It`s not right...

My0wl

Banned
Hello everybody...

I`m a keen astrologer and the Planets are like `old friends` to me...
I do not follow them on a day to day basis as I`m not desperate to know what they are doing at this very moment in time...
(i believe that you can make of each day whatever you will)

but I have a lot of water in my birthchart,the moon on the ascendant and Neptune in the 1st...
(you could just say i`m a big bag of water,basically)
Astrologically speaking anyway...

my first wife was `all earth` and it was just one long miserable `slog`
a 15 rounder...with both of us `still standing` at the end...
it wasn`t a split decision...it was a draw...

Yes,
it was just one of those long and drawn out `miserable earth/water slogs`

I never really liked her from start to finish...
i prefer a woman with `a bit of fire` in her...
(a woman that gives as good as she gets)

My ideal woman would have a lot of Scorpio in her and a Jupiter ascendant...
as i myself...well,
i can be a bit of a misery sometimes

My0wl
~~~
:rightful:

Saturnian

I guess welcome here.
But what made me actually answer to your thread is become I am very curious to know...you say you didn't like your wife....then why did you marry her?

My0wl

Banned
We are divorced now....
it was a long and drawn out 15 year `slog`
it went the whole 15 rounds and we were both still standing at the end and it was,without doubt...a draw...

I`ve only recently attempted to make contact with her...
(give her another chance...etc)

but she`s too `up herself` to respond to me i think now...

Well...
she always was...

(she`s a miserable `so and so`)

(i don`t mind her)

My0wl

Banned
My Venus is in Cancer,yes...along with mercury and Saturn...
all joined...
all joined together....
(conjunct)

yes,i`ve certainly got `a bit of crab` in me.....

aye....

:devil:

Saturnian

exactly! have you never heard the word 'divorce?':whistling:
Well,I don't find it all that good to marry and have divorce on your mine...
I was just curious because he said he never liked her,so why did they end up together?That's what I don't get.
He still has to provide a clear answer about why he married her when he didn't like her.What drove you to marry her?
So...feed my curiosity if you will.

My0wl

Banned
we were married astrally....
it was more just like that really...

Its called twinsouls...it`s one of those ones you`ve tried wriggling out of for centuries...the one you never wanted to meet...a bit like one of those dreadful drawn out sunday afternoon man/woman love western movies where everything is perfect and neither of you have any excuse for it to fail...

you know...
you just can`t wait for the snake to turn up in it....
something like that anyway...

I think she views it the same as me as well...

We`re a `dynaMIC duo`
but neither of us ever wanted it,i don`t think....and still dont....

It went the full 15 rounds and even after that it was ....well..

we agreed to disagree !!!!!

joywriter

i find it interesting that you felt the earth/water combination to be a 'slog...' i have always heard that earth and water are quite compatible, as they are so emotionally in-tune. although i suppose sometimes they just make mud ;)

it's interesting, too, that you are looking for 'fire'... that might make for steam with your water... but it also might overboil and make a mess :)

i have no fire at all... and with all personal planets in air (sun, mercury, venus, moon, mars, with a ven/mar/moon grand trine), i sometimes wish for some ignition. my outers are split in water (jupiter, saturn, neptune, chiron, all grand trine & kite) and earth (pluto, uranus - kite, and midheaven, ascendant)...

i married a scorpio who conjunct my neptune (in the kiite) and square my venus (in the grand air trine)... we hung in there for 18 years! i know how it is to 'slog' through anything, whether it's mud or steam or pots boiling over, lol...

My0wl

Banned
Well,
Earth signs can be a little bit dull,can`t they...
I think fire and water signs are more exciting,aren`t they...
air signs are usually always...
well,they`re better than earth signs,aren`t they...

they can be a little bit dull and predictable,earth signs,can`t they...
steady plodders...etc

they`re just a little bit dull and predictable,aren`t they...
those earth signs.....

nemesis

I know you don't like your ex and all but there's no need to continue bashing her or earth signs because of it =/ just sayin.

Saturnian

Well,
Earth signs can be a little bit dull,can`t they...
I think fire and water signs are more exciting,aren`t they...
air signs are usually always...
well,they`re better than earth signs,aren`t they...

they can be a little bit dull and predictable,earth signs,can`t they...
steady plodders...etc

they`re just a little bit dull and predictable,aren`t they...
those earth signs.....

Well when you don't like a person from the beginning it's only natural you'll find them boring and uninteresting.It's common sense in this case.
On the contrary what does not make sense is staying with a person you don't like.

