Should I add her as a friend?

lilithofeden

An old "best" friend of mine is trying to add me on facebook. We've always had a rocky friendship, but there were good times in it too. Anyway, The past like 3 years she's been extremely nasty to me, which caused us to go our own ways. She would aplogize, I would accept and she would be nasty again and I would go my own way again. This happened again recently in September. She added me on BBM and we were talking, everything seemed good and then 5 days later she deleted me because "I never talked to her" and I didn't apologize. (I didn't think I had to, I never did anything except defend myself. Even so, she should have came to me about it and not other people...)

and so here it is again..... she sent me a friends request on FB. UGH I feel like an idiot for even asking this... but I mean.. I do hope that she can mature and be civil with me at least... when things were good they were really good! I considered her a sister at one point. But, I just can't forget the hurt she put me through.

So my question is, "Should I accept her friends request?"

Attachments

• astro_2gw_136_should_i_add_her_hr.12537.45282.jpg
    astro_2gw_136_should_i_add_her_hr.12537.45282.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 47

lilithofeden

Ok so Mars in the 1st shows where I'm at...... (geez, do you think my aries ASC for this years solar return chart has anything to do with the constant Mars in my first?? It's like always there!) Anyway, So I'm Mercury in the 4th house, Sagittarius. I am in detrement. She would be taken as the 11th house, correct? So she would be the Moon in the 6th, Pisces. (WHY AM I DETRIMENT?)

No aspects or reception...... So this indicates a NO...... which I kind of thought anyway...... but why? Can anyone explain why it is a no?

lilithofeden

You know what, this was a stupid question. I'm in denial or something, I don't need astrology to tell me this girl is no good for me.. I just don't want to let go of my hopes things can be the way they were before! But that's impossible now...

dr. farr

Mars in your first whole sign house probably indicates anger on your part; you (Mercury) being in detriment might suggest you hold anger or resentment toward her, which, of course, is detrimental to you (IF one believes that having anger or resentment hurts the person holding those feelings) but you are not detrimented that badly because you (Mercury) are conjunct the Lucky Strike NN; chart shows her (Moon) flowing away from you (Mercury) with no applying aspect, so likely the chart advice is "no" (but using the Magic 8 Ball divination, with Cancer = Moon on the signifying 11th house, the answer would be "maybe"!)

lilithofeden

Mars rising, indicates the Querant has combative personality, probably has a planet in Scorpio, or scars on the head.

I am a scorpio

You'll be fighting with her no matter what.

This is what I figured too.. Always with verbal arguments that have been really nasty on her side. I figured it would happen again, but WANTED to give her the benefit of a doubt. I didn't accept.. I keep promising myself I won't forgive her anymore because she keeps hurting me so I need to lay my foot down!

See Horary isn't hard, you understand the symbols right?

I understand Horary O.K, I haven't read a book on it or anything. I just pick up stuff here and there, I do plan on getting a book one day though as I enjoy Horary over any other type of astrology (well I like transits/progressions too) I understand the basic's but still trying to memorize all the detrements, peregrines, face, etc.

I like the 8 ball method Dr.Farr wrote about and I use lots in Horary too.

Anachiel

I can't stand ambiguity so, let me add to the brew here.

You are signified by Mercury as well as co-signified by the Moon. Your "friend" is signified by Jupiter. The Moon has alrady past it's sextile to Jupiter so, in essence, the horary is showing you are leaving her behind. This would indicate a "no" to adding her, at this time.

The Moon and Jupiter are, however, in a mutual reception, so there is a strong tie between the two of you and the possibility of resolving the matter but, it won't be done through FB.

I think you are very angry about the matter and have had a hard time restraining yourself from not confronting the matter because Mars in your Ascendant is about to get a square from your own signifier Mercury. It can also represent that anger will only make you look bad or create a bad reputation for youtself so, regardless of what this person does, remain calm.

The aspect also indicates that you, Mercury, are about to square Mars, lord of the 3rd of communication like FB. It is a square so, if you go forward and add her, it will create tension and difficulity. The Moon confirms this as she is about to sextile the Sun, ruler of your 12th of regret, basically. Also, the Sun in the 4th will reveal much of your hidden or domestic life to her if you do add her.

I suggest "no" at this time. Do not add her. Speak rationally and calmly in person to try and rebuild confidence and trust, but do not electronically invite her into your space at this time.

MaeMae

Banned
Lil ~
get your Face out of Book and connect wth humans the way the earth was s'posed to be connected.
Integral contacts, face to face, eyeball to 2 fingers pointing back and fro.
If you fear her, watch her like a gangster would, not as some trepid gangstah bi*tch who doesn't want to take the bullet.
If she was a friend, you wouldn't need to ask.

MaeMae

Banned
unless you's a pisces /neptune with cap sprinkle who needs know it's good even though it ain't.
Ask yourself ~
"will this matter to me in 10, 5, 2 years?"
If not, quit wasting your life on 2nd guessing.

fullmoonlibra

I know what you are going through.
My answer is NO... Please don't accept her friend request.
She will hurt you again.
Passive agression and trying to show off on FB, that's how it's going to start.
And at the end she is going to left you hurted and angry because you believed her again...
Stay in touch, I'm curious how it's going to develop.

NorthNodePisces

In my opinion, you shouldn't add her. Her significator is in your 8th house of loss, anxiety, crisis, so you're going to just experience rockiness again. You might even feel like a servant to her, your co-significator(moon) is in the 6th house.

lilithofeden

I didn't add her.

Anachiel, you are correct about the domestic life. A main reason I didn't want her on my facebook is because I don't want her having access to my sons pictures and stuff.

I will keep in touch and let you know what will transpire. Thanks everyone!

lilithofeden

Update:

Well, there's not much to say. I haven't had any contact with her, but our only mutual friend started blowing me off and ignoring me. Maybe they talked up a negative image of me, who knows.

I do know that the "friend" who this thread is about is pregnant and I think perhaps she wanted some guidance, maybe she's scared, want's some mom-type friends? That's all I know. Thank you again for your responses, I very much appreciate it.

lilithofeden

UPDATE:

So I have started talking to this girl again. We text and she's on my FB. We've had some plans to meet up but they keep falling through. I'm in no rush. When the time is right it will happen. So far everything has been good and we are getting along.