Bipolar Boyfriend

Star Searcher

My boyfriend has been diagnosed with Bipolar I. After his second hospitalization in his home state, he told me that he is staying with his family for an indefinite period of time until his mental health improves (and his body adjusts to the meds). Also I believe he has to stay in his home state because the idiot never got health insurance for the location where me and him live. We have been living together for four years. And now we are not. We have not broken up, but it is not been easy dealing with the new normal.

So when is he coming back to live with me? I'm going to do a tarot reading later, but from I read on the web astrology is better than tarot for timing issues.

I'm uploading my basic natal chart and his basic natal chart. If you guys need me to upload a synastry chart or any others, please tell me and give me explicit instructions on how to do it.

Attachments

• Star Searcher's Natal Chart.gif
    Star Searcher's Natal Chart.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Star Searcher's Boyfriend's Natal Chart.gif
    Star Searcher's Boyfriend's Natal Chart.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 50

rahu

Banned
hi Star Searcher

I am old school and I prefer the term maniac depressive, it is not politically correct but it is to the point.

in a natal invariably a bipolar syndrome has some form of hard Saturn aspects and hard Uranus aspects.

here you boy friend has one of the most destructive Saturn afflictions. the Saturn/pluto midpoint is conjunct the south node. this can show up as violent tendencies that maybe rooted in an extremely abusive childhood environment. so I have reservations about him hunkering down with family... he also has Saturn square to mercury and Saturn which can give classical depression and low self esteem. but with Pluto/Saturn/node and Saturn/mars square he can be demonically destructive or violent

as a type 1 bipolar he has to have an equally manic aspect to make him subject to the extreme highs and lows characteristic of this syndrome.

here he has the sun/moon midpoint conjunct to chiron and opposed to Uranus. this is about as maniac as one can get as this level of excitement makes up the core of his personality and destiny.

with chiron involved, his psyche is very confusing as he has very incisive and accurate visions of reality. but as the world is essential hypocritical illusions, he very early was confused by reality calling bad good and wrong right. especially the psychological level during childhood.

his latest bout with this syndrome may have started in feb2015 when the node transited the sun/Uranus midpoint at 10libra13

with the Saturn/mars midpoint at 8 libra22 this depressive state may have started in may of 2015 when the node transited this midpoint become more severe in june 2015 when the node transited his mercury/Saturn midpoint at 6libra42.

rahu

Star Searcher

Thanks for the reply Rahu! I left the Astrology Weekly tab up for most of the day waiting for a response. Then I got impatient and I removed it so my laptop would not have too much tab clutter. As I was doing that I kinda "knew" that someone was going to respond soon.

I don't see him as violent. He's a sweetie! I think he channels those tendencies into an obsessive passion for professional wrestling. He is a big fan and watches it a lot or plays the video game. And he constantly talks about professional wrestling to me, even though I don't have a real interest. (He did sorta convert me. It's camp! And I love camp.)

He was not abused by his family, but there has been a lot of family instability. There was sexual abuse when his uncles and father were children. His aunt married a man whose mother abandoned him and his siblings when they were small children, leaving them alone in the house. I believe that all that abuse in the previous generation has a trickle down effect.

There is a lot of drug use, both illegal and prescription in his family. He himself has tried a lot of hard drugs when he was in his late teens. He has been a pothead since he was thirteen.

Some of his friends are petty criminals. He has told me that back in his late teens if one of those friends would have sprung the idea of them doing something shady together, he would have gone along with it. Which dumbfounded me. Then he said "I can't explain why."

Even before he had his first manic episode, I've always thought that he lived in la la land. I would keep on telling him that although I strongly supported his acting career ambitions, he needed part-time temp jobs to make ends meet. And he would always have grandiose ideas.

Over the past couple of months I've had psychiatry professionals call me with questions about him. I've told them that I have not seen him show signs of melancholy other than oversleeping and highly erratic sleep patterns. It was only when the disease manifested itself that he would have crying jags for the most trivial reasons. And now that he is on meds he seems to come across as extremely depressed every time we talk on the phone.

So let's get back to my main question. When is he coming back to live with me in my apartment? You keep on mentioning 2015 dates. Is that a typo or error? Although I know he has underlying conditions, the disease did not manifest itself until this year. Also you mention the month of June. Is the disease going to get worse? I worry about suicidal ideation, especially since you are saying that he is more violent than I think.

ashriia

Since you are not looking for astrological analysis of the natal chart regarding his BP. I think rahu did a great job with that btw.