And I still don't get what married astrally means...
I also don't believe in past lives.I may believe that people have "soul mates" in the sense that there is one who is very compatible with them but not that they've known each other from previous lives.

My0wl

Banned
married astrally means just that....
you`ll have to ask somebody else on the forum about that one....

twinsouls is just a nightmare...
(i dont even like talking about it anymore)

I believe that we are all descendants of heaven and spirits incarnate....
well,they`ve rammed this down my throat that it`s true whether i like it or not...

They are all like children there....

they are all like children basically !!!!!

:alien:

Astrodawn

I think its a bit of a sweeping statement to say earth sign are dull and boring!!

I live in an earth world with my man (so I feel i need to defend)

him - ASC, sun, mercury, venus, mars, uranus, pluto, MC in earth
Me - sun, moon, mars, jupiter, uranus, pluto, MC in earth

We are the comedians of our worlds, and we do more activities than any other couple our age!! Boring is not how people would describe us. :tongue:

and capricorns are well known for having a full on sense of humour!

Perhaps it was just your watery wishywashyness that made her dull!
Just a thought ;)

Saturnian

married astrally means just that....
you`ll have to ask somebody else on the forum about that one....

twinsouls is just a nightmare...
(i dont even like talking about it anymore)

I believe that we are all descendants of heaven and spirits incarnate....
well,they`ve rammed this down my throat that it`s true whether i like it or not...

They are all like children there....

they are all like children basically !!!!!

:alien:
And you can choose whether to accept it or not if you like the idea or not.It's your choice.

But since it's highly unlikely I'll make any sense of this thread,this is gonna be my last post.
I was looking for a very clear answer like..."I married her because I thought she was right" or "I married her because she had money" etc.That kind of direct answer I was looking for.

My0wl

Banned
Astrodawn,

Yes...
you and your husband have got a lot of earth packed in there between you both,haven`t you...
yes well..i do believe in past lives and am pretty sure that me and her will always be very,very,very old friends...
we were married astrally and i hated every minute of it....

Getting married astrally means you were in each others `mitz` for years on end whether either of you liked it or not...

it was just a bit of a long and sorry drawn out stalker mess really...

:bandit:

My0wl

Banned
Were twinsouls,her and I...

i`ll nick a chapter from astrologer Linda Goodmans love signs love signs book to give u all a greater insight into it...

It sometimes happens that a man and woman meet and instantly recognize the other half of themselves behind the eyes of each other. The eyes have rightly been called "the windows of the soul". Even their voices are familiar to each others ears,like a remembered chord of music. These are two who immediately sense the unalterable fact that they have been-are-and always must be one,even though they might have fought against their fate for centuries and struggled in vain to escape their linked destiny.
Almost from the first moment they meet and gaze upon each other,their spirits rush together in joyful recognition,ignoring all convention and custom,all social rules of behaviour,driven by an inner knowing too overwhelming to be denied.
Inexplicably, often without a word being spoken, they know that only through each other can they hope to find wholeness-only when they`re together can they both be complete in every way....

~Taken from Linda Goodman Love Signs`

That`s me and her basically...
(whether u like it or not)

My0wl

Banned
Well,
at a glance and if you`ve got the birth-time right...
it looks like your a Taurus rising(a bull) with the planet jupiter on the ascendant...

Ha....
People always like woman with jupiter on the ascendants because they are generally good natured,expansive,optomisticthink in terms of success(not failure) and are `good time girls `also...

oh yes...
people always like girls(woman) with jupiter on the ascendant....

:bandit:

My0wl

Banned
well...you need to be sure that you have the right time of birth for starters...

If you do you have a taurus ascendant(personality and the first thing
people notice about you...
Moon is soul and response(the inner you) - in leo
and you have a jupiter ascendant,

Jupiter is growth and expansion and success in patnership with Saturn which is wisdom,old age and failure...

that`s enough for you to be going on with,isn`t it...

:love:

Astrodawn

owl,

Why dont you post the charts/composite of you and the women you didn't like but married anyway, for no reason other than something to do? and then disliked her so much that you continue to talk in riddles about nothing??
at least if we have the charts we can study them, after all this is an astrology forum, not a cryptic riddle for attention seeking.