Does anyone find Scorpios attractive?

angelic moon

Yes! Pluto or Neptune is just as forceful in Libra or Virgo as in Scorpio or Pisces! There is no distinction there! Since the signs don't modify these planets, how can there be a distinction?!

I feel that the signs use the energy of the planet. So a sign by itself might be nothing. The planet is the energy, so the signs are depend of the planetary energy to come into being. A sign might modify a planet in a house. Planets are energy, and a sign helps to modify that, give some kind of structure to it maybe. Neptune in Capricorn for example. If there wasn't a Neptune placed in Capricorn, Capricorn wouldn't have anything to work with. So Capricorn does give a structure to it. Neptune's energy is focused in the realm of Capricorn here.
I feel like the outer planets are mostly generational, like not personal. So perhaps people with outer planets prominent in their chart will be more concerned with generational issues or also concerned with bringing a more global shift or connected to a more global cause.
I feel the signs do matter. Although, without the planets the signs might not have anything to work with.

Last edited:

david starling

I feel that the signs use the energy of the planet. So a sign by itself might be nothing. The planet is the energy, so the signs are depend of the planetary energy to come into being. A sign might modify a planet in a house. Planets are energy, and a sign helps to modify that, give some kind of structure to it maybe. Neptune in Capricorn for example. If there wasn't a Neptune placed in Capricorn, Capricorn wouldn't have anything to work with. So Capricorn does give a structure to it. Neptune's energy is focused in the realm of Capricorn here.
I feel like the outer planets are mostly generational, like not personal. So perhaps people with outer planets prominent in their chart will be more concerned with generational issues or also concerned with bringing a more global shift or connected to a more global cause.
I feel the signs do matter. Although, without the planets the signs might not have anything to work with.

That's the general consensus of Modern-astrologers, and you've stated it quite well. It's also the Traditional approach when it comes to the Dignities and Debilities, totally excluding the three outermost Modern planets. What aquarius 7000 is doing is maintaining the Traditional Dignities, while still being able to include the three outermost Planets as Chart-factors. In a Natal-chart, a Sign with no Planet can be "activated" by Aspect, and by Transit, but is otherwise dormant. For aquarius 7000, the outer three have constant expression, unaffected by Sign qualities.

Last edited:

angelic moon

That's the general consensus of Modern-astrologers, and you've stated it quite well. It's also the Traditional approach when it comes to the Dignities and Debilities, totally excluding the three outermost Modern planets. What aquarius 7000 is doing is maintaining the Traditional Dignities, while still being able to include the three outermost Planets as Chart-factors. In a Natal-chart, a Sign with no Planet can be "activated" by Aspect, and by Transit, but is otherwise dormant. For aquarius 7000, the outer three have constant expression, unaffected by Sign qualities.

Interesting, it actually can be looked upon like that too. Unless there is an aspect involving the outer planets, they do seem to have an expression independent of the signs if looked at that way.
I like to think that a natal chart represents order. It is generated by calculations which in itself represents order, and something definitive. Excluding one from another, might only be leading to more isolation. It is like saying 2+2 makes 4 but we do not want to include number 2 as contributing factor for the outcome 4. It is about making some additions and building from the basics. I wouldn't want to exclude anything from the picture. I like to have the whole picture and learn from the whole picture instead.

Last edited:

belabismo

Ernessika, I don't know if I would quite do an explanation justice. I have seen this repeated in a few interpretations. It seems to me Saturn/Moon would make someone quite serious with their feelings, possibly feel restricted or disciplined in expression? For what it is worth I have been diagnosed with depression in the past, though I'm sure astrologically as well as psychologically it would not be wise to pin it down on any one factor. I'm sure transits would indicate an "episode" also, if you will.

angelic moon

Ernessika, I don't know if I would quite do an explanation justice. I have seen this repeated in a few interpretations. It seems to me Saturn/Moon would make someone quite serious with their feelings, possibly feel restricted or disciplined in expression? For what it is worth I have been diagnosed with depression in the past, though I'm sure astrologically as well as psychologically it would not be wise to pin it down on any one factor. I'm sure transits would indicate an "episode" also, if you will.

I have a saturn moon. Saturn moon usually gives a hard early life I feel but it builds strength of character. They can be very professional and seem aloof but it is not really the case, they do have an emotional side to them. Saturn moon can perhaps also represent the mother, restrictions from a mother or a mother being strict parental figure. These people usually have a more stable lives later on. I am not sure if this is about a psychological disorder though, it is more about discipline like you say, and the restriction comes with that.

david starling

Interesting, it actually can be looked upon like that too. Unless there is an aspect involving the outer planets, they do seem to have an expression independent of the signs if looked at that way.
I like to think that a natal chart represents order. It is generated by calculations which in itself represents order, and something definitive. Excluding one from another, might only be leading to more isolation. It is like saying 2+2 makes 4 but we do not want to include number 2 as contributing factor for the outcome 4. It is about making some additions and building from the basics. I wouldn't want to exclude anything from the picture. I like to have the whole picture and learn from the whole picture instead.
There's an old saying, attributed to Aristotle: "The Whole is greater than the sum of its parts."

craft94

David, the energies of all the outers are transformative. My point was that with the outers, the signs do not modify these planets as they do Mercury and Venus!

I agree tbh. If there is a modification, it's very subtle. The outer planets are too slow to have any significant affect. I think the houses have more of a modification than the signs in this case.

kahtiel

Kahtiel, I too think my water emphasis makes me more emotional and prone to depression - though I think my Moon square Saturn also has a hand in that.

I have a friend with a Scorpio Moon who has an Aquarius Sun and Taurus rising. She's very personable and bubbly. You just don't want to cross her because she will explode lmao. But she probably also has her Mars in a fire sign. I too am Scorpio Moon but am a Pisces Mars. I don't explode in someone's face but I'll be passive aggressive and go on a crazy rant to a friend about what the other person did, at worst.

I have my moon in Pisces, which I think contributes to my depression along with my Sun/rising/merc/pluto in Scorpio; too much water. I can't hide my emotions like "most" Scorpios and I cry no matter what I'm feeling (laughter, angry, sad, etc). I do have my Mars in Aries, but my Saturn at 0 degrees Capricorn forms a square with my Mars; I really think it holds all my energy back. I have a bad habit of being a doormat or, like you I just vent to someone.

Golden Yod

I think they connect with my strong Pluto and back-off mostly. I have noticed they usually can sense me without talking or writing. I have Neptune in Scorpio in the 5th close to some interesting asteroids like Eros on top of Kaali.

conspiracy theorist

Hmm, oh. So in a social situation, it's the Scorpio women who "sense" you? What would a reaction like that look like? Do they come close to you, eyes get wider, they get flirty, what?