Black Lives Matter, Marxist?

david starling

Another example of your intellectual terrorism. It's time you accepted that you don't understand anything of what is happening in the country, in the black urban areas for you live in a white rural area with no crime except the next door neighbour stealing some roses from your garden.

Tammy Duckworth still cannot answer the question of who the dead traitors are that she referred to but it's likely Washington and Jefferson because they were slave owners. She just doesn't have the honesty to admit it.

(The Center Square) – U.S. Senator Tammy Duckworth faces criticism for comments she made about removing statues of President George Washington.

The junior Senator from Illinois told CNN’s Dana Bash on Sunday that the nation needs to have a dialogue about Washington and his ownership of slaves when the host asked her about calls for the first U.S. President’s statues to be removed.

BLM may want to remove all vestiges of the Founding Fathers but the majority have already had enough of their violence and Duckworth knows this. She's suggesting the country waits until after the covid crisis is over (I mean, after the Nov election) to 'discuss it'.

Another 'peaceful protest' with BLM mob smashing and grabbing with no police of course because it's now racist to even attempt to arrest criminals.:annoyed:

https://youtu.be/5zEUYQimXIs

[deleted attacking comments - Moderator]

You were right about your description of Trump as "Rapist-in-Chief" though. He'll very likely be convicted of rape once he's out of office. There's a convincing lawsuit awaiting him, once he's no longer President.

Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

This would be put under the category of intellectual terrorism.

How are my posts intellectual terrorism? I've harmed nobody by expressing my beliefs.

I understand now why she refuses to explain why she called you a racist.

Ah, the mystery post. Where did I call Dirius a racist?

Why she refuses to acknowledge that black on black crime is a bigger concern than a few racist cops.

Not dwelling on something that is obviously important to you does not mean that I "refuse to acknowledge" it.

Why she refuses to admit that BLM is a violent organization with a distinct political and social agenda.

I've explained this several times. Black Lives Matter is a social movement, most of it peaceful. It isn't restricted to one organization by that name. This appears to be something that you "refuse to acknowledge."

By attacking people in the manner you describe with threats of getting them banned or deleted or maligning them in some way ( she has already done with me by calling my comments 'far-right tropes', insinuating that I am wrong to vote for Trump 2020), she then doesn't have to respond to what is being discussed. It's part and parcel of an individual who cannot admit they are wrong.

Show me the posts where I threatened to get someone deleted or banned. Go on, please, identify them. People who post within Forum rules (which you might wish to re-read) are in no danger of being reported by anybody.

Where have you admitted that you might be wrong? Why is it wrong to call something you posted a "far-right trope" if it repeats common right-wing sayings?

Frankly, a lot of Americans won't be voting for Trump in November.

Assigning blame for the riots, looting, killings to the current president makes absolutely no sense when it's the violent BLM mob that is responsible.
If she read the Tenth Amendment of the Constitution she would understand that the president has no authority over individual states.

Sorry that my point was so subtle. I don't know if you've seen Trump campaign ads associating Joe Biden with the worst violence of the Black Lives Matter demonstrations. There is no way in which Biden could be held responsible. Unfortunately some of these same Trump supporters blamed Barack Obama for all kinds of ills that, as you note, are covered by the 10th Amendment.

But beyond that, Blackbery, a president can and should exert some moral leadership.

I never thought the country would become so divided that the Democrats would allow such mob violence without thinking about the people within their states to protect them. Mayor of NY Blasio (D) with the Democratic city councilors chopped one billion dollars because BLM demanded it. They disbanded the anti-crime unit which had been very successful in taking the guns away from the criminals and gangsters (which they use to kill other black people, not white citizens like Way Bread and David all tucked up safe and sound in their white neighbourhoods.

In what way did "Democrats allow such mob violence"? It's a tricky business, where the First Amendment guarantees the right to peaceable assembly. A peaceful demonstration can quickly turn nasty, unfortunately, especially when seeded with provacateurs. A governor can call in the National Guard when s/he declares a state of emergency. No doubt some individual Democratic mayors and governors responded poorly. If the voters think so, they can express their will at election time.

Please quote your source on the situation in NYC. I'd like to follow up on it.

Gun violence erupting in NY once again, baby shot and killed, teenagers gunned down is the result of the 'peaceful BLM'.:crying::crying::crying:

Either her or David don't actually understand the violence that is taking place against police officers (killed and injured with bottles and rocks thrown at them, lasers and guns pointed at them) or they don't care as long as they can blame president Trump. I wish he did have the authority to stop it. Residents compare it to like living in a war zone all over the country. Local businesses have lost millions of dollars, particularly minority owned businesses. It's mayhem, carnage and absolute madness what is happening but Way Bread and David ignore it all and turn their attention to attacking us.

Please stop the hysteria, Blackbery. It's wrong to lie about David and me. I am old enough to have lived through several cycles of demonstrations in the US starting in the late 1960s with inner city riots. I subsequently got tear-gassed several times as a grad student minding my own business, just walking home from my department..

I don't see the current demonstrations escalating beyond a certain point. In contrast, you seem to be panicked by them.

Portland with weeks of violence but just another 'peaceful protest' by their account. A federal officer deliberately hit in the head with a hammer by one of the mob as they try to break into the courtroom.:sick:

https://youtu.be/Gku2gUXNATo

These are terrible tragedies. I don't see why you are deploying them to dilute the very real issues behind Black Lives Matter, however. Two wrongs don't make a right.

