Will He Make Contact With Me In The Future?

jenluvsblackcat

My fiance ended our 18 month relationship just over a month ago. The last we spoke was on August 28th. I haven't heard from him since and have gone no contact with him in the effort to move on, but a little pang of thought keeps hitting me in the heart thinking I may hear from him sometime in the future. I first felt this question last week...see below and let me know what may be a possible answer. Thank you!

Will he contact me in the future?
Asked on September 12th 2012 at 12:37 in Edison, NJ

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_111_will_he_contact_me_in_the_future_hp.77371.6406.gif
    astro_w2gw_111_will_he_contact_me_in_the_future_hp.77371.6406.gif
    48.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

jenluvsblackcat

So after reading the getting started in horary thread, I figured I would try my own interpretation.

The ruler of the first house (under Sag in an early degree) is Jupiter. That's me! I am at a detriment in Gemini in the 7th house - A disgruntled dumpee still somehow feeling the pangs of love for this man.

My ex-fiance is mercury (ruler of Gemini who is our 7th house leader and house of focus for this question of relational issues). Mercury is in the 10th house under Virgo which is a good fit with no detriment.

The moon is in detriment in Leo and in the 8th house and has no applications until a semi-square to my ex's ruler, Mercury - then a conjunction to Venus - square to Mars - square to Jupiter - trine to Neptune - and so on and so forth...not really sure how to interpret the moon's role in this.

It seems that my ex fiance's planetary rulers are in working order, but mine are not. If the question were if I were going to contact him, I'd say no, but because his ruler is comfortable, I'd say he would be open to contacting/contact.

The square between our rulers and the semi-square of the moon to his ruling planet just show that there is a lot of emotion with this communication and possible blocks.

This was my best shot, but I am still inconclusive because of my novice skills. Any help is really appreciated! Now I can add learning horary astrology to my list of cool things I've been up to lately!

jenluvsblackcat

Wait....what about the third house here? I can't believe I may have missed that. 3rd house = communications. I see Neptune and Chiron there.... don't know if I dig that.

Last edited:

Anachiel

Sure, let me try.

What strikes me about this chart right off the bat (from a traditional point of view) is the extremely early Ascendant. This tells me there is something not quite right about the question; that is is not well thought out, not your true question or intent or that the matter is simply a "0" (zero).

You are right about your own situation in that Jupiter is detrimented in the house of that other person. So, yes, move on to greener isles, please.

They recently were combust, meaning conjoined the Sun which is not a favorable condition and probably describes what happened to them or within them; High stress and fear, inablility to act, blinded. Somethign major happened to him to make this change in plans and it must have been something to do with his beliefs or faith somehow....not sure on that at the moment.

However, now, Mercury is very well placed and feeling quite at home although, not really going anywhere since there are no aspects to or from Mercury. They are basically, void and free-falling or floating about. Odd.

The Moon, the action in the chart, is about to square Mars. This doesn't really signal contact. I am having a hard time seeing contact in this chart but, with the early ASC the matter really is still in such a state of flux that it cannot be directly addressed. I believe things are too raw to be pinned down at the moment.

I know it's not easy but, be easy on yourself and go with the flow for now. Things, obviously, are changeable.

jenluvsblackcat

Things were pretty raw last week in terms of this question and I don't exactly expect to hear from him in any short period of time due to the sudden and almost angry nature of his decision to end our engagement. He unloaded on to me so many things he had been keeping to himself for quite a while on the night of the break up, things he could have said over time to bring a resolution but he chose to build resentment instead. I can see him being much more relaxed on his own now and communication with me at this time would just rehash those bitter feelings he created because he didn't address his issues with our relationship sooner.

I did ask the question suddenly, and do expect circumstances to change...who knows at this point what the future may bring, but I am glad to have had your help (thank you) for reading my first horary attempt!

IleneK

Premium Member
My fiance ended our 18 month relationship just over a month ago. The last we spoke was on August 28th. I haven't heard from him since and have gone no contact with him in the effort to move on, but a little pang of thought keeps hitting me in the heart thinking I may hear from him sometime in the future. I first felt this question last week...see below and let me know what may be a possible answer. Thank you!

Will he contact me in the future?
Asked on September 12th 2012 at 12:37 in Edison, NJ

I agree with Anachiel.

Ascending point at 0 degree indicates too soon to know.
No aspects between significators suggests things remain in a state of flux at this time.