Teaching Job for 2018?

LillyLane

Hi All,

I have been absent for a bit, now that I am 19 weeks pregnant, this past summer I was taken out of my teaching contract and given an aid position. It was a hard pill to swallow, as it was 1/2 my salary. I am now happy as can be, no stress and having a baby in about 4 months. My boyfriend got a promotion and we have gotten engaged. So, things feel good for us as we plan to also move to a less expensive apartment in order to afford more with the baby. As my salary is really almost not enough to survive.

However, the Board of Ed, has asked if I was interested in a teaching position and I said yes. I do not know if this is a good idea, I want to be able to afford my old standard of living- but love living my life without stress, my child is now my priority and work will be exhausting in a Kindergarten teaching position. If I get the position.....they salary for a teacher here is quite decent, and so I am really torn.

hmmm, it looks like a job is coming to me? I read it as yes, I will be working but it will be hard on my home? Lots of work......I know all this......as I did it before.....will I be doing it again?

Thank you for your help! If they offer it, I will take it.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_get_a_teaching_job_this_year_18.7469.50053.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_get_a_teaching_job_this_year_18.7469.50053.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 27

Sunrise

Hi All,

I have been absent for a bit, now that I am 19 weeks pregnant, this past summer I was taken out of my teaching contract and given an aid position. It was a hard pill to swallow, as it was 1/2 my salary. I am now happy as can be, no stress and having a baby in about 4 months. My boyfriend got a promotion and we have gotten engaged. So, things feel good for us as we plan to also move to a less expensive apartment in order to afford more with the baby. As my salary is really almost not enough to survive.

However, the Board of Ed, has asked if I was interested in a teaching position and I said yes. I do not know if this is a good idea, I want to be able to afford my old standard of living- but love living my life without stress, my child is now my priority and work will be exhausting in a Kindergarten teaching position. If I get the position.....they salary for a teacher here is quite decent, and so I am really torn.

hmmm, it looks like a job is coming to me? I read it as yes, I will be working but it will be hard on my home? Lots of work......I know all this......as I did it before.....will I be doing it again?

Thank you for your help! If they offer it, I will take it.
Dear,
I wish to do everything right with your new beginning as a mother.
Now I'm trying to figure out what you're asking! I read the post
and I see that you do not ask exactly if you get the job because they have already made you a proposal and you accepted it.
hmmm, it looks like a job is coming to me? I read it as yes, I will be working but it will be hard on my home? Lots of work ...... I know all this ...... as I did it before ..... will i be doing it again?
Your anxiety and insecurity (Moon), is if you can cope with this job because it will be tedious in the phase you are now, and as a mother with your new obligations as a mother.
if I was interested in a teaching position and I said yes.
I do not know if this is a good idea,
but I love my life without stress, my child is now my best

my thoughts:
So, if you see the Sun (you), in the 5th house the house of creation, children, pleasures, hobbies, enjoyment but also of the of teaching, or the students.
The sun is peregrine (quite natural), there (you do not know what to do), it's in the fall of Jupiter (the rulere 5th house, you do not really want to do that now) in the Moon's detriment (really emotionally weak and difficult with what you going to do).
Your ruler here is the serious and powerful Saturn (the responsibilities and a lot of shackles or limitations in this area (5th).) It is an element that shows us a certain difficulty, but it is not bad, surely there will be difficulty because it is such a situation. It is natural.

Then I see Venus (the job), in the 5th house (the house of her joy) chasing the Sun (you).
But before the two meet, the Moon through the 12th house (isolation, enclaves, insecurity, phobias, etc.) that have overwhelmed you (Moon in Leo) will first make a square first with Mars. This shows a great internal tension (square), coming from your new responsibilities (Moon in Saturn's detriment), but also the family, the house (4th), which is your priority at this moment (Sun, the rise of Mars ).

