LuzBlanca

I would say yes with Mercury and Jupiter with a "sextile"
how powerful is the sextile?
and Jupiter him is in my house 5th which is his house 10th
and venus is in house 7th....venus in 7 I see good
then we have fall into house 4th of home and stability

3eOPIt0.jpg

ElenaJ

As Tikana wrote, mercury is now retrograde and will not complete an aspect with Jupiter or Neptune, his co-significators.
Also, Jupiter is in your 4th, not 5th. The 4th is family, but also the end of matters.
Mercury is in its own house but in detriment in pisces, however also in the terms and face of Jupiter that shows you do care.
What is a red light here is Chiron near the 7th cusp. He is in pain. His co ruler is mars, near the end of matter 4th cusp, approaching a square to Chiron.
Mars rules his money and self-esteem. It also rules his 9th of religion, and way of thinking, his intellect. It also rules foreign places.
Do you have a cultural difference between you?
While you as mercury are taking a step backwards, you will later turn forward after your period of meditation, but why is he disturbed? He may bolt.

LuzBlanca

As Tikana wrote, mercury is now retrograde and will not complete an aspect with Jupiter or Neptune, his co-significators.
Also, Jupiter is in your 4th, not 5th. The 4th is family, but also the end of matters.
Mercury is in its own house but in detriment in pisces, however also in the terms and face of Jupiter that shows you do care.
What is a red light here is Chiron near the 7th cusp. He is in pain. His co ruler is mars, near the end of matter 4th cusp, approaching a square to Chiron.
Mars rules his money and self-esteem. It also rules his 9th of religion, and way of thinking, his intellect. It also rules foreign places.
While you as mercury are taking a step backwards, you will later turn forward after your period of meditation, but why is he disturbed? He may bolt.

So you mean its a yes or a no?
"later turn forward after a period of meditation"
so I go away then get back and we marry?
sorry didn't catch that last part

clearly

Banned
Yes but.. I wound say<br />
<br />
At first the ac is on 27 degrees what's meant to be nothing can be done in this topic.. Then second the significator of you is retrograde..

With the late degree its like you wish you will done something again or for a result but it's not in your own choice to influence this decision

Last edited:

LuzBlanca

Yes but.. I wound say<br />
<br />
At first the ac is on 27 degrees what's meant to be nothing can be done in this topic.. Then second the significator of you is retrograde..

With the late degree its like you wish you will done something again or for a result but it's not in your own choice to influence this decision

well he's an ex so maybe that's why I'm showing retro
we got back together

Cypocryphy

I would say yes with Mercury and Jupiter with a "sextile"
how powerful is the sextile?
and Jupiter him is in my house 5th which is his house 10th
and venus is in house 7th....venus in 7 I see good
then we have fall into house 4th of home and stability

3eOPIt0.jpg

It doesn't look like you are going to marry. Sorry to be a downer here. The chart shows that you already know this.

It also shows that you had recently connected with this person not too long ago. There's definitely some attraction, but I wouldn't say that he's wanting to marry you. In fact, there is another person between you and this man. You will learn this within a couple weeks or so. No longer than a month and a half, for sure.

I did see someone mention the square with :venus: and :jupiter:; however, this aspect is prohibited, so I wouldn't be nonplussed. Specifically, querent's emotions will change and sabotage what would already have been a difficult situation to bring to fruition. Nevertheless, there is a superficially strong attraction to one another. (And I mean superficial more so in relation to the man in this situation.)

I hope this helps. But you know in your heart the answer to this question already, so just listen to your gut feelings.

Hope this helps,
C.

ElenaJ

Retrograde means stopping, stalling in your thoughts and position, rethinking all.
When it then goes direct, you are on a new path.
As others wrote above, there is no indication that you two will marry.
What is interesting is that my comment about him being in pain doesn't seem to interest you. Maybe this is one reason why it won't work out. He is a person, not an object for you to obtain and possess. Are you sure you are seeing him as a unique individual?
What are his needs? How does he feel about making a commitment with you for a lifetime? That's a long long time. Are you both looking to build a similar future together? Or are you each on a different path? This does happen, there is nothing wrong with it. But better to think about it before the marriage and not after.

