Help to interpret SR, please? Relationship transformation..

northernstar

hi, I am relatively new to astrology, but have learnt a lot during the past year. Have mainly been concerned with transits, but am learnng about SR now.

I am attaching my SR chart. With regard to love life, i have been in a stable relationship for 16 yrs with my husband whom I really love. 15 yrs have been good, but the latter has been painful. I have learnt that a lot of the interpretations in his chart/transits explains alot. So- my relationship is transforming before my eyes, and as can be seen from the natal w transits further down, pluto is conj my DC, which explains a lot.

However, in my SR Ihave sun and mars in my 7th. I have read that more planets in 7th may be a good indication of love? I also have venus conj IC this year. Does that mean that love will be particularly in focus to me this year? Good or bad? This far it definetly feels mostly bad. my husband has withdrawn, needs space, is dealing w lots of old issues and has increasingly shut me out. From being the calm, peaceful loveful place, the relationship has become painful to me.... :( any thoughts?

Also grateful for input regarding work, as I am applying for new positions...

Thanks a lot for helping.. (SR and natal w transits attached)

Attachments

• solarreturnMe1.jpg
    solarreturnMe1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 24
  • chart_me290717fixed.jpg
    chart_me290717fixed.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 22

JUPITERASC

hi, I am relatively new to astrology,
but have learnt a lot during the past year.
Have mainly been concerned with transits, but am learnng about SR now.

I am attaching my SR chart.
With regard to love life, i have been in a stable relationship for 16 yrs with my husband whom I really love. 15 yrs have been good, but the latter has been painful. I have learnt that a lot of the interpretations in his chart/transits explains alot. So- my relationship is transforming before my eyes, and as can be seen from the natal w transits further down, pluto is conj my DC, which explains a lot.

However, in my SR Ihave sun and mars in my 7th. I have read that more planets in 7th may be a good indication of love? I also have venus conj IC this year. Does that mean that love will be particularly in focus to me this year? Good or bad? This far it definetly feels mostly bad. my husband has withdrawn, needs space, is dealing w lots of old issues and has increasingly shut me out. From being the calm, peaceful loveful place, the relationship has become painful to me.... :( any thoughts?

Also grateful for input regarding work, as I am applying for new positions...

Thanks a lot for helping.. (SR and natal w transits attached)

Our EDUCATION BOARD provides a guidance article by Starlink :smile:
on HOW TO INTERPRET A SOLAR RETURN

at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763

STEPS ON HOW TO INTERPRET A SOLAR RETURN CHART,
by Starlink

A Solar Return chart should always be looked at in connection with your natal chart
because we want to see what our natal planets are doing this year
and looking at their positions in the SR chart is one way doing that.

Note:

You can also view the Solar Return as a chart on its own
but it wont tell you as much
as when you compare with the natal chart.

It is not easy to interpret a Solar Return chart
because very often what we see in there, reflects the hopes and wishes
of the individual and not necessary what will happen to him/her.
That is also why we have to look at the birth potential.
If the Solar Return shows a fantastic career move
but in the natal chart it is clearly seen that any career attempt is going to be non existent
(when the woman is a mother rather than a career type)
or when there is no fire present, nor any ambition to be seen
(Cardinal mode)
then we have to be careful. It could be a wish, not a reality.