So, it will be quite debilitating to you, and the responsibilities of the home will be a priority but also a child. Do not forget that Mars is also the ruler of the 9th house (teaching, professor, education, etc)
But this may be for the beginning because it seems that things are going on and you put a series on your everyday life. This is also apparent from Saturn (the 6th - everyday life, in the 5th house, restraint of comfort and joy.) Future faces show adaptation and harmony on these issues We can not have it all.
I wish you good luck in whatever you choose to do. Happy new year Mama!!!!

LillyLane

Thank you Sunrise for your detailed reply to my post, I am not officially hired. They are interviewing a few other teacher aids. I am sure I am the most qualified as I have teaching experience in their school district. I am not in any rush as you see to go back to teaching although financially it would be the most obvious choice. I do not know if they will indeed give me the contract and re-hire me as a teacher again. I had a bad evaluation, but they also never re-hired teachers for my position so I really think it was a cover up due to funding. However, it made me quite anxious about my teaching abilities. My skills as a teacher, so I am going to the interview tomorrow with ambivalence about the job, but hope I will be in good standing and feel I will as they asked me to attend the interview. I have been interviewed one time prior and that was for the same position. They instead offered me the preschool teacher position which was a horrible place for me to work, did not feel welcomed at all. Anyway, I digress.....your feedback is very helpful thank you all.

Sunrise

Thank you Sunrise for your detailed reply to my post, I am not officially hired. They are interviewing a few other teacher aids. I am sure I am the most qualified as I have teaching experience in their school district. I am not in any rush as you see to go back to teaching although financially it would be the most obvious choice. I do not know if they will indeed give me the contract and re-hire me as a teacher again. I had a bad evaluation, but they also never re-hired teachers for my position so I really think it was a cover up due to funding. However, it made me quite anxious about my teaching abilities. My skills as a teacher, so I am going to the interview tomorrow with ambivalence about the job, but hope I will be in good standing and feel I will as they asked me to attend the interview. I have been interviewed one time prior and that was for the same position. They instead offered me the preschool teacher position which was a horrible place for me to work, did not feel welcomed at all. Anyway, I digress.....your feedback is very helpful thank you all.
Re: Teaching Job for 2018?
If I get the position....
I think you will manage to get the job!!
good luck

rafaella

Looks like job is coming Sun/Venus conjunction. But Do they know you are pregnant?

Moon squares from 12th to Mars/Jupiter combo at 4th. 12th shows things hidden, 4th is family and child (Jup rules 5th). So not sure you can handle a fulltime job. Moon looks stressed.

Please keep us updated! all the best!

moonmoney

I am very very amateur so please take what I say with a large grain of salt!

You are represented by the Sun, your feelings about the situation are the Moon. Moon is peregrine so you are obviously insecure about the decision, unhappy, maybe not sure about what you truly want here. Job represented by Venus (ruler of 10th) combust (indicating something hidden), also quite close to Saturn domicile in Capricorn, adding an element of seriousness and difficulty. All of these planets are together in the 5th house of children, joy, teaching, so it's difficult to say what it's indicating because it could be saying something about really either your job or your family.

Moon (your feelings about the job) are square Mars (ruler of 9th, also house a house of teaching and also ruler of 4th, house--home, end of matters), Mars domicile in Scoprio, and Jupiter (strangely appears to be co-ruler of 4th house, home) one sign before domicile, indicating a certain degree of struggle.

What this says to me is you have too much on your plate right now to be juggling these things, and your reservations about how taking on the extra job stress may affect your family life are valid. I don't think it's a matter of whether or not you will be offered the job but of whether or not you will choose to accept it, and I say this not necessarily from a horary basis but just the way you talk about it. You seem to have a good thing going that you don't really want to jeopardize. Yes, you would like to afford the lifestyle you used to have, but with hubby's raise and your plans to move, you may be in a really good position to relax and enjoy being a new mother and bonding with your baby.

From a horary standpoint (and again, I am a beginner), seeing venus (job) combust makes me wonder if there is a hidden element to the job move that you aren't really able to see or consider. Extra responsibilities, some type of red tape? Being in the 5th house, maybe even your own unrealized feelings about your career itself or even something having to do with your children--do you know you're only having one baby? Is the possibility of a multiple birth ruled out?

