New kid in the neighborhood...

AstroLogical

Poyi and Zarathu

Sorry I did not receive a message in my email that there was any further postings on this thread after my last message. So I wonder what the deal is with that? I just figured it was the way this forum worked, that I would receive an email notice that there was either a personal message or further contributions made to a thread I had posted to. Maybe not. Looks like I'll have to check in directly and not rely on a notice.

I'll learn.

Zarathu - lol How do I loose an entire decade with you only 18 months older? Perhaps the 60's were very, very good to you ;-)

Poyi - Now I get it! I didn't notice the word "ascendant" after Virgo in your earlier posting. What a different accurate facts make. You are a sister Scorpio! aka "bug sister." So, how is your first saturn return going? Looks like you will be the recipient of a double ding. Saturn no sooner moves on from its return only to transit your Sun. What fun! And the hits just keep coming.

poyi

Premium Member
Saturn return since last year it hasn't been easy at all mostly affecting my health, accident etc. It offically just returned on the 16th September. My boyfriend has been be by my side thick and thin. I am very thankful of it and if I do get more ill he is already doing his best to prepare for the worse. He is my family.

I am aware of the Saturn will continue it's path as conjunctions to Sun, Mercury, Uranus, South node, IC, Jupiter, Neptune, square Mars and Venus then conjunct Moon, while Pluto transit will follow as conjunction to Moon. I won't get much relief until after 2020. It is good to know astrology and be prepared of any potential crisis.

Last edited:

AstroLogical

Saturn return since last year it hasn't been easy ... I am very thankful of it and if I do get more ill he is already doing his best to prepare for the worse. He is my family.

What do you mean, "prepare for the worse?" Are you seriously ill? I realize I'm tuning into the middle of the movie, so to speak and perhaps you have discussed this matter on the forum before, but I'm a "new kid in the neighborhood" and I don't know. What's up? Do you have a diagnosis?

Concerned from afar
A*L

Zarathu

Account Closed
Zarathu - lol How do I loose an entire decade with you only 18 months older? Perhaps the 60's were very, very good to you ;-)

I'm sorry, if you didn't live in the 40's then you can't have experienced living in the 40's. After all, for you penicillin was an established fact not a new wonder drug that saved your life when you were less than 6 months old.