When will my sister have a baby?

Summery Joy

My twin sister got married in in May 2005. I asked this question:

When will my sister have a baby?

On December 24, 2005 at 5:44 pm GMT +2, Cairo, Egypt 30n03, 31e15

Got the ASC at Cancer 13:25

I asked this question because I suspected she was pregnant, but I turned out to be wrong. Anyway, I don't do my own horaries, but I'm alarmed that her 5th (children) and 6th (health) houses are ruled by the same significator, which happens to be a highly debilitated natural malefic that is located in her turned 12th house :?

Help?

Oh.. if you're wondering why I'm so late posting the question, I had forgotten all about this horary until I was reminded of it by the new classification of the horary section.

fensi88

Your sister is ruled by Me(3H) at 14Sag58, and ruler of her 5H (radical 7H) is Sa rx at 10Leo21 so she can expect some dificalties and delays regarding baby and her health (Sa is ruler of her 6H too). But I think you do not have to worry abouth her health, because Moon applaying with trine to Ne in her 6H, that is good sign I think.Moon is at 12Li13. There are no applaying aspects between rulers so we may conclude she will have not baby for next 6 months. After that time , you can ask this question again.

Summery Joy

ok. Thank you. I was actually worried about health problems that she may not know about (ruler of 6th in the 12th). But you have relieved me a bit. Thanks.

pwadm

Staff member
I suppose your inquiry referred specifically to your assumption that your sister was pregnant at that time, but she wasn't. Both her significators (Mercury and the Moon) are separating from nice aspects with the turned 5th house ruler, Saturn, indicating no pregnancy.

I'm not sure about the 6 months rule, but whenever your interest will be sparked again by some inner/outer situation or event, you may ask another question - as long as it's not entirely the same question.

A well phrased question might be: "Will my sister give birth to a baby within the next 5 years? If so, when?"

Btw, notice the early degree on the 3rd house cusp -> it was early to inquire about your sister.

I didn't know you have a twin sister... Is she like you, at all ? :) Tell us more!...

Summery Joy

Well, she is nothing like me. But that's no surprise with her ASC in Taurus and mine in Gemini. She has the same natal data as me (duh!) excpet that she was born around 00:15 am.