you havent received a response yet please be patient. I still have a day job and reading natal charts requires a bit of time on my own part. Ive been averaging about two readings a day and Im going in order of First Come First Served. Thank you all for your submissions!

Anybody interested in professional astrological advice can contact me through email. At xxtwilson13xx@gmail.com

[this request can be withdrawn at any time - posting your chart information is NO indication this person will give you a reading - Moderator]

I hope u will have time to look at my chart too Timmy. Thanx.

August 11 1981 /03:57 pm
Mersin/Turkey (34e38,36n48)

JonseyLa

Hello, I want have a husband and children in the future, I’m seeing that I have signs of being barren ? I would like for that to be deciphered or if there’s any chance of children. I also would just like to know more about myself. :)

Info:
September 25th, 2001 at 3:18pm
South Hill, Virginia, USA

saxjax

Thank you for being generous enough to do a free reading!

July 3 1982
8:14PM
Chicago IL

Please highlight anything in my chart that I need to work on, strength/weaknesses. Thanks!

ScorpCrab

Hi, if you are still into reading the charts, or whenever you get bored again :)

August 18, 1996. Sisak, Croatia, 5:50 A.M.

Thanks a million ♥️

KayBee930

Career / life direction advice.

At this point even a little help understanding my Stellium would be much appreciated.

September 30, 1984
15:41
Houston, Texas

Attachments

• EEAC27EC-4FC3-48FC-AD36-D9B8D43E83E3.jpg
    EEAC27EC-4FC3-48FC-AD36-D9B8D43E83E3.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 28
Hello! :smile: Do you still read charts? I want to know more about my career and of course if there will be a marriage someday. I don't know how to read charts unfortunately on my own, but I hope to learn with time.:love:

Here are my personal informations.

Sex: F
Birthday: 9.3.1994.
Place of birth: Nürnberg, Germany
Time of birth: 12:38 PM

Thanks in advance!:happy:

Pippies Mom

Anybody who wishes to have a natal chart reading please leave your birth information below. I will private message you my interpretation and depending on the amount of submissions I promise to respond in a timely fashion. If you would like to ask any specific questions, career, relationships etc. Please include that as well. Thank you and I look forward to talking to you all.

REALLY nice of you to make this offer. Been quite a lot going on for me and would love some objectivity! Lots of 10th house stuff with a career that I quit when Saturn sq asc and a slow de-evolution in my work life. Health issue too with a chronic rare condition that affects balance. No cure.
10/17/55, 4:42 pm Seattle

Beletria

REALLY nice of you to make this offer. Been quite a lot going on for me and would love some objectivity! Lots of 10th house stuff with a career that I quit when Saturn sq asc and a slow de-evolution in my work life. Health issue too with a chronic rare condition that affects balance. No cure.
10/17/55, 4:42 pm Seattle

Blade

Appreciate you for giving us the opportunity, hopefully I can get your opinion on my birth chart :love:.

Attachments

• Screenshot_70.jpg
    Screenshot_70.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 30