DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

aquarius7000

It isn't obvious to me. He did have a stutter that he has had to overcome. He seems quite lucid. He is not the best orator though. He just isn't. I think he's stepped up to the plate and is doing well. He wasn't my first choice, but he just might do a good job as President.
Correct.
Given we currently have a man that has done nothing in the last 4 years except insinuate, belittle and criticise anybody that doesn’t massage his huge ego, Biden will be a step up.

Harmelia

Please go ahead with your little fiction, Trump supporters.

What you see in such an immoral, dishonest, corrupt politician I cannot imagine. But hey, it's a free country.

And keep knocking off those memes. They illustrate the level of Trump supporters' debate skills.

I shouldn't come as a huge surprise that many Americans think Trump is actually dangerous to the country, given how clueless he is about foreign policy, and how badly his leadership faltered on CV-19.

It shouldn't come as a huge surprise that many Americans-- Republicans, Democrats, and Independents-- want a president who is moral, decent, experienced, and who puts the good of the country ahead of his ego. A majority of Democrats saw that in Joe Biden.

How many of you remember the onset of Ronald Reagan's Alzheimers disease during his presidency? If you're too young, please look it up.

I can see why a Democratic candidate would decline a Fox News interview, given this MSM's policy of distorting facts to kiss the ring (or something else) of Donald Trump.

But maybe Trump would enjoy an interview with MSNBC. I'd love to see him chat with Rachel Maddow.

Are any of you familiar with the Lincoln project?

Thank you, Waybread1 Well-said. I agree with every word. Yes, I've heard of the Lincoln Project. It's heartening to see Republican Groups coming out against Trump.

david starling

I knew a guy in the Draft years of the Vietnam War. He had dropped out of high school and formed a successful country music band.

When they called him in to be drafted, he faked being a "dumb hillbilly". It worked, the Army labeled him as "4F", meaning he was exempt from serving in the military.

Of course, Trump had his fake "bone-spurs" and accomplished the same thing.

david starling

Likely rioting by victims of coulrophobia* if the orange-colored, scary-creepy-clown doesn't have his shock-jock, nationally-televised, reality-show "President" cancelled by Popular-demand in November.

*[coulrophobia means "fear of clowns"]

I'm reposting this because I left out the word "weirdly" :

Orange-colored, weirdly-scary-creepy-clown.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Scary clown! Creepy clown too!

Creepy, scary clown!
Likely rioting by victims of coulrophobia*

if the orange-colored, scary-creepy-clown

doesn't have his shock-jock, nationally-televised,

reality-show "President" cancelled by Popular-demand in November.

*[coulrophobia means "fear of clowns"]

Orange-skinned clown

Donald McTrump is bff with orange-haired Ronald McDonald. :love::love:

clowns-and-karma.jpg

JUPITERASC

From Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton:

"....Your vote may not matter.
The Left is war gaming a revolution to take the presidency.

Some on the Left are planning a revolution if President Trump wins..." :smile:

blackbery

The Republican Convention is wonderful & I'm enjoying the many speakers who support President Trump talk about ideas of what they will do for the American people when he's re-elected. It's about creating a society that works for everyone, including minorities.
Some of the speakers like Herschel Walker are very inspirational.

Here, Democrat Vernon Jones asked RNC if he could speak for the re-election of Trump.
Even many Dems can see how much better President Trump is for black voters & encourages others to leave the Democrat Plantation.

RNCConvention2020
Democratic Georgia State Rep. Vernon Jones Full Remarks at 2020 Republican National Convention

176,541 views•

https://youtu.be/_MN6x7RpJ1A

Another great speech by an African-American who talked about going from cotton to Congress & criticized Biden for his 45 years of swimming in the swamp while helping his own family & himself get richer from the taxpayers.

WATCH: Tim Scott’s full speech at the Republican National Convention | 2020 RNC Night 1
282,317 views•Aug 24, 2020

https://youtu.be/m-XsIepfK7Q

aquarius7000

Scary clown! Creepy clown too!

Creepy, scary clown!

One whose team has 34 indictments !!!

One who constantly and uninhibitedly lies about most everything, so that it is difficult to lend any credibility to anything at all the bloody bloke says.

Imagine how devoid of conscience and any sense of responsibility whatsoever the highest office- president- towards the people has to be to lie so unrepressedly as to take no responsibility for the massive mismanagement of the pandemic and simply blame China entirely. This when the clown's own intelligence warned him about a disease like situation developing in China early Nov., this was in the news in Jan in HKG, America had people in WHO at the time, who were aware as WHO was made aware by China about the situation in January.

187,000 Americans gone due to such gross negligence and mismanagement by the President - anybody that supports such depravity and incompetence has got to be morally impoverished and a third-rate person them self. What will decide America's fate now is what is the percentage of such people in America or such Americans abroad that will put their disgusting partisan politics above the future of their country.

Last edited:

blackbery

Many SMART people didn't want to serve in a war that they didn't believe in & they knew they couldn't win. That includes Bill Clinton.

First Pardoned Federal Felon ever to serve as President of the U.S.
Bill Clinton’s Draft Records from the Freedom of Information Act files show he was a Pardoned Federal Felon

Bill Clinton dishonors order to report and is not inducted into the military.

Bill Clinton reclassified 1-D after enlisting in the U.S. Army Reserves on Aug 7/69 under authority of Col. E. Holmes. Clinton signs enlistment papers and takes oath of enlistment.

Bill Clinton fails to report to his duty station at the University of Arkansas ROTC, September 1969.

Bill Clinton runs for Arkansas Attorney General (1976), while a fugitive from justice.

* Bill Clinton receives pardon on January 21, 1977 from Carter.

* Bill Clinton FIRST PARDONED FEDERAL FELON ever to serve as President.

In mid-1968 Clinton, who maintained that although he was not opposed to the military or war in general he was morally opposed to the Vietnam War in particular, began to seek ways of avoiding the draft.

I don't judge Clinton or Trump for not wanting to serve in the Vietnam war, the difference is that Trump did it LEGALLY (medical) while Bill Clinton deliberately dodged the draft & committed a crime. Many men who ran to Canada to avoid the draft were arrested & charged or could never return to the U.S.

I knew a guy in the Draft years of the Vietnam War. He had dropped out of high school and formed a successful country music band.

When they called him in to be drafted, he faked being a "dumb hillbilly". It worked, the Army labeled him as "4F", meaning he was exempt from serving in the military.

Of course, Trump had his fake "bone-spurs" and accomplished the same thing.

blackbery

David, this is an old clip from CNN which proves what we've been saying. They would never play the clip now but someone got a hold of it & posted.

That Biden is a creep, constantly groping women & children, sniffing their hair & grabbing their waists, etc.

Was Biden pretending to be a sexual pervert for 47 years?:unsure:

Or is this just "Joe being Joe, a natural groper & creep?". He did admit that it's a different society & won't be kissing or groping or sniffing females hair & the females & the girls of the world thank him for that.

https://youtu.be/kCf2Nfd9iCc

Biden's faking it. Looks like it's working.

Last edited: