where is my car?

spiritwoman

I live abroad and left my car with the keys with a friend. She was away on holidays for 2 weeks and when she came back the car was not on the parking place in front of the building.
Where is my car? Has it been stolen?
The only person who has keys to my car is my sister. I am in not good terms with her and I don't talk to her, and she did not know that my car was with my friend.
I trust my friend. I don't know how to interpret horary on missing objects.
Thanks much

Attachments

• OVastro_w2gw_ov.68981.95101.png
    OVastro_w2gw_ov.68981.95101.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 41

eekndyn

I live abroad and left my car with the keys with a friend. She was away on holidays for 2 weeks and when she came back the car was not on the parking place in front of the building.
Where is my car? Has it been stolen?
The only person who has keys to my car is my sister. I am in not good terms with her and I don't talk to her, and she did not know that my car was with my friend.
I trust my friend. I don't know how to interpret horary on missing objects.
Thanks much

It is possible for someone to take a vehicle without keys. I know this too well. However, your vehicle is represented by mercury parked in the third house. Third house is neighborhood,siblings. Third house ruler is moon. Moon is depositing in libra, not the favorable half for the moon to be in. mercury the vehicle will catch up to you around 14th of sept. Looks like a cat and mouse game definitely the first 2 weeks of sept. Im guessing it was removed around 7/25.

eekndyn

Is your sister in a relationship? I hope others could verify this, but I am led to say your sister. I do believe you will be be linked back up with the vehicle mid September

spiritwoman

She is married to a horrible man, who caused dissolution of her relationship with our mother and me. He works for the police

first thing i have noticed is the car (mercury) is in the 3rd house. Your car is with your sibling or a cousin.

The car's location: East by north.
Woods, parks, magnificent buildings and palaces, near the chimney or a source of heat, theater.

3 people involved in this mainly ur sibling's partner.

Last edited: