is he seeing anyone else?

spiritwoman

A quick question, is he seeing another women - the mercury, or the sun?
Thanks

Attachments

• iss.png
    iss.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 75

Chrysalis

A difficult on and off type of relationship but the attraction is there. He is angry with me currently

I was wondering why Algol was conjunct the Dsc.

Ive got reason to believe he is/has. There's moon/Neptune in your 5th, there's Sun conjunct his Dsc (his secondary significator) trine Jupiter. His Arabic part for adultery is @21 Sagg, which Him Venus is exactly in aspect of opposition with. And the ruler of the lot Jupiter him Sun is trine with.

Edited to add: And his 5th ruler mercury he is retrograding back towards.

Last edited:

spiritwoman

I have been seeing him frequenting a bar and chatting with a female bartender with a bad reputation
I immediately suspected

ameliaastrology

Agree with everyone else. Mercury is just leaving Sun but still under the sunbeams, and L7 Venus is turning retro to meet her.

L7 Venus is in his own house thinking about himself. What about himself? House 6 - his house 12 of secrets. Probably doesn't want you to know. And house 11 - his house of fun and passion. Sun on 7th house cusp - his ego is highlighted.

Amelia

spiritwoman

Thanks much. The reason why I am asking is because I know the other women, she is a bartender and I know from other people that she sleeps around even for money sometimes (I live in a small community of 400 people).
If he was seeing her while we were together I am thinking about confronting him before I getting tested for STDs

All of a sudden, I have zero feelings towards him