Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambi95

Account Closed
Bambi (Eugh I love bambi and she doesn't deserve that name)
*IF* you show you are capable of making fun of yourself and not just your friends, I would happily have a friendly discussion/debate with you about over-weight people. Without it, it's giving my energy to trolls that don't deserve it.

"trolls"

Uh'huh. I promised Sibylline that'd I stop with the drama and I keep my word. Kindly, back off, thanks.

At least she is friends with a 400 lb woman. There are many people who would not bother to befriend someone who was 400 lbs. So maybe we should back off of Bambi for now. She is brash but she has integrity, in my opinion. :innocent:

What exactly is a friend? Enemies come in all guises. And because of her initial comment about her friend going outside, it started the landslide of people this girl has never met, talking about this girl's body in a really disrespectful way..? That's not having integrity. And that is not a friend.

Last edited:

Bambi95

Account Closed
At least she is friends with a 400 lb woman. There are many people who would not bother to befriend someone who was 400 lbs. So maybe we should back off of Bambi for now. She is brash but she has integrity, in my opinion. :innocent:

Friends for 10 years, I might add. 10 years spent worrying about her health and well being. But because we like to joke about it - I'm a bad girl, lol.

Also, if she had integrity - she would be able to make fun of herself, which she hasn't. To find this on an astrology forum is disgusting.

Bambi95

Account Closed
*playing the victim even though she was the instigator and the only one with responsibility to her friend*

I don't play the victim for anyone. Can you not read?

"I promised Sibylline that'd I stop with the drama and I keep my word. Kindly, back off, thanks."

Joking about it online...? Oh come on, you use her to feel better about yourself...THAT much is obvious.

Now you're telling me what I feel about my friend? Lol, that's some arrogance you've got.

Anyway, I promised to drop this and I will. Won't be replying to you anymore.

I don't play the victim for anyone. Can you not read?

"I promised Sibylline that'd I stop with the drama and I keep my word. Kindly, back off, thanks."

Now you're telling me what I feel about my friend? Lol, that's some arrogance you've got.

Anyway, I promised to drop this and I will. Won't be replying to you anymore.

You can't reply because there is *no* justification in laughing about your 'friend's' weight online. And I see you can't make fun of yourself, how telling that you can talk ill about your friend but not yourself.

Last edited:
I come from a different world. I have a few over-weight friends and they do struggle with society's perception of them, but they aim to educate at the same time as believing in the beauty of themselves.

Being over-weight is caused by a number of reasons - genetics, health problems, medication side-effects, or mental health. I thought most people were aware of this. And then the stigma of having to deal with being over-weight, causes them to depress themselves and feel even more stuck.

They rejoice in their beauty! I know people who love the sight of an over-weight person. Dare I say it, can they be beautiful!! Of course they are...!!! Over-weight people are sexxxyyyy...!!!!

I've managed to upset myself over this. Maybe where I'm from, tolerance is the number one focus, seeing beauty in everything and everyone.

conspiracy theorist

SJW's man. You've gotta see what it's like at Uni, lol. If you're not an SJW of some kind, most think of you as a racist bigot homophobe. Which is funny. :lol:

The irony is I would become crippled from laughing too hard. Then, the SJWs would take up their sword and defend my right to block the roadway with my banging wheelchair

Bambi95

Account Closed
The irony is I would become crippled from laughing too hard. Then, the SJWs would take up their sword and defend my right to block the roadway with my banging wheelchair

Hahaha. Being that I'm half black makes it so much worse. I constantly hear stuff about whitey ruining my life and how "oppressed" I am. It's why I'm known as the "Right wing whore" by some. xD

If you want SJW's to stand up for you, then just claim to be triggered by whatever someone says - a white knight will rise for you.

conspiracy theorist

Hahaha. Being that I'm half black makes it so much worse. I constantly hear stuff about whitey ruining my life and how "oppressed" I am. It's why I'm known as the "Right wing whore" by some. xD

If you want SJW's to stand up for you, then just claim to be triggered by whatever someone says - a white knight will rise for you.

Right wing whore has a nice ring to it.

Sounds like the Oppression league is alive and well in your part of the world. One mistake you make is to think that the white knights will come to my rescue. For one, I'm not a mythological fair maiden who will give them sex after they protected my honour. Two, they'll probably apologize on behalf of all men for my soggy knees

tsmall

Premium Member
All, I have closed this thread pending moderator review due to repeated attacks, sexually explicit comments, and other violations of forum rules.

Tamara

Status
Not open for further replies.