Anyhow, like I said, I'm an amateur and I don't know very much. Don't look to me necessarily for horary advice, I just wanted to take a poke. From the way you talk about it though I'd say that your desire to continue with your family's progress will supercede your desire for pursuing a higher salary or fear of missing out in your career.

Whatever you do I wish you the best and I trust you to make the right decision for you.

LillyLane

HI All!

I did not see all the replies, my apologies. I am interested to read all your thoughts on this chart, hmmmm I really am curious myself if I will receive an offer.

I am very stressed about this job, I am finding out it starts this year, and so I would have to take over the class soon. I also found out it is 10 more kids then my previous classes.

I am worried to get all the work done, it's more work then you know. I am adjusting to my new stress free life just fine. However, I can really make this work.....

I am going to the interview in the afternoon, I am excited and hopeful they will offer it- but also sad to know my good days will be only when my maternity leave takes place.....they do not know I am pregnant. I am 5 months! not showing much either....so we shall see.....what happens at the interview. What they tell me, maybe more to uncover and find out. In the mean time, my the teacher I work with is out all week, milking it as she knows I will be out on leave in a few months as well as she does not want me to leave because I am a very good assistant to her......I was a teacher too! I know what is needed to help keep the classroom managed.:wink:

LillyLane

Rafaella! Thank you. The only one that knows I am pregnant is a couple teacher friends at my school. I am so worried to do a good job, I want to work but not while I am caring for a newborn. I am not sure what they will offer me. I also have a man on my side the mayor of my hometown that is putting a word in for me, he knows I am pregnant and maybe there will be some sort of chat about me....I am not sure. He called and asked me what I thought....so I am not sure how this is all going to play out.

Vyri

Banned
LillyLane

Appearing in the future 2nd of the chart is Virgo moved from the 6th to the 2nd = work in the future is dependent upon foundations of goal setting; fording out a plan (Mercury of Virgo in mutual harmony with Jupiter (teaching) in un-harmonious Scorpio) where changes in the home grounds will permit the plan or regime to be a successful endeavor. Don't see it coming about very soon though, put on hold as it were. Jupiter is able to get out of predicament in Scorpio in mutual reception with Mercury aiding the child. (Mercury detriment in Sagittarius changed to harmony Scorpio-critical decision in 4th by mutual reception.)

Jupiter in Sagittarius (teaching) by mutual reception with Mercury (Virgo on 2nd & Gemini on 11th you do want the position) takes on Mercury @ 21 degrees Sagittarius; Jupiter (teaching) is now close to the creative children 5th house cusp & is slowly moving to trine=yes (personal decision suddenly-involving Mars of Aries with Jupiter & sudden Uranus. Uranus whom by being exalted in Scorpio in mutual reception with Mars already dignified in the 4th house, a place (strong impetus for a higher calling or position) of conclusion or how things turn out or end is benign (good) for you.These energies all exchanging places with each other = Uranus experiences the movement of Mars & vice versa as Uranus is in Mars position & will join Jupiter soon=yes. Mercury taking on Jupiter's speed in Scorpio. Mars/Uranus moves or conjuncts Jupiter/Mercury. The result of the teaching job going your way & will be decided of a personal decision (Aries on the 9th). In effect a Uranus Mercury energy = a conjunction which is a union or representation of cohesive agreement, an energy that brings the two together as experience. (Virgo/Gemini = Mercury concerns of 11th Gemini = hopes; & Virgo = Work). Mercury now in the 4th (endings) reflects how subject matter's of 2nd & 11th will conclude. Mars = unction of Aries & Scorpio, is personal, dignity involves the decision, Uranus is the sudden offer of harmonious Jupiter/Mercury (4th & 2nd houses.) stations.