LuzBlanca

Retrograde means stopping, stalling in your thoughts and position, rethinking all.
When it then goes direct, you are on a new path.
As others wrote above, there is no indication that you two will marry.
What is interesting is that my comment about him being in pain doesn't seem to interest you. Maybe this is one reason why it won't work out. He is a person, not an object for you to obtain and possess. Are you sure you are seeing him as a unique individual?
What are his needs? How does he feel about making a commitment with you for a lifetime? That's a long long time. Are you both looking to build a similar future together? Or are you each on a different path? This does happen, there is nothing wrong with it. But better to think about it before the marriage and not after.

Thank you, he is in pain because he's in house 12th?
and also Pluto conjunction? sudden?

There is another woman who has been harassing him, us.
His ex keeps texting him threatening him with the police and stuff for things he did. He also has problems with his children, money, economic
and things I can help him with that as I am more stable.
I wonder if his commitment to me is real?
he also is not doing well with his visa so I also wonder if he has hidden interests.
So yes I care about him not so sure about "pain" or more like depression due to all his issues which I do care and affect me as well.
I hope his intentions are real and good

Mostly right now there is a woman, his ex harassing us both on social media, texts, threats because she doesn't want us together.
So this third party is her or like a love interest...

Last edited:

LuzBlanca

@elenaJ yes there is a huge cultural difference
we are both from two different countries Japan and Latin America

LuzBlanca

It doesn't look like you are going to marry. Sorry to be a downer here. The chart shows that you already know this.

It also shows that you had recently connected with this person not too long ago. There's definitely some attraction, but I wouldn't say that he's wanting to marry you. In fact, there is another person between you and this man. You will learn this within a couple weeks or so. No longer than a month and a half, for sure.

I did see someone mention the square with :venus: and :jupiter:; however, this aspect is prohibited, so I wouldn't be nonplussed. Specifically, querent's emotions will change and sabotage what would already have been a difficult situation to bring to fruition. Nevertheless, there is a superficially strong attraction to one another. (And I mean superficial more so in relation to the man in this situation.)

I hope this helps. But you know in your heart the answer to this question already, so just listen to your gut feelings.

Hope this helps,
C.

@Cypocryphy
Yes on another woman, but does he like her?
His ex keeps texting him. Every time she sees a photo of us or knows something she would contact him.
She doesn't like us being together she's like stalking us on social media.
She has also contacted me to tell me bad things about him and I have blocked her.

ElenaJ

He is Jupiter, in the 4th, the house of end of the matter.
Chiron is in the 7th house which represents both him and the marriage relationship.
And mars, co-ruler of the 7th as well as the male figure, is square to Chiron. Mars also rules the 9th of international affairs, which could refer to the visa.
His house of children, the 11th, is at the last second of the last degree, so that situation is about to change, it will go into Leo ruled by sun, which is also at the very first degree. So everything about his children will shortly be changing.
Venus in the 7th would be his ex, in her own house but in detriment, and in his sign. She comes to a square with Jupiter, so he doesn't receive her.
Mars also rules his money house, so square Chiron he is hurting here as well.
Chiron is the wounded healer. It means learning through pain. He has a lot of lessons to learn at the moment. By working out his problems.
Mars rules his 9th of international places, he may be going abroad to his original country, because of the visa problem.
You are in his 12th house, reflecting, retrograde. When you go direct, you will have to understand better what you want to do. Think about it.
Concentrate on what you want and prepare yourself. She is not the problem.

LuzBlanca

Sit tight and let us know what happens.

well with lenormand
Ring+Scythe+Flowers and Tarot cards
is clear we won't.... it wasn't a serious thing, it was
just talked so makes sense
we'll probably continue seeing each other as is clear to me
this engagement talk was bluff due to his "chiron" state
of sharing rent and his visa issue

I'm much better now, thank you you are so kind