My suggestion is that you post in the horary section. Pull up a natal chart for 4/5/2016 (as birthdate) 9:52am(when you posted this question, as time of birth) and location for when you posted.

Horary question would be "When is he coming back to live with me?"

muchacho

My boyfriend has been diagnosed with Bipolar I. After his second hospitalization in his home state, he told me that he is staying with his family for an indefinite period of time until his mental health improves (and his body adjusts to the meds). Also I believe he has to stay in his home state because the idiot never got health insurance for the location where me and him live. We have been living together for four years. And now we are not. We have not broken up, but it is not been easy dealing with the new normal.

So when is he coming back to live with me? I'm going to do a tarot reading later, but from I read on the web astrology is better than tarot for timing issues.

I'm uploading my basic natal chart and his basic natal chart. If you guys need me to upload a synastry chart or any others, please tell me and give me explicit instructions on how to do it.
In the vedic chart, his Moon is rather weak. That in combination with Saturn could explain the mental health issue. Saturn is rather strong though, so this may work out nevertheless later in life.

theV

Uranus is the chart ruler with Aquarius as the rising sign. The chart ruler is important, as it is the energy our life is marked with. The Uraniun energy deals with unexpected, sudden changes, and revelation. People with Uranus as their chart ruler goes through period of sudden changes in mood, and period of tantrums and volatile emotions. There is also a need for freedom and to be different. He has Uranus opposite Chiron square the sun, indicate he is someone believe to be different, but wounded by his differences from his peers. At a young age, he might felt he is different and exiled from his peers, he might have been bullied for being different. He feels wounded (chiron) about expressing a unique identity (sun/uranus). The father might have been absent, non traditional or wounded himself. Saturn square Mercurymars gives difficulties in communication and self assertiveness. The male energy might have been authoritative, cold and commanding. There is repressed anger, and difficulty to voice (mercury) and assert (mars) their ideas. However, there is a great self discipline and organizing abilities with this combination. The moon is rather sensitive and Neptune square the moon resonate with weak emotional barriers. A possibility of an absent mother that wasn't there all the time to nourish the child's needs. There is a tendency to escape reality into imagination through substance sometimes, and that's lead to the up and down, reality brings us down from our high emotional state (neptune/moon). Saturn square Asc leads to difficulties in being self confidence about our self image(ASC). He needs to cultivate sense of communication with node in the 3rd house and mercury in the dsc.

In his Harmonic chart, He has Sun conjunct Sedna- abandoned from father, cruel,cold father, dark repressed emotions,anger- and Sun conjunct Neptune- absent father, distant father, spirituality, addiction, hyper sensitivity, strong imagination, compassion.

Star Searcher

There is also a need for freedom and to be different. Check!

The father might have been absent, non traditional or wounded himself. I would say yes to all three, especially being wounded and non traditional.

A possibility of an absent mother that wasn't there all the time to nourish the child's needs. I would say big time, although he can be in denial sometimes. He doesn't fully understand why his mother gave up custody rights. And those of you comparing our natal charts might notice a huge age difference between me and him.

There is a tendency to escape reality into imagination through substance sometimes, and that's lead to the up and down. He is a pothead, and he has dabbled in LSD several times. The big question is whether his bipolar disorder was triggered by the drug use.

Sun conjunct Neptune- absent father, distant father, spirituality, addiction, hyper sensitivity, strong imagination, compassion. All of that. I would say his ability for deep compassion is his strength.

Today he said that he is coming back to our city on Saturday, but only for a trial basis. I still would like to know when will we be back to living together.

cazimi

Hey. This is so long but I find bipolarity and synastry very interesting.

I am Bipolar 1. I wish you and him luck with this.
Such a great time it is-- between hospitals, mom and dads house, pills, and then "life"! Its like.. I have my relationship with my partner, and then I have to be like... Oh btw meet my other partner: bipolar 1. We are in an open relationship!! haha

OK SO
Points of interest to me are

Moon (1st pisces) quincunx Mars (7th Leo) aspect in mutable (unstable, scattered) signs
: Emotions, instincts, personal habits not integrated with energy levels!
This person has trouble with sleeping, staying awake, staying healthy, paying attention, might have AD(H)D. May be related to home environment growing up.