Moon conjuncts the N.N. in the 12th; (anxiety; on one side of the coin Moon of Cancer on the 12th in Pisces decan conj. N.N. softens the stress by the offer coming your way; making it your decision to accept; is the 'luck' factor; but S.N. (ill fated) in the 6th = actual health/work concerns is square Mars/Uranus in 4th (fated obstacle involving how things turn out in the Virgo 2nd house future).

Depositor Neptune of 12th Moon will be in a quincunx with Moon in Leo (adjustments) in 12th; the adjustments made are ill concieved (beginnings in 12th about to conjunct S.N.) against children concerns.

The future 2nd of the babe (6th house) with Capricorn/Virgo upon its cusp could also take into consideration co Lord Uranus/Mars; destiny (Capricorn 10th) of a sudden work offer; fate of the decision being against 6th house issues for you and the child, honouring 6th house interpretation=health.)
Answering your question: The offer (grand trine between Moon (known offer or opportunity=speulative Leo 5th) & Mercury/Jupiter with Uranus/Mars energies make for an easy or beneficial effect = Yes the offer comes to you.Sun=child soon to conjunct Pluto in Capricorn/is parturition or birthing effect for the new born

Consider Mars/Uranus of 9th house (personal choice issues) eventual square with Sun=child in the 5th; the decision will result in obstacles for the child; Venus is in the mix in the square energy affecting the 6th house (health) concerns of the child, (turning the wheel MC is 6th house for the child) and even though Venus softens the full blown square; there will be issues (MC in Taurus/Virgo=remuneration from career) about money, health, & work diminished (Combust) under Sun & Saturn energy (hard work) Saturn is still under the Sun beams.

Venus of Taurus visiting sign on 10th-she in Capricorn is benefic = Yes to career goals and station- yet decision will ultimately be for the childs best concerns. Beauty in favor of the new born blessing of life.
Am thinking in about 9 months (the timing considered of degrees Mercury is distant from Saturn by conjunction) you will accept a part time teaching career withstanding goals put into place.

Last aspect Moon makes is the trine involving Mercury/Jupiter dignity energies (Virgo/Sagittarius with a mixture of Mars/Uranus resonance) involving a translation of light to Uranus in 9th as the actual planet Moon makes her last aspect with.

The cusps of 9th, 5th & 1st speak for your consideration of Motherhood as decisive for Leo (child) decans of fire (spiritual decisions) = creation - life & the blessing.

All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

LillyLane

Thank you Vri, for your detailed reply and insight into this chart.

At the moment as well, I want the offer I want them to like me, I want to be a good teacher too, and respected. I just do not know how they think of me.

Now, is a good time to just learn my craft and focus on my family. I think that is what will happen.

I went to the interview and chatted with the others waiting being interviewed. Turns out the position starts in March- the assistant is applying for the position as her teacher is retiring. I think they will give the job to someone else. I had 6 people interviewing me. I was nervous. I am not ready for this but tried to interview and hope they will hire me later on. Who knows maybe when I return from maternity leave.....will keep you posted.

LillyLane

and Vri - what you wrote made sense.....I agree with what you wrote....not sure about all the aspects coming through....I guess we shall see.

rafaella

Thank you Vri, for your detailed reply and insight into this chart.

At the moment as well, I want the offer I want them to like me, I want to be a good teacher too, and respected. I just do not know how they think of me.

Now, is a good time to just learn my craft and focus on my family. I think that is what will happen.

I went to the interview and chatted with the others waiting being interviewed. Turns out the position starts in March- the assistant is applying for the position as her teacher is retiring. I think they will give the job to someone else. I had 6 people interviewing me. I was nervous. I am not ready for this but tried to interview and hope they will hire me later on. Who knows maybe when I return from maternity leave.....will keep you posted.

Thanks for updating! Yes I think this job indicated here is in about 1 year, Venus/Sun aspects about 1+ degree. Yeah Moon in 12th showed something hidden or unknown. Anyway, its kind of risky to be getting a new job when one is 5 months pregnant, you would have had to tell them that you are pregnant. Better to focus on your new baby and come back stronger next year.

all the best!