When will I have a baby

bij_30

Have been trying to have a baby for last 4.5 years with no luck. Had 2 miscarriages in the past one in September 2008 and the other in Feb 2009. Will I ever have a baby?

[moved thread to natal medical section - Moderator]

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_bij_hp.19783.14617.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_bij_hp.19783.14617.gif
    49 KB · Views: 101
Last edited by a moderator:

dr. farr

This is a fertility trend evaluation (M.P. Hall method) based on your posted natal chart. Remember that the fertility trend of your spouse is as important as yours in determining likelihood of conception and child bearing (astrologically considered)

Regarding your posted natal chart (whole sign format used)

Ascendant = Scorpio (+1) positing Uranus (-1) = net 0
5th house = Pisces = +1
8th house = Gemini (+1) positing Mars (-1), Moon (+1), Mercury (0) = net +1
11th house = Virgo = -1
Lot of Conception falls @ 12 Libra = -1
First trigonal lord of the sign on the 5th house = Venus = +1

Summary:
+ for fertility = 3 testimonies
- for fertility = 2 testimonies
Net = +1 testimony for fertility

By this estimation the natal indicates a very mildly favorable fertility level; this makes the fertile/not fertile potential of the spouse VERY important for the possibility of your having children.

Note: there are conflicting planets in the natal 8th house (reproductive system); Mercury and Mars there indicate potential nerve or inflammatory disturbances, while Moon there is very favorable; so this chart indicates potential problems in the reproductive tract/organs, which may need to be specifically attended to; also Jupiter-almost = to Moon and Venus relative to childbearing-is posited in the non-fertile sign of Libra, in the 12th whole sign house of difficulties, restrictions and sorrows. Jupiter needs to be strengthened (on an energetic level, obviously) Venus too is posited in the non-fertile sign of Leo: I strongly suggest trying the regimen I have posted as a sticky for strengthening Jupiter and Venus (see the Medical Astrology Forum, thread entitled "Remedial Astrology: Supporting Venus and Jupiter")

Timing wise (based on Pauline porfection) the best times for conception during your upcoming 30th year are:
(2011) July 30th through August 30th - September 30th through October 30th
(2012) January 30th through March 30th - May 30th through June 29th

Best wishes to you!

Last edited:

dr. farr

This is very disappointing. Feeling broken. Thank u though.

Shouldn't be disappointing: after all, this estimation IS positive for fertility (it could have been neutral or even negative-unfavorable); this estimation clearly shows that the fertility of your spouse plays a major role relative to your potential for conception.
-things to do to increase your chances are given or referred to, as well as the most auspicious times for trying to get pregnant
-and, remember that this is just one method of astrologically oriented fertility estimation; other approaches/methods might show more of a fertility potential than the "mildly favorable" indication shown here in the M.P. Hall fertility estimation technique.

bij_30

Am attaching mine and my husbands birth chart if this helps you more to help me find when will I conceive

Attachments

• astro_husband.gif
    astro_husband.gif
    53.9 KB · Views: 70
  • astro_wife.gif
    astro_wife.gif
    56.2 KB · Views: 66
  • details_husband.pdf
    54.3 KB · Views: 37
  • details_wife.pdf
    55.3 KB · Views: 34

tikana

Have been trying to have a baby for last 4.5 years with no luck. Had 2 miscarriages in the past one in September 2008 and the other in Feb 2009. Will I ever have a baby?

can you post a horary chart instead of a birth chart?

thanks
T

bij_30

Tikana I believe this my horary chart...i read the post that you sent across after reading that i realised i have followed the same method to create the attached charts as per the guidelines

tikana

hi

all 3 charts are your natal charts

the date has to be whenever you thought of a question and the hour and from current location

tikana

i dont know how else i can explain you .. look around the horary board
how ppl run horaries

hope you figure it out or someone can expain you better

booboobunny

This is very disappointing. Feeling broken. Thank u though.

Awww, please don't be sad :( if you want, message me and I'll do a tarot reading to see what I get for you. And then I can send out my prayers :) <3 keep trying with your hubby out of love and I'm sure you'll have a beautiful healthy baby in the future! :)

Virinchi

there's no chance in natural method
venus and saturn are denying natural child birth in your chart.
Also jupiter dasa between 2005-21 is not helping.

there's pitr dosha in chart indicated by saturn in 12th aspecting sun in 9th and also 9th lord merc Rx in 9th.

you have given 2 different charts of yourself with 2:30 pm and 2:16 pm birth times.

so i just took your husband's chart for k.p analysis, where 5th sublord moon is denying childbirth

may be only some artificial method suggested by a gynecologist can help you

bij_30

Thank u. I will. Stop askinf 4 ne more help on this. Everyone has different views and some are just depressing me. Thnks 4 the help