Were his family members .. kind of caustic divas? Is that where he got it from ! He seeks Leo women too haha. Weee

Inconsistency, flighty, spacey. Loss of control of energy and the body having a "mind of its own" ! Its probably genetic. My money is its his moms side, and he probably looks a little his mom in drag (1st house Moon).

I have this same mutable sign configuration. Its where I think my illness enters the picture:
Hard Moon-Mars in mutable an indicator of neuroses, never feeling totally cozy in ones skin physically and psychically, also shamanistic cause the person can shift consciousness into other levels in a snap.
It makes perfect sense hes an actor. Look at that Leo and Aquarius. Super star.

Looks like she lied to him as a kid (maybe for the better ? but something looks off), may have been really manipulative or something was really unstable in his home environment
(Neptune in 11 -- also indicates friend groups revolving around outcasts -- Square Moon in 1st. Maybe his family life pushed him out into "greener pastures".

His Neptune is very prominent here-- He is a person with no earth -- desperately needing grounding, people who are practical, feet on the ground, who can help him learn about things like money, being organized, keeping it together, and being reliable-- Thats seriously worrisome in a person who is bipolar :( He neeeeds support systems

Neptune is his only Earth sign Conjunct cusp of 11th , Capricorn... Sq moon.

His "rock" is through his social relationships and groups, which may revolve around "Neptunian" things-- marginalised people, actors yes, criminals, artists, clairvoyants, the downtrodden, photographers, cinema, the hidden members of society.

He actually builds himself "up" professionally, through people who barely have their feet on the ground. Its part of his identity somehow. Maybe hell succeed whenever his work revolves around greater groups of people united for a cause. All the leo screams figurehead.

But because hes been hospitalized I really wanted to say Aquarian Jupiter in the 12th is what you could focus on-- its forming a cathartic grand cross with Pluto and Venus

LOOKS LIKE -- institutionalisation for him, in this life, and confinement are actually a wierd "lucky" and happy place for him, where he can actually sit, color with his crayons, think and grow very deeply, very suddenly kind of in a flamboyant volcanic, psycho-sexual way (pluto venus square).
I dont know what goes on in his hospital environment, but its a huge part of his interior development, and from the outside, it looks messy. It looks like he may really get off on pompously dominating and controlling people at his worst, his Leo Venus vanity will come out at a peak when hes psychosis. Lots of vulnerability. In order to get a grip on this whole mess, hes gonna have to learn Taurean virtues such as patience, humility, steadfastness, generosity.

It wont ever look good from the outside cause 12th house places are considered prisons, but some people actually thrive in seclusion (artists, writers, healers, monks, spiritualists) ... and this is his gift, it happens to be here.

He is probably psychic, and effortlessly knows more about "other words" than most people-- Hes going to have to find a Healthy way to integrate this into his life-- so he can be that cool guy with a twinkle in his eye, and not the annoying diva lunatic on the street.

He might have to go through being a lunatic though-- just a bit, and it looks like its going to be cathartic, and he will even kind of enjoy it at times (psychosis is to me a way of processing a lot of transcendental info, and it never looks good on the outside when youre breaking down). It looks like he is a person who is going to recieve a lot of information from other places in this lifetime, like a huge "download"...

and his gift is to give it thru art. But his challenge, like many people who suffer mental illness -- is how to process and interpret it.

He has Scorpio South node,-- so he is a natural at the occult-- he needs Taurus people (like your Moon conj his NN-- you are his karmic earth goddess Mommy !)
to show him how to see the practical value his darker side. It can become his currency. He should never get swallowed up however in mysticism-- but your chart says you should, oddly enough. So it makes sense.

He is already very advanced in "magic"-- should focus on how to do normal things like .. keep his shoes tied and remember to say thank you, and other earthly matters.

You will feel pulled back by this, but you recognise him from past life (if you believe in that!) as a person who may have owned you (eg as a slave... many of us have been slaves at one point)... and he is calling on you back to his service in this life (His Pluto conjunct your South Node in your 6th house)

You accept but its going to be a bit brutal, a bit drugery, he will be a more than a bit of work. You feel a love though like hes your baby and are an efficient nurterer to his needs. Lots of karmic stuff.

People with a chart like his are built for exploring and charting the unknown, they become great artists, they just have to look after themselves while they are at it-- learn Taurean virtues, I cant stress this more.

He must stay away from recreational drugs (Some people need em)-- He does not need it, he already has floatiness in spades and a spectacular imagination.