Old health issues

shoe

Banned
Hola !!

My brother complain of acute stomach problem, to be precise he says that he has navel dislocation (disturbed solar plexus) problem due to which he is unable to perform daily tasks. He has recurring stomach aches, acidity, flatulence, unable to digest anything.

He is suffering from this problem for the last 15 years and leading a poor unhealthy life. He gets his navel problem fixed multiple times but each time it again dislocates within 3-4 days and now he has become very thin and pale. Below are his birth details : 14/03/1974 time :8:30 am, place: Etawah, up, india

Please tell due to which planet he has this issue ? Is it really that bad as claimed ? Is there any permanent method to cure ? suggest some remedies too. Will any alternative form of medicine help ?

Thanks
Shoe

Attachments

• astro_2gw.jpg
    astro_2gw.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 29

Cecile

[FONT=&quot]I took a quick glance at your brother’s chart and found Uranus in his 6th House. The 6th House concerns the nervous system, intestines, stomach, abdomen, lower dorsal nerves, bowels, nails and spleen. I looked up "Navel Dislocation" and found the condition concerns the nerves. Uranus also concerns the nerves. The fact that Uranus is nicely aspected and forms a Grand Trine would at first seem like a positive thing, but trines can lead to one being lazy and taking the easy way, which in health matters could mean snacking on processed foods rather than eating wholesome meals. With his condition persisting for so many years a carefully monitored and nutritionally beneficial gluten free, organic diet would be a priority in my opinion. I recommend consultation with a nutritionist or homeopathic physician. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Note too that his 6th House Pluto also forms a Grand Trine.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I hope this helps.
[/FONT]

Catarina

Hola !!

My brother complain of acute stomach problem, to be precise he says that he has navel dislocation (disturbed solar plexus) problem due to which he is unable to perform daily tasks. He has recurring stomach aches, acidity, flatulence, unable to digest anything.

He is suffering from this problem for the last 15 years and leading a poor unhealthy life. He gets his navel problem fixed multiple times but each time it again dislocates within 3-4 days and now he has become very thin and pale. Below are his birth details : 14/03/1974 time :8:30 am, place: Etawah, up, india

Please tell due to which planet he has this issue ? Is it really that bad as claimed ? Is there any permanent method to cure ? suggest some remedies too. Will any alternative form of medicine help ?

Thanks
Shoe
Hello Sapato, the planets that control the digestive system, and navel are Sun and Mercury, both are placed in the 11th house in Áquario and its dispositor Saturn and affected by Ketu.

The sun beyond its aflicted dispositor is also weak in old age (end degrees), which makes it vulnerable to digestive problems because the Sun controls house 5 (stomach) and is the signifier of this organ.

Mercury controls the navel in the letter, and is also weak because of the distressed dispositor and the evil aspect of Ketu.

His brother is in the subperiod of Saturn dispositor of this affliction, being affected by the Rahu and Ketu axis in transit.

Your brother needs medical supervision, he also needs to strengthen the Sun and Saturn and pacify his natal Ketu through charities to holy people, lost dogs, prayers and mantras.

Last edited:

ashriia

Hi.

Your brothers 6th house of health is ruled by virgo. Virgo rules the intestines can cause ulcers also. Uranus and pluto are also both in the 6th. Pluto has domain over the bowels and uranus can lead to issues with nervous system.

I really believe apart from medical help. He needs to begin with relaxation techniques and practices such as yoga and meditation. He needs to calm the nerves and fears. He has neptune in conjunction to moon and that can bring about alot of worry too particularly fears. This kind of energy takes a toll on the stomach. If his homelife is stressful also that needs to change as well.
I believe regular meditation will help alleviate issues so he can have a more normal life.