May I ask, what type of neighborhood do you live in?

waybread

Just a memory refresher, from the forum rules:

"Your participation on this forum is allowed and welcomed as long as you warrant that you will not post any messages that are .... hateful, racist, deliberately offensive, ..... Respect of other members is expected at all times. No talking down to, being rude, dismissing of people, trying to shut someone down if they don't agree, or passive aggressively drawing people out to respond negatively.

Flaming, spamming, or trolling is basis for immediate banning from the forum. Please do not post angry messages (flaming), .... and do not post messages for the sole purpose of angering other people in the forum (trolling)."

Bleckbery, you might wish to review how you have spoken to me and about me. I think my tone (as well as David's and Aquarius 7000's) have been pretty civil.

blackbery

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

Trump may be 'rapey' but so is Joe Biden. I don't believe most of what I heard and of what I was told about Trump by my Liberal Democratic colleagues. I can't tell them that I've switched to voting for him in 2020 as they will likely attack me. :andy:
My family are aware and they will likely vote Trump too. They too have been witness to noting that while president Trump has a huge ego, he also has a huge love of the country and the people in it. He is certainly not the anti semitic and racist person we all believed him to be.

I made the decision during these BLM riots but I was leaning that way. The 'peaceful protests' certainly made me very aware that almost every news outlet blames Trump and not put the blame squarely on the shoulders of the violent BLM mob and the Democratic leaders. I do believe many like myself who are on the fence will vote for him for they want law and order and security.
Cortez's comments that people were being gunned down because they just wanted to steal bread for their children is one of the most crazy comments I've ever heard.

"Maybe this has to do with the fact that people aren't paying their rent and are scared to pay their rent and so they go out and they need to feed their child and they don't have money," she said. "They’re put in a position where they feel like they either need to shoplift some bread or go hungry that night.”

“There’s a big difference between shoplifting and cold-blooded murder, and for her not to know the difference is frankly astonishing,” Huckabee said on “America's Newsroom."

The Democrats have gone nuts and if they win, my family and I are all moving to New Zealand for they will leave the urban cities to the angry, violent mobs.

But I don't expect them to win. Trump will easily win again with such crazy opponents.

Blackbery, hyperbole is your specialty! You're hyperbolic! :w00t:

You were right about your description of Trump as "Rapist-in-Chief" though. He'll very likely be convicted of rape once he's out of office. There's a convincing lawsuit awaiting him, once he's no longer President.

waybread

[deleted quote of attacking comment - Moderator]

Trump does not love America in the patriotic way you think. He's a narcissist with no prior service to the country, who, as a former successful realty TV star, understands what gets high ratings from his audience.

It would seem that in your universe, no ill-advised comment by a Democrat is too out-of-the-mainstream to be ignored. No amount of corruption by Donald Trump is too massive to concern you.

What do you mean by "rapey"?? I looked it up. "Rapey" means "inclined to commit rape."

In a President of the United States?? Rape is a crime.

I mean, vote for whom you will, but.....

blackbery

He's a GREAT PATRIOT, didn't know that about him before he became president. Cannot wait for four more years.

The topic is BLM. Have you any comment about the 'peaceful videos'.

One can only conclude that you and David support the violence and the eradication of the monuments and statues of the Founding Fathers and the abolitionists. The president prevented them for destroying the Lincoln memorial which means so much to this country. Thank God for Trump during this madness.

https://youtu.be/sVkkHJpc5Q0

Trump does not love America in the patriotic way you think. He's a narcissist with no prior service to the country, who, as a former successful realty TV star, understands what gets high ratings from his audience.

AppLeo

You bore me with your stupidity and ignorance as if you understand what patriotism means.

With your language, I doubt you do any justice for American Western principles.

If the remnants of Americanism are people who side with Trump so willingly and unquestioningly, then the West deserves to fall.

Enjoy the decline.

Last edited:

AppLeo

David, this is a really good analogy.

As we've pointed out many times, Black Lives Matter does not actually mean nobody else's life matters. It comes from a profound experience that their lives have not mattered enough to the white majority or to police departments. Unfortunately, too often, to say "all lives matter" is intended to dilute or discredit a specifically African American experience.

In my opinion, no one really cares about racism or the death of George Floyd. Floyd was a depraved human being who was murdered by another depraved human being. These people are irrelevant. BLM has been around for a while, yet the movement suddenly takes precedence now? Why now? Why not before? Floyd's death was a convenient excuse to release pent up anger and resentment from the clear destruction of our economy and social cohesion.

JUPITERASC

however
given other comments elsewhere
such as

I wish I grew up in poverty or something

because the idea of doing anything uncomfortable
is just unacceptable.

Unlike most people

money isn't my problem.
clearly something else is :smile:

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Obviously, English slave traders sold slaves to American States, I'm not saying the English were ok to sell them to American Colonies, but you bought them to become rich, then, they didn't apply to become part of the United States, therefore treat them equal in manner to all other people!

wilsontc

Staff member
All,

I was called in to Moderate this thread. Instead of going back and moderating ALL the attacking comments, I simply started at the reported post and went from there. Going forward from HERE, please do NOT personally attack others when expressing your opinion. Focus on the PROBLEM not the PERSON (on the Forum).

Back to heated discussion with no attacking,

Tim