Guess my ascendant

Bunraku

On the advanced chart selection, there should be an option for Lilith. It will show you which Lilith they are talking about.
http://www.astro.com/faq/fq_fh_extra_e.htm
Can I have Lilith shown in a chart?

Yes, you can. Please, choose the chart type "Natal Chart Wheel", and the style "Astrodienst w. Asteroids". The resulting chart shows Chiron, Lilith (the Dark Moon), and the major asteroids (Ceres, Eros, Juno, Nessus, Pallas, Pholus and Vesta). Lilith is the mean lunar apogee, unless something else is stated explicitly.
There are additional data on Lilith in the "additional data sheet". For interpretational information on Lilith, you may want to read the article on the Dark Moon in our "Understanding Astrology" section.
I hyperlinked the word Dark Moon so it's clickable if you want to visit the page.

For the Asteroid Lilith, type in the numbers of the Asteroid 1181 Lilith, which is just 1181.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1181_Lilith
More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet...,_astrology,_ufology_and_pseudoscience#Lilith

I found this page guide for Lilith:
http://astrofix.net/2010/07/01/how-to-find-all-four-liliths-in-your-birth-chart/#.VNrzxodYV2M
It illustrates the Lilith Glyphs for easy instruction.

To find your Liliths
Go to Astro.com, free horoscopes, extended chart selection and scroll to the bottom of the page. Copy and paste these numbers into the empty box on the bottom left side of the screen:

1181, h13, h21, h58

Press “Click here to show the chart.”

Asteroid Lilith: 1181
Osculating Lilith/ True Lilith: h13
Black Moon Lilith/ Mean Lilith: h21
Dark Moon Lilith/ Waldemath Black Moon: h58

Zoro89

Scorpio because you have an intense gaze or Virgo because you have a nicely attributed face. But also this might be difficult because you may have planets on your ascendant aspecting in some way which can change your appearance as well.

What does nicely attributed face mean? Sorry for my English :(

Cheers

theoddone

Shameless thread hijacking...:whistling:

I'm only messing with ya. We should have one big thread for these kind of questions. :biggrin:

I'd say...either Gemini asc, or Pieces. I'm probably wrong though. :tongue:

I agree with Pisces rising because of your eyes. My second guess is Leo rising.

ImNotThere9

Your eyebrows are screaming 'Capricorn!'

The rest of you looks like Libra, so anybody's guess. Where's Saturn and what's it doing?

Close :wink: Saturn is in the fifth house, part of a stellium with Moon, Mercury and Mars. You're getting warm, why tell you the sign? You'd trace it back to my first house :w00t:

It's not Capricorn, though interesting you should think so. My mother's Sun is there, but not her son ;)

ImNotThere9

Sharp. In Pisces forming a minor aspect to Libra ascendant. You win. where is your feeling for suspense? ;)

Interesting. So did you deduce that from my appearance alone? Just out of curiosity. What gave it away?

Last edited:

Oddity

Sharp. In Pisces forming a minor aspect to Libra ascendant. You win. where is your feeling for suspense? ;)

I'm so sorry :p

Really, you have very Capricorn eyebrows - that's how you can usually tell a Cap rising. The eyebrows tend to be prominent/unusual in some way.

If you ever watched a show called Vampire Diaries, Damon has Cap rising. I'm dead certain of it. One reviewer even started referring to 'Damon's eyebrows' as a separate character to Damon. That's what really twigged it for me.

Who says you learn nothing from soap operas? :lol:

craft94

AHHHHHH I wish I found this thread during my first week of joining this site! I would love for you to guess my Asc. (I'm full of myself) but considering I've talked about it so many times, I would say it's too late........ unless someone who hasn't seen me mention it care to guesss?

Kitchy

Banned
My sun sign is Libra, but can you guess my ascendant from my photos? :smile:

PS: I already know my ascendant, but I am curious if you are good at guessing other people's ascendants :)

Cheers!

You're front-facial looks like an Aries but your jawline looks very Cappy. I'd say one or the other - or possibly a strong Saturn near Asc.