Am i going through any transits right now or any coming up?

Having some real luck with work considering money right now and it's not usually the norm without putting considerable effort in to attain it.. Not speaking about work specifically but finding a job.. this was effortless..

1KlGnPr.png

HoldOrFold

Job requires hard manual work, but is a flexible position also.

Saturn is separating from a conjunction to your MC, which signified crystallization and responsibility in the sphere of career.

Also it's been tightly quincunx your Jupiter which rules your MC, a testament on how inconjuncts can trigger things. Usually quincunxes are awkward, but it seems there's more synergy perhaps because transiting Saturn is in Jupiter's sign and your Jupiter is exalted in Cancer and also disposed to an exalted Moon.

May have spoke to soon...

Could have died tonight LMAO... no but bike bust on a road with a thin path next to vehicles travelling at 60MPH and there is zero light unless a vehicle is headed in either direction.. The part with the pedal has come completely off and i almost ended up in the road on my *** getting crushed ..

Get to work and our lot of men are not due in tonight.. even though i got told 3 hours prior we are..

Strange night.

HoldOrFold

May have spoke to soon...
Could have died tonight LMAO... no but bike bust on a road with a thin path next to vehicles travelling at 60MPH and there is zero light unless a vehicle is headed in either direction.. The part with the pedal has come completely off and i almost ended up in the road on my *** getting crushed ..

Jupiter just entered Scorpio opposing your Mars on the equal house 3rd cusp which rules short-distance journeys and bicycles.

I'm getting paid regardless as it was no fault of my own so the company are being very kind and looking after me and i have a lot of respect for them for doing that.. strange night but not a total melt down.. it could well have been though i was fuming.