will there be new beginning in our relationship?

shannaro

Guys, I have casted a chart, this is the question on which i was thinking quite a long time. will there be new beginning between us?
So, to start with, our saignificators sun and uranus do apply, but in his house of end matters, and another case it the burnt mercury, which confuses me. So, I could see it as yes but before this past issues should be resolved? also, mars in his own house in exaltation, so I think it indicates on sexual energy, plus venus in his own five sides of fun and affairs with trine to moon, does it mean that there maybe new beginning but mostly it will be focused on sex? I would appreciate your advice. Also, his co significator saturn in his 12 house with jupiter makes me think that he hides someone else

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_we_have_new_beginning_in_our_rel.27384.63443.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_we_have_new_beginning_in_our_rel.27384.63443.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 40

shinrie

I am only a beginner but I think for Horary we only look at the traditional rulership, and in this case of yours, the Quesited is represented by Saturn. I don't see any applying aspect between your significator with Saturn nor between the Moon and Saturn. Saturn is at home in Aquarius and in the 6th house, so probably he's happily focused on his work right now.

Chrysalis

When you say "new beginning" do you mean as in getting back together? Have you split up or are you still together?

Chrysalis

It doesn't look like there are any feelings there from his side. Were you in a serious relationship or just dating?

Chrysalis

Yes, it looks like there have been no actual feelings formed from his side, to want to carry on seeing you.

I'm not seeing any